Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Here are some more NBA 2K10 screenshots, for the Association fans. Part 2, tomorrow. Please, no screenshot requests here.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 drewbaby1414 @ 09/25/09 08:18 PM
The simulated stats are alittle off but a lot better then they were last year.

not so good
1. 3pts are way to high....Gots to lower them
2. FG% seemed a bit high as well
3. Pts per game for players a bit high

Great
1. They fixed the rebounds!!!
2. Star players stats looked pretty right on
3. Blks and Stls looked good

I will be controlling all 30 teams to manipulate some of those stats. There was a ton of automated options for the association.

Chris Bosh avg 26ppg 14.8rpg....How about 23ppg and 11rpg tops.
Devin Harris 28.2 ppg....hmm...maybe 23 or 24
CP3 26.6ppg is high and his 7.7apg are very low

# 22 badmrfrosty7 @ 09/26/09 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
No way I am creating players...8,000 different things to customize. I love it but hate it.
Nooo joke. I wonder if people can alter those when they make a draft class for people to upload. If so, you'd have to do some crazy research if you're a purist and want your upcoming rookies to play how they do in college. But damn, would it be awesome if someone actually nailed that.

# 23 greekmen @ 09/26/09 05:18 AM
Thanks Steve for the screens.

Nice to see the simulated stats are realistic. The great teams have more wins than losses and also the individual stats are on point this year.

What I don't like is that 2K didn't change the reward system for team goals. I mean to win 25 games in a row and get 20 points for it isn't well balanced. Looks like I have to let my rookie play for 30 minutes to get 45 reward points.

# 24 shindiana @ 09/27/09 05:35 AM
I just saw on a video that on MyPlayer mode your guy don't have that blank silhouette but his cyberface from the combine.
Can't they patch it and add the cyberfaces for rookies and D-League players?

It really makes no sense..

# 25 CKW11 @ 09/27/09 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
See I am not understanding something. I guess they have a mix of REAL and GENERIC players in the D-League

http://www.nba.com/dleague/players/harvey_thomas.html

I saw a M. Ely...Melvin Ely maybe??

# 26 B-Wills @ 09/27/09 12:01 PM
Blank silhouettes still in? Didn't the Draft Combine have cyberfaces? SMH.......

# 27 Stiles @ 09/27/09 01:11 PM
You guys kinda ask for to much sometimes. They only have a year (less even) to put these games out, do you really want them spending their time designing fake faces for hundreds of players?

# 28 drewbaby1414 @ 09/27/09 01:50 PM
I can't wait to get my hands on this game to tweak the tendencies and sliders to get the most perfect stats.

Sim engine appears to be much improved.

Scoring needs to be increased and 3pt shots need to be brought down.

Rebounds also need to be distributed just a bit better amongst the players....Seen some pics where Billups is pulling done 1.3rpg....double that to 3rpg and that would be a bit more right on.

# 29 Synchromesh @ 09/27/09 02:19 PM
http://www.operationsports.com/views...=305&outof=537

Uh a hard cap of $90 million? That better not be the case in the final version...

# 30 Kashanova @ 09/27/09 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchromesh
http://www.operationsports.com/views...=305&outof=537

Uh a hard cap of $90 million? That better not be the case in the final version...
hard cap is the owner's limit

# 31 drewbaby1414 @ 09/27/09 02:44 PM
Love the hard cap feature....that way not every team will be able to afford to resign all their free agents.

# 32 Synchromesh @ 09/27/09 04:19 PM
You guys are missing the point. A hard cap of $90 million is ridiculously HIGH.

It should be significantly lower somewhere in the $70-$75 million range, this way the CPU doesn't make dumb signing after dumb signing year after year, they'd reach a point where the hard cap actually prohibits them from making anymore senseless moves...

Oh well, at least all 30 teams are controllable now...

# 33 drewbaby1414 @ 09/27/09 04:36 PM
Quote:
You guys are missing the point. A hard cap of $90 million is ridiculously HIGH.

It should be significantly lower somewhere in the $70-$75 million range, this way the CPU doesn't make dumb signing after dumb signing year after year, they'd reach a point where the hard cap actually prohibits them from making anymore senseless moves...

Oh well, at least all 30 teams are controllable now...
90 million might have been just for the Pistons...I think that it is different for each team

# 34 James2Stapleton @ 09/27/09 04:46 PM
are the d league roster authentic?
Or just generated players

# 35 DaChosenOne @ 09/27/09 04:48 PM
More wow...Yes!

# 36 Sublime8992 @ 09/27/09 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles
You guys kinda ask for to much sometimes. They only have a year (less even) to put these games out, do you really want them spending their time designing fake faces for hundreds of players?
FAIL

there are cyber faces on PS2 games

# 37 Synchromesh @ 09/28/09 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby1414
90 million might have been just for the Pistons...I think that it is different for each team
The luxury tax is set at $71 million for this season, in real life teams are scrambling to get under that amount of salaries... The Pistons are at roughly $58 million in salaries right now... $90 million is far from "just right" (IMO).

I liked how in 2k7 for the PS2 every offseason you would have a certain amount of money you could use to resign free agents, it made the game a lot better since you wouldn't always be able to resign everyone on your roster (and / or sign quality free agents).

# 38 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/29/09 01:36 AM
Quote:
The luxury tax is set at $71 million for this season, in real life teams are scrambling to get under that amount of salaries... The Pistons are at roughly $58 million in salaries right now... $90 million is far from "just right" (IMO).

I liked how in 2k7 for the PS2 every offseason you would have a certain amount of money you could use to resign free agents, it made the game a lot better since you wouldn't always be able to resign everyone on your roster (and / or sign quality free agents).
The hard cap is at the correct NBA level. It is $90 mil in real life. One team is above that (Lakers, $91.4 mil), so they can't sign any free agents until that number comes down in the off-season. I believe it also affects trades. Your suggestion of $70-75 mil would put 9-13 teams over before the season even begins.

In 2K9 though, I did a fantasy draft and EVERY TEAM was over the cap. The salaries glitched terribly. I couldn't trade with any team even for the same amount because it said it would put me and every other team over the hard cap. I hope that's fixed.

# 39 Guggy107 @ 09/29/09 02:15 AM
i can not believe they are having blank faces for rookies. i know the faces they had last year were bad, but honestly they were better than having a blank face! i dont remember seeing anyone on here ask for or suggest blank faces. cyber faces need to be added post release! blank faces is actually a step down from last year, in my opinion.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.