Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The NBA 2K10 demo is now available at the Marketplace. Please post your impressions here.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/29/09 05:58 AM
when i tried to reach on dwight howard he spun the opposite direction and made a hookshot

# 2 vegetassj31 @ 09/29/09 05:59 AM
wow........so mad.....they ruined kobes jjumpshot in this game........i cant even get a feel for when 2 release the ball.... all of kobes points in real life come from his jumper and they couldnt even freakin get it right.....2k9 was just fine.....

# 3 Nuggets4life @ 09/29/09 06:00 AM
Highly disappointed in the demo. Wtf is this that they gave us? Its worst than the Combine.

# 4 lilblunt66 @ 09/29/09 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetassj31
wow........so mad.....they ruined kobes jjumpshot in this game........i cant even get a feel for when 2 release the ball.... all of kobes points in real life come from his jumper and they couldnt even freakin get it right.....2k9 was just fine.....
Dang dude how many threads are u gonna post this in.

# 5 RayDog253 @ 09/29/09 06:02 AM
Early Impressions:
So far the demo felt great Control wise, but seemed a little too easy. I shot 83% with the magic and lit up Kobe with Carter. The post is still money every time, all though all this could be from the difficulty which seems real low.

Overall I'm impressed, the game's a lot more enjoyable to play compared to last year. Off to play some more Peace.....

# 6 DaoudS @ 09/29/09 06:03 AM
Demo still isn't out in Canada. I am going to shower and head to school. Hopefully something shows up when I get back.

# 7 Nuggets4life @ 09/29/09 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
So far the demo felt great Control wise, but seemed a little too easy. I shot 83% with the magic and lit up Kobe with Carter. The post is still money every time, all though all this could be from the difficulty which seems real low.

Overall I'm impressed, the game's a lot more enjoyable to play compared to last year. Off to play some more Peace.....
The game is more animation heavy than last year. How did it feel great control wise? All you are able to control is shooting and jumping.

# 8 adobo24 @ 09/29/09 06:04 AM
- Little bit more difficult to get paint points if congested w/ bigs. This allows cheesing to be more toned down.

- Post moves have changed, right stick is used for faking which way you want to go I believe.

- Stealing is harder just a bit, trying to anticipate passes but missed alot. I just need to get the timing down.

- Putback dunks occur more during the demo.

- Nelson was lobbing to D12 alot during the demo.

- There were a couple of block animations that were nice, I was on a breakaway with VC and I had to change my shot because Fisher came in and helped then all of the sudden, Kobe came in out of nowhere and swatted the ball out of bounds.

- Bynum's vertical is like 2 inches, barely gets off the ground for a dunk.

- Gasol will screen alot, like in real life.

Probably forgetting more, but goodnight for now.

# 9 RayDog253 @ 09/29/09 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets4life
The game is more animation heavy than last year. How did it feel great control wise? All you are able to control is shooting and jumping.
I didn't get that feeling, I guess it just feels a lot less herky jerky compared to 09. Or maybe it's just the slower pace but it just feels different/better imo then 09. I'm gonna play some more to see if I see what you're saying, but the animations I seen added to the gameplay without taking away too much control.

# 10 DakkoN @ 09/29/09 06:08 AM
There's way too many alley oops thrown by the CPU, and it's way too easy to throw alley oops in general. Seems like if they have any sort of an angle, you can complete an oop.

# 11 The Umman @ 09/29/09 06:09 AM
The facial animations are SCARY...in a good way. I've seen a lot of emotions throughout different situations, and I'm loving it!

# 12 RayDog253 @ 09/29/09 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adobo24
- Little bit more difficult to get paint points if congested w/ bigs. This allows cheesing to be more toned down.

- Post moves have changed, right stick is used for faking which way you want to go I believe.

- Stealing is harder just a bit, trying to anticipate passes but missed alot. I just need to get the timing down.

- Putback dunks occur more during the demo.

- Nelson was lobbing to D12 alot during the demo.

- There were a couple of block animations that were nice, I was on a breakaway with VC and I had to change my shot because Fisher came in and helped then all of the sudden, Kobe came in out of nowhere and swatted the ball out of bounds.

- Bynum's vertical is like 2 inches, barely gets off the ground for a dunk.

- Gasol will screen alot, like in real life.

Probably forgetting more, but goodnight for now.
I really like the computer AI especially on offense. I've seen quite a few tip dunks as well and I only played 4 games so far. So don't know yet if it's good or bad.

# 13 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/29/09 06:10 AM
i recorded my first run through with my laptops webcam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdld43mLog

# 14 RayDog253 @ 09/29/09 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Umman
The facial animations are SCARY...in a good way. I've seen a lot of emotions throughout different situations, and I'm loving it!
I didn't like seeing Rashard look like Joker though, now that was scary.

# 15 jerry0211 @ 09/29/09 06:11 AM
Why am I not seeing the demo?

# 16 broy07 @ 09/29/09 06:14 AM
i'm glad 2k chose the same teams for the demo as live we can compare them much better

2k is miles better

# 17 The Umman @ 09/29/09 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
I didn't like seeing Rashard look like Joker though, now that was scary.
Yeah, me either...haha. Wait, 253, you in Tacoma bro? That's where I am.

# 18 doublek @ 09/29/09 06:15 AM
I don't see the demo either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets4life
If you want the demo, go to game demos, click sports recreation, go down to 2k10. When you click it, it won't say "GET DEMO". Just click 2k, something should come up about 2k, click it again and it'll show you the teaser, the trailer, and the demo. Download the demo.

I really don't like this game.
Edit: That worked. Thanks

# 19 2k10Fonzarelli @ 09/29/09 06:15 AM
anyone one the east coast have it?

nevermind, it's up now.

# 20 jerry0211 @ 09/29/09 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli
anyone one the east coast have it?
I am in Florida and it is not on the Marketplace.

« Previous1234567893031Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.