Home
News Post

The NHL 10 rosters are now available.

screenshot gallery - Click to view  screenshot gallery - Click to view
Member Comments
# 21 LanteriX @ 10/08/09 10:16 PM
You don't have to overwrite it...

When asked to save, just say no and then back out to the main menu. The update will still be applied and all you need to do is save it manually..

# 22 mkharsh33 @ 10/08/09 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
NBA Live has this its called dynamic season most sports games say its not possible.
Basically these EA roster Update are useless to me as its not worth having to totally re edit 60 NHL Goalies as they are sadly out of date
i'm not even going to mess with these. Lanteri is making rosters (360) using PetrPuck's CAPs and that will pretty much settle it for me. Once Lan gets his base rosters done, I'll be able to keep up with the transactions from there. I'm looking forward to them (I believe he's finishing up the AHL CAPs) and then I'll start my dynasty...

# 23 clarkerots @ 10/08/09 11:07 PM
Bottom line, is there greater disparity between players in this update or is everyone still rated between 80-90?

# 24 DrPhibes @ 10/09/09 10:14 AM
Perhaps there is a way for them to fix the Tampa home jersey in a roster update. Bugs the piss out of me that they still haven't fixed their home jersey's after a couple years.

# 25 NHLandPESFan @ 10/09/09 12:35 PM
I posted this in a different roster thread, so my apologies for double posting but I'm not sure which thread EA will be checking. I want to make sure they notice that Patrik Elias is missing from the Devils. I want him back! Love the new tuner set but am upset with these rosters

# 26 LanteriX @ 10/09/09 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLandPESFan
I posted this in a different roster thread, so my apologies for double posting but I'm not sure which thread EA will be checking. I want to make sure they notice that Patrik Elias is missing from the Devils. I want him back! Love the new tuner set but am upset with these rosters
He's not missing at all.

He's scratched because he's injured.

# 27 JohnTesh @ 10/10/09 02:31 PM
Okay, so apparently I have the updated roster because the Caps lines are now different than the 9/14 roster update and I played a game online. However, when I try to start a new GM mode, I check 'current' for the roster type (which should be the roster dropped this week), but the rosters appear to be the default rosters since Michael Nylander is on the third line as opposed to on no lines.

Has anyone gotten the rosters dropped this week to be used in a GM mode?

# 28 Peji911 @ 10/11/09 03:07 PM
I dont have Gold: considering the roster downloads section doesnt have updated rosters, how would i get them? When will EA makes this available in the downloads section?

# 29 tsp120 @ 10/13/09 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
I dont have Gold: considering the roster downloads section doesnt have updated rosters, how would i get them? When will EA makes this available in the downloads section?
I'm in the same boat. It's getting kind of frustrating. I want to start my franchise.

# 30 sportstek @ 10/13/09 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsp120
I'm in the same boat. It's getting kind of frustrating. I want to start my franchise.
The rosters are now available for download in the download menu so even if you don't have Gold you can go ahead and pick it up. Finally...

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.