Home
FIFA 10 News Post

Eurogamer has the scoop.

Quote:
"EA Sports has told Eurogamer that a large number of the problems reported with FIFA 10 on the official forums have been addressed or will be addressed by a new patch, which should be out this week.

"We have already created one patch based on gameplay feedback after the demo went live, and we are now creating another one that will go out this week (fingers crossed), in order to give our gamers the best possible experience," a spokesperson for EA Canada told Eurogamer overnight.

We asked whether issues with Game Face, Live Seasons, Club Mode and disconnections were connected, and whether there was any progress sorting them out.

On Game Face and Live Seasons, we were referred to EA's public posts on the subject, which include advice on Game Face usability and a workaround for people experiencing problems with Live Seasons 2.0."

Game: FIFA Soccer 10Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA Soccer 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 calcutta @ 10/15/09 06:10 AM
Hopefully it fixes all the transfer related issues and the assists-tracking problems.

# 2 ~LiverpoolRed~ @ 10/15/09 07:39 AM
I'm not technical by any means so please bare with me. How do you even download the patch when it is available? Does it alert you automatically that there is one like it does for the roster updates?

# 3 Steve_OS @ 10/15/09 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
I'm not technical by any means so please bare with me. How do you even download the patch when it is available? Does it alert you automatically that there is one like it does for the roster updates?
Yup. Usually as soon as the game boots, if there is a patch, it will let you know.

# 4 tsp120 @ 10/15/09 08:46 AM
Will this patch be available in the US at the same time?

# 5 southernbelle @ 10/15/09 08:54 AM
^^ just a heads up. moderator on the fifa forums said that the patch is with MS/Sony and they were working to get the details out by tomorrow morning, so i am not sure that the patch will come out this week.

# 6 JkA3 @ 10/15/09 09:39 AM
We live in a patch video game culture.

# 7 nuckles2k2 @ 10/15/09 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JkA-3
Nah we just live in a culture where consoles now have the capability to receive and apply downloadable patches as opposed to the previous consoles that couldn't. Back in the day the only games that got patches and updates were computer games. And if a console game had some flaw it was tough luck for the consumer.

# 8 southernbelle @ 10/15/09 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JkA-3
and that is a great thing... i do not understand the complaints. games are very expensive and the success rate is hit or miss. they put as much as they can during the development cycle, then rely on avid gamers to find the glitches. the passion and sheer numbers of the fans result in an excellent way to work through issues. i trust the "fan boys" better than any QA team anyway! the passionate find the holes!

# 9 Rubenmr @ 10/17/09 10:28 AM
can anyone upload patch #1 for 360 in xport mode???

i havent online

thx in advance

# 10 Matt Diesel @ 10/20/09 03:44 PM
You can get it with a regular sliver account. You dont need gold.

# 11 matt8204 @ 10/20/09 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
Nah we just live in a culture where consoles now have the capability to receive and apply downloadable patches as opposed to the previous consoles that couldn't. Back in the day the only games that got patches and updates were computer games. And if a console game had some flaw it was tough luck for the consumer.
Exactly. You knew that you had to live with the flaw for at least a year unless they recalled the product, which can be incredibly expensive for a company. And they're not going to do that unless the problem made the game totally unplayable.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.