Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

We have just captured the player faces of the starting 5, from every NBA team in NBA Live 10.

Who looks good? Who looks bad? Should be some interesting talk. No screenshot requests!

NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 fLyGuY JuSa3 @ 09/28/09 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
cut that out sir, please..there is no need to turn this thread into body proportions discussion
what do you mean?
im entitled to my own opinion....
dont get me wrong sir this game is great....(well the demo is)

# 42 str8artist @ 09/28/09 05:33 PM
Quote:
cut that out sir, please..there is no need to turn this thread into body proportions discussion
lmao

# 43 WTF @ 09/28/09 05:34 PM
Look at the Gerald Wallace pic, and look at the players in the background. Spot on bodywise.

It's eery how good Delonte West looks. They have Crash's hair right too. Unlike the mini fro from 2k, lol. Very VERY impressed with player likeness.

# 44 ripper9100 @ 09/28/09 05:36 PM
Some turned out pretty good like Josh Howard, Wade, Deron, and Mike Miller to name a few but some are really off like Duncan, Rose, Roy is too dark, Amare has a huge dome, Monta, Tracy, David West, and Troy Murphy.

# 45 str8artist @ 09/28/09 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Look at the Gerald Wallace pic, and look at the players in the background. Spot on bodywise.

It's eery how good Delonte West looks. They have Crash's hair right too. Unlike the mini fro from 2k, lol. Very VERY impressed with player likeness.
yeah, that mini fro is str8 jokes.

# 46 krazyboy225 @ 09/28/09 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

I think the body head proportions are off because the players seem to be sticking out the heads and again the angle.
Attachment 20316

# 47 zfinley @ 09/28/09 05:40 PM
Hm I don't think conley is starting over Allen Iverson I was listening to Conley talk about how he thinks he'd be coming off the bench instead.

So can I get a A.I. screen please and thank you.

Source:http://www.sports56whbq.com/

# 48 inkpimp007 @ 09/28/09 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I'm SO glad one of you caught that!
yeah i usually look with a critical eye but missed it until I looked, then I was like hell no they didn't. NICE HONEST WORK!

# 49 marcoyk @ 09/28/09 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner99
is it me or did they make kobes left eye smaller like it is in real life?

That's unbelievable! Props to EA!

# 50 WTF @ 09/28/09 05:42 PM
zfinley, he won't be on the Grizz til the roster update. So Steve is going with who is starting in the BETA version.

And yeah, they're sticking their necks out. That's precisely why they look "off".

# 51 zfinley @ 09/28/09 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
zfinley, he won't be on the Grizz til the roster update. So Steve is going with who is starting in the BETA version.

And yeah, they're sticking their necks out. That's precisely why they look "off".
Oh, thanks I remember iminurbase telling this also. I guess I forgot.

Btw Ea Oj Mayo player model is crack!!!

# 52 marcoyk @ 09/28/09 05:45 PM
I can't get over how amazing these faces look. Much nicer than 2K's in my opinion. Detroit's lineup looked great, especially Rip!

# 53 inkpimp007 @ 09/28/09 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
Faces look great! Also, is it just me or do these heads make it look like bobble heads? Bobble heads may not be the word, but something looks weird with the head to body proportions.
i think it's do to the camera and a slight lean forward because I thought something seemed odd too. If you go through most of them again you'll notice what i mean.

# 54 zfinley @ 09/28/09 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
Hes not taking requests man...
Wasn't a request lol I was saying A.I. is suppose to be in the starting line up so I'm kind of just telling him if we are doing starting line ups A.I. should be in the gallery that's all.

# 55 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/28/09 05:48 PM
That's what I was also noticing too, why do the bodies all look like x-rays, there all so skinny. Please tell me thats just the pics and it's really not like that.

# 56 inkpimp007 @ 09/28/09 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLyGuY JuSa3
what do you mean?
im entitled to my own opinion....
dont get me wrong sir this game is great....(well the demo is)
it's the combination of cam angle and slight lean forward, makes the proportion appear skewed. We just need to see some more relaxed upright shots to clear all this up.

# 57 Wiffyjustus @ 09/28/09 05:51 PM
Amazing. Some are so good it's scary.

I understand what some people mean when they say it looks "cartoony". I think it is a great art style that gives all the players consistency. They all look like they belong in the same world.

Achieving such an accurate representation of the players and keeping it all within a consistent art style, well that's....

...well my hat's off to you guys. Well done...

# 58 kwas676 @ 09/28/09 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrc517
People act like they're surprised that Live has better graphics than 2k, but I feel that it's always been this way. 2k last year looked worse than Live. 2k this year doesn't look better than Live, once again.

But I don't buy games based on how close a player looks in the game to his real life counterpart. I'm not trying to sit there and watch replays to admire how good they look. I buy based on how the game feels and how close it resembles to a real game of basketball. Last year, 2k was better. I haven't tried the Live demo yet (bc my Xbox red-ringed) but from the gameplay vids, I'm probably leaning towards 2k.

At the end of the day, I think everyone is just going to get what their friends have so they can all bust each other up. I think it's going to come down to which game the key influencer in a group of friends picks.
Wht live did you play last year the graphics where terrible from the player model to the face's. They improved big time in 10 skin tones could be better.

# 59 Rocboyz101 @ 09/28/09 05:54 PM
Boozer and amare look really good. Kobe looks pretty bad though. Those are the ones that stood out the most. Most of them are good though.

# 60 str8artist @ 09/28/09 05:54 PM
Quote:
I guess u were right..... WOW

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.