Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has announced the patch details for NBA 2K10.

Quote:
"Hey 2Kers,

Just an update to let everyone know that we have completed the Xbox 360 version of the patch. As promised, you will find the patch details below. The items in bold are items that have also been addressed in a new version of the PS3 patch (I've updated that thread with the appropriate information).

To answer a question that I have received many queries about, these patches do NOT require you to restart your Associations and My Player careers. Good luck with your players and teams!

SimBaller"

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 401 CX1329 @ 11/03/09 06:38 PM
If the patch fixes the stupid teammate AI on defense, I'll be happy. There is no reason why my PG should be leaving his assignment wide open for an easy three just to TRIPLE TEAM somebody in the paint, without any input from me. That sort of thing makes me want to switch the game off. I know the Lakers like to double team in real life, but this is just stupid.

# 402 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/03/09 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0nic1
This is about the worst experience i ever have had with a game and we cant even get a date on where the patch will be released i really regret not getting nba live just so i could play a game screw if it isn't as good as this at least for the last month i could have played!!!!
Great first post. Welcome to OS. It may a welcome and and good bye all at the same time.

# 403 youvalss @ 11/03/09 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0nic1
This is about the worst experience i ever have had with a game and we cant even get a date on where the patch will be released i really regret not getting nba live just so i could play a game screw if it isn't as good as this at least for the last month i could have played!!!!
This is about the worst experience I've ever had with reading a post on OS...wow!

# 404 TheSolutionKMH @ 11/03/09 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
This is about the worst experience I've ever had with reading a post on OS...wow!

# 405 AJizzel @ 11/04/09 12:00 AM
Ok, somebody tell me, Im new to this patch stuff. I been playin 2k since it started and i just found out bout the "patch" last year...so how will i kno when its here? Is it when the it says "there's an update for this game"? I think so but this is for clarification bcuz im anxiously waiting to be able to have some consistency in my association with reality! Thanks

# 406 Pared @ 11/04/09 12:06 AM
If you're signed into XBL or the PSN, when you load up the game you will get prompted to install it. There's really not much you have to do.

# 407 toneloc103 @ 11/04/09 08:23 AM
I have a question. Why is it that Madden has quite a few updates and they come pretty regularly, but with 2K we have to wait for what seems like quite a long time? I am not a fanboy, as I love 2k. I am just curious.

# 408 BroMontana82 @ 11/04/09 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc103
I have a question. Why is it that Madden has quite a few updates and they come pretty regularly, but with 2K we have to wait for what seems like quite a long time? I am not a fanboy, as I love 2k. I am just curious.
do you mean roster updates? no clue about 2k but there is a lot that needs to be looked at and fixed. whatever happened to implementing 82games.com? but madden is taking a break on roster updates.

# 409 Pared @ 11/04/09 09:34 AM
82games.com is for tendencies.

# 410 STLRams @ 11/04/09 10:20 AM
I originally thought the 82games.com would be a automatic software implementation thing, but it seems like so far that the 2K insider is just basically coping and pasting information that he gets from that website and manually editing the rosters tendencies based on what he see's on there.

# 411 Pared @ 11/04/09 10:30 AM
No, it wouldn't be that simple.

If they have 82games on the box, then they have someone instituting the stuff from them based on real life tracking.

They track more than what they post on their website for NBA teams.

# 412 BroMontana82 @ 11/04/09 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
82games.com is for tendencies.
yeah they still definitely need to look at these too

# 413 rspencer86 @ 11/04/09 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Man I am anxiously awaiting the patch. I enjoy the game now but I've put it on the shelf until this drops...

Hopefully within the next week or so...
Same here. As soon as the patch drops I'll do some slider re-tweaking, find a solid roster and get my Bulls association going.

# 414 Boilerbuzz @ 11/04/09 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
And this is the funniest post I've read on OS in a while.

# 415 cosmicthump @ 11/04/09 02:16 PM
I will say this: 2K10 was by far my greatest video game disappointment of 2009. I loved 2K9's association mode, but this one is just broken and unplayable.

Development drills result in a DECREASE in stats, players not progressing at all with 99 potential, takes forever to sim games, glitches, etc., and then all the glitches and whatnot ON the court...

I'd be lying if I said I never thought about getting Live instead. I bought this game at release, and I haven't played it since that first night. So before you guys all pile on the new guy over there, maybe you should try to understand that maybe some people's standards are just higher than yours.

That's all. Carry on.

# 416 LionsFanNJ @ 11/04/09 02:38 PM
Wow. Member since 04 and your first post is November 4, 2009??

LOL. awesome

# 417 cosmicthump @ 11/04/09 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Wow. Member since 04 and your first post is November 4, 2009??

LOL. awesome
Yeah, actually it is. I'm one of those people who doesn't need validation or to tell everyone what I think all the daggone time. But mostly it's because nothing has bothered me nearly as much as the condition in which 2K10 was released.

Lurking: the only choice for the discerning video game forum enthusiast.

*lurk mode reactivated*

# 418 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/04/09 02:52 PM
I think some poeple just need to play the other game and let us enjoy our game. We all know about the problems that the game has but, IMO no game is perfect.

Every game out there has it's issues. It's just a matter of how much those issues bother you. If they bother you that much move on to something else.

# 419 boomhauertjs @ 11/04/09 02:56 PM
The game is good enough for me without the patch, but I just can't get stats/gamestyle that I am happy with from any of the current sliders out there. I'm hoping post-patch it will be easier to get the stats/gamestyle I am looking for.

# 420 Dice @ 11/04/09 03:49 PM
According to PastaPadre's website(http://www.pastapadre.com/) the patch has been submitted to MS/Sony and going through testing.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.