Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Jumpman62114 @ 10/07/09 01:26 AM
WOW.. now thats called authentic presentation.. might beat out 2k5's use of ESPN but idk we'll have to see. def gonna be a day 1 purchase for me.

# 42 Cusefan @ 10/07/09 01:26 AM
If Both CBS And ESPN would let EA use their music and overlays for sports games, that would seal the deal for me as far as presentation goes. Having CBS for the tourny and big games is awesome, but we will need a different broadcast emulation for regular games. Seriously, Imagine ESPN for Conference games, Big Monday, Conference tourneys then switch over to CBS for the huge games.

who knows though, everything looks amazing so far.

# 43 sportzbro @ 10/07/09 01:45 AM
If only NCAA Football could do this. Seriously stoked for this game now... I wasn't even considering it before this vid.

# 44 jsg @ 10/07/09 02:31 AM
damn, that looks hot. i might be able to retire college hoops.

# 45 Behindshadows @ 10/07/09 02:45 AM
Good find Sage, this video just impressed me beyond words. Good ole' Gus and Bill...yes sir and the presentation overlays are amazing.

# 46 bonannogiovanni @ 10/07/09 04:16 AM
I am stunned! After all the years we've been asking for ESPN integration in Madden, I would have never thought EA would renounce to its brand in favor of a real network broadcaster. At last I see a game where presentation is on par with 2K5. And now let this wind of change reach all the other sports, NCAA football first of all!

# 47 trav402 @ 10/07/09 04:31 AM
Can somebody YouTube this please?

# 48 moose1234 @ 10/07/09 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
If only NCAA Football could do this. Seriously stoked for this game now... I wasn't even considering it before this vid.
Amen to that brother... NCAA Football , Madden and NBA Live need to take notes... 2k has done stuff like this for years..

# 49 jdareal21 @ 10/07/09 05:16 AM
Exactly, now why the hell isn't the ESPN integration all over Live, or especially Madden. I thought with the move to ESPN of Monday Night Football, that they didn't use the ESPN licensing because of Madden still broadcasting Sunday Night, and I assumed, that was also the reason for his removal from announcing in the actual video game itself.

Either way, the man is retired now, why not bring him back in the game and use the ESPN licensing for authentic overlays and such? Hell, even the Extra Point show is just a knock off of the NFL Network program anyway, why not just call it that, and use it? I'd rather hear Gruden or Jaws over Tom Hammond's dry delivery any day of the week. Live has no excuse either, hopefully NCAA can show how to properly utilize these things for a more real experience

# 50 marcoyk @ 10/07/09 06:29 AM
Unbelievable. I'm really stunned to see this. EA Sports actually using their resources?? Joking aside, I'm really looking forward to this game now.

# 51 cdj @ 10/07/09 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trav402
Can somebody YouTube this please?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmutadViLcU

# 52 ExtremeGamer @ 10/07/09 06:59 AM
Ok, EA is taking presentation to a whole new level now. First how awesome Live's presentation is (but now I wish it had ESPN usage) and now the CBS stuff in NCAA is awesome.

Hopefully the gameplay lives up to the presentation/look of the game, but impressed so far.

# 53 tlef316 @ 10/07/09 07:09 AM
looks great guys. From what i've read about the game play engine, this game is just an improved dynasty mode away from a day 1 purchase.

# 54 brs2305 @ 10/07/09 07:16 AM
Ahh sweet...reminds me of March sitting on my laptop and watching the greatest show on earth...well at least greatet enthusiastic show. Looking foreward for a great College Game with great grphics, finally.

Now you guys just need to blow us away with the Dynasty mode......no...I am serious...blow us away!

# 55 racerx @ 10/07/09 07:30 AM
Awesome vid Jab!!! I guess you guys have been brewing this silent storm until you were able to talk about it.

# 56 countryboy @ 10/07/09 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
C'mon, the opening shot is Louisville...the Cards got the first ever clip of CBS integration in a video
Thats right!

NCAA '10 = Game of the Year for that fact alone.

# 57 J-Unit40 @ 10/07/09 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Good catch Sage!!

This is what we basketball fans want... what we see on tv!!!

Im going to hunt for this game early
Damn straight on all 3 points! Wow! That's all I can say about the video. Are you kidding me? Now THAT is presentation!!

Great job Jab_Step and the crew! Outstanding work!

# 58 countryboy @ 10/07/09 08:48 AM
^^^well...either later today or later this week there will be information a plenty coming out about this game.

Also, in a different thread, Jab stated that dynasty sim stats/results were a top priority during development.

# 59 Hokie20 @ 10/07/09 09:36 AM
This game was not even a thought for me.

Well done, EA.

# 60 Drocks @ 10/07/09 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Yeah, no doubt on the football point. And tt was on my radar a little bit, but after this vid, it's firmly planted on the front of my radar now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.