Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

EA has just posted another NCAA Basketball 10 blog. This one covering the CBS and ESPN presentation packages.

Quote:
"This is the first time that an EA SPORTS title has had full ESPN in game presentation and the first time any sports game has had CBS Sports integration. It is also the first time that a sports game has had the option to choose your presentation package, complete with different announcing teams. ESPN covers over 500 college basketball games per year and CBS Sports has been broadcasting the tournament since 1982. Knowing this we feel that the integration of these leading brands evoke a strong emotional response when seen in game and will provide you with a greater level of authenticity and immersion. With all of these changes and innovations there is obviously going to be a lot you have never seen before, let's break it down and walk through all of the different presentation elements that make up what you will see and hear in NCAA Basketball 10."

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Kevin26385 @ 10/11/09 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DW3
WOW! This is beyond Amazing! When can we expect a demo?
November 6th

# 22 Jistic @ 10/11/09 10:34 PM
Hot sex! If dynasty is solid, I'll never play another game for months.

# 23 bdawgdude @ 10/11/09 10:57 PM
Soooo... who gets to broadcast the online games?

# 24 br329 @ 10/12/09 01:45 AM
Hey the NCAA Football guys called..... They said you should stop making them look bad! Great work so far! Can't wait.

# 25 capn_razzamataz @ 10/12/09 02:01 AM
Minor gripe of the day:

Can we please have some more body types? The big men look like World's Strongest Man competitors. It would be nice to have some guys (big AND small) whose muscles aren't so defined.

# 26 sportzbro @ 10/12/09 02:10 AM
Just awesome. Please other EA Sports titles...take notice.

# 27 Guffers @ 10/12/09 05:46 AM
This is just flat out incredible. I was barely even aware of this game and had absolutely no plans to purchase it. But now I'll be ordering it ASAP. If NCAA Football 11 doesn't get some kind of presentation upgrade on par with this then I fear that the OS mob will burn down the Tiburon headquarters.

But seriously, kudos to the NCAA Basketball devs. This is huge. You guys look to have raised the bar. Watching the videos and reading the blog made me feel like it was 2004 and I was digging into NFL 2K5 for the first time.

# 28 crques @ 10/12/09 09:04 AM
WOW!!! This game could potentially be amazing. After bashing last year's for the first few months that I had it, I decided to give it another chance back in the summer and take it for what it was. To my surprise, I thoroughly enjoyed it once I stopped trying to compare it to College Hoops 2K8. I'm really looking forward to this year's game!

# 29 warnerwlf98 @ 10/12/09 11:41 AM
Dynasty info . . . Dynasty info . . . Dynasty info . . . Please let improving coaching attributes be at least one part of it . . .

Now that my pitiful wishing and begging is out of the way, I can proudly say that this game is my most anticipated game to be released since NFL 2K5 more than 5 years ago. That game delivered . . . and its safe to say this one will too.

# 30 QCentric @ 10/12/09 11:50 AM
Ok I agree with everyone about the awesome presentation, but I didnt doubt that ea on that end of the game. I want to know if EA has listened when the choops lovers complained about the lackluster dynasty mode, and the multiplayer dynast mode. All of this just seems like bells and whistles used to distract us from the fact that they really have not done much to improve on what so many of us have complained about. Not trying to be negative, and I really hope I am wrong, but until I get some dynasty info and maybe the possibility of online dynasty this is nothing more then a baby step.

# 31 bigsmallwood @ 10/12/09 12:12 PM
A-mazing!!!!! This is what we have been asking for!!!!! I am absolutely buying this game based on the Presenation alone!!!! Not to mention if it plays even 50% better than last years game, I will be easily picking this up day one release or early release!

# 32 bigsmallwood @ 10/12/09 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCentric
Ok I agree with everyone about the awesome presentation, but I didnt doubt that ea on that end of the game. I want to know if EA has listened when the choops lovers complained about the lackluster dynasty mode, and the multiplayer dynast mode. All of this just seems like bells and whistles used to distract us from the fact that they really have not done much to improve on what so many of us have complained about. Not trying to be negative, and I really hope I am wrong, but until I get some dynasty info and maybe the possibility of online dynasty this is nothing more then a baby step.
Can they get a minute to roll out the details of whats new and changed with the game without you hating? Have some breakfast before you start foaming at the mouth with foolery. lol

Let EA NCAA Basketball deliver their info and then make a statement....and yes I do like CH2K8....but this game is very promising.

# 33 QCentric @ 10/12/09 12:30 PM
I was not hating. In fact I want this game to be great. I am just not ready to post GAME OF THE YEAR like some of the posters are already doing. I realize that they are still giving us information.. But can we get more information before we crown these developers the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

# 34 bigsmallwood @ 10/12/09 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCentric
I was not hating. In fact I want this game to be great. I am just not ready to post GAME OF THE YEAR like some of the posters are already doing. I realize that they are still giving us information.. But can we get more information before we crown these developers the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.
Now I understand where you are coming from.

# 35 t27 @ 10/12/09 05:11 PM
Wow, I nearly had a heartattack seeing this. Like many of you, I dreamed that broadcast packages would be added but figured EA would never implement this. This is unbelievable! These overlays are very realistic! I take back every bad word I said about EA! Now lets put in CBS and ESPN packages for NCAA Football 11 and CBS, FOX, NBC and ESPN for Madden 11 and I will buy even more stock in your company!!

# 36 Ty @ 10/12/09 05:23 PM
Dude, I cannot wait for this game, and the only thing they have talked about is presentation!

# 37 RubenDouglas @ 10/12/09 06:04 PM
gameplay needs to hold me there. but this is looking mighty fine.

ive never played a ncaa next gen ea game. in dynasty mode, is there no commentary if youre a bad team? It seems like this option would thrive when it is seen in moderation, unless youre a big time conference team.

# 38 Buckeyes_Doc @ 10/12/09 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
gameplay needs to hold me there. but this is looking mighty fine.

ive never played a ncaa next gen ea game. in dynasty mode, is there no commentary if youre a bad team? It seems like this option would thrive when it is seen in moderation, unless youre a big time conference team.
I've never played NCAA basketball myself, but NCAA football if your a bad team you get no commentary, and I think I seen it mentioned here in another thread you get no commentary either if your Podunk U.

# 39 ausar72 @ 10/15/09 11:33 AM
Wow!

So Madden finally put the last nail in the coffin for 2K5, and I believe this game will slam the door shut on CHoops 2K8. That is really incredible, what they are doing.

The next logical step is to get these packages into Madden next year, or at least NCAA football. Could you imagine?

EA, you're really setting the bar high here and raising expectations.

Great job!

# 40 Hokie20 @ 10/15/09 12:23 PM
All of this talk of expecting Madden and NCAA Football TV presentations is setting EA up for an epic fail.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.