Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

We have just captured the player faces of the starting 5, from every NBA team in NBA 2K10.

Who looks good? Who looks bad? Should be some interesting talk. No screenshot requests!

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Chu-Zen1 @ 09/28/09 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AI3
Here is Jennings

Can someone post the pics of at least most of this years top draft class...Jonny Flynn and Blake Griffin looked really good

# 122 LeBronJordan23 @ 09/28/09 04:29 PM
Cant wait 4 this to drop... got my copy paid off already now im just countin down the days ayyy but one thing when has rodney stuckey ever had that damn haircut lol but im new 2 this so wat up os!

# 123 LeBronJordan23 @ 09/28/09 04:41 PM
i was sitting here reading the comments you guys left and i cAME 2 A CONCLUSION (HOLD ON I HAVE 2 PRESS CAPS LOCK) ok lol umm they will never get som ppls faces right because they have unusual/ugly/awkward faces altogether lol (scola,villanueva,) but im fine with it they got close enough its still sports game of the year. and again wat up os!

# 124 LeBronJordan23 @ 09/28/09 05:12 PM
Demo 2morrow

# 125 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/29/09 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronJordan23
i was sitting here reading the comments you guys left and i cAME 2 A CONCLUSION (HOLD ON I HAVE 2 PRESS CAPS LOCK) ok lol umm they will never get som ppls faces right because they have unusual/ugly/awkward faces altogether lol (scola,villanueva,) but im fine with it they got close enough its still sports game of the year. and again wat up os!
People with ugly faces can still have their likeness recreated. Look at NBA Live's examples which, in this case, are pretty good:

I always look at the faces of my team, the Bucks, and in the years that Charlie V was here, very few games even resembled him. 2K's best effort was back in 2K7. Still, even though he looks odd, that should be, if anything, more reason they should recreate his likeness (because it's distinct).

# 126 DR Russell @ 09/29/09 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champ of Champs
great david lee and wilson chandler 2k...
I know, what happened to David Lee, he still has a 'fro from 2007.

# 127 TheTrippleThreat1 @ 09/29/09 01:55 AM
Whats with Amare Stoudemire ? He looks ridiculous, Live got him better, but besides just a few players, 2K still is better this year in terms of graphics and gameplay. Purchasing 2K10 but I'll probably rent Live 10 just to check it out. Steve Nash and Kobe look the best, thats just my opinion.

# 128 Jabrony @ 09/29/09 02:49 AM
Could someone post DeRozan's picture in 2k10? That would be awesome!

# 129 mikejs210 @ 09/29/09 02:51 AM
Some of the faces in Live 10 do look better than 2K10. I don't see how 2K10 can implement facial expressions and have great player models, but then mess up the faces of star players, like Melo. I'd understand messing up lesser known players and bench players, but the starting 5 for every team should be accurate.

# 130 Freak33 @ 09/29/09 03:01 AM
Still no Tattoos for Wilson Chander I see..Crazy cuz dude is one of the most tatted in the league.

# 131 Goffs @ 09/29/09 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newyork Knicks
2k hate the knicks for some reason David lee and Wilson chandler

got the same player model,faces,hair from 2k8
naw 2k is supplied what pics NBA sends them...unfortunately it looks like they still got the old pics of them :/

PC modded version of Chandler with tats ....i know they have a modded David Lee without the fro i just cant find it....

# 132 Jabrony @ 09/29/09 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newyork Knicks
2k hate the knicks for some reason David lee and Wilson chandler

got the same player model,faces,hair from 2k8
2K also paid no attention to the Raptors either. All the Raptors players look the same as 2K9 and the ratings are terrible.

# 133 erkizzlemynizzle @ 09/29/09 12:23 PM
Out of the household names, Kobe, Pierce, and Ray Allen look unrecognizable to me.

Is Oden seriously that ugly in real life? Jeeeeesus I might try to find an Oden mask for Halloween this year.

# 134 LeBronJordan23 @ 09/30/09 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
People with ugly faces can still have their likeness recreated. Look at NBA Live's examples which, in this case, are pretty good:

I always look at the faces of my team, the Bucks, and in the years that Charlie V was here, very few games even resembled him. 2K's best effort was back in 2K7. Still, even though he looks odd, that should be, if anything, more reason they should recreate his likeness (because it's distinct).
i feel u on that im jus a loyal 2k fan they always come through in the general areas that true basketball fans look for so a couple old/ innaccurate faces are ok 4 me i played the demo and givin that its 2 teams everybody looked re-done and great so its coo what up os!

# 135 RICH72601 @ 09/30/09 08:23 AM
I wonder how 2K can only go by images that the NBA provides them when all they have to do is Google, etc. someone to get all the info they need. I was expecting Gerald Wallace to have the hanging dreads with a headband (as shown a couple pages back) which actually would be a good representation of him, but yet again he has that weird-looking fro with the headband. It looks ridiculous. I guess they only have a picture like this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.