Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Just plugged in NBA Live 10 and received the patch. What's in the patch you ask? Read all about it, right here.

Make sure you post your impressions here.

NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tonyeast58 @ 10/26/09 10:46 AM
they finally fixed the substition on the fly!!!

# 22 Da_Czar @ 10/26/09 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Yeah, that....lol. if its a DNA thing, cool..
LOL that is just my guess since the dna update made it happen. I have not seen the creature from the roster lagoon so far.

# 23 NDIrish98 @ 10/26/09 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyeast58
they finally fixed the substition on the fly!!!
sweet, i sometimes would have a hell of a time trying to get it to switch my guys, it would close the pop up constantly before i could.

# 24 Mintsa @ 10/26/09 10:48 AM
Someone has to go online, pick the Nuggets, and just take step back 3's all game long to see if it was fixed.....

Dat Swag......I'm looking at you ! LOL.

# 25 pezone @ 10/26/09 10:49 AM
still no online fatigue....and STILL THE BACK UP 3 IS HIGH!!!!! Im getting killed by Ben Gordon against an online opponent...

he is as of now in the 2nd quarter 5/9 all with backup 3's

WHY EA????????

# 26 bls @ 10/26/09 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Someone has to go online, pick the Nuggets, and just take step back 3's all game long to see if it was fixed.....

Dat Swag......I'm looking at you ! LOL.
I'm 2nd this, if this hasn't been fixed along with fatigue still no good for me.

# 27 pezone @ 10/26/09 10:53 AM
how can a 2010 game come out with no online fatigue??????

it's just beyond me...then the send a fix, but can;t fix something as important as that??????

# 28 WTF @ 10/26/09 11:03 AM
What about fouls Czar? Any update on the foul situation?

# 29 RoyalBoyle78 @ 10/26/09 11:03 AM
Has this been confirm that it is the patch?

# 30 rockchisler @ 10/26/09 11:05 AM
read the post, I posted already but
the fouls are better, I had freethrows in online game 15-10 5 min qrts

# 31 pezone @ 10/26/09 11:06 AM
fouls are higher...ive played an offline game ...hawks vs celtics, and Marvin Williams had 2 fouls in first 4 minutes.....Horford and Joe had one each too

i was the hawks

# 32 The 24th Letter @ 10/26/09 11:22 AM
is the cpu still ignoring your subs?

# 33 Teddy_Long @ 10/26/09 11:23 AM
czar, do i need to start dynasty over?

# 34 NDIrish98 @ 10/26/09 11:24 AM
first thing i noticed as soon as i got in the hangar was the skin color of Lebron looked darder and the video in the background was not choppy at all....to be continued.

# 35 drewbaby1414 @ 10/26/09 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
I am not really noticing much of a difference at all...hmmm...maybe the simmed stats are improved in the patch...I shall run test after work.

So far though I am not noticing any difference in game play...No long rebounds at all....Center and Power Forward still grab 15-20 Rebounds on 10min All-Star....Guards are grabbing none.

Wish they would have listed what has been fixed in the patch but I didnt have to many problems with the game play anyway. That is the best part of the game.

My problem is the simulated stats in Dynasty which make in unplayable for me and many or stat junkies.

# 36 KG#5beantown @ 10/26/09 11:34 AM
mike sais there will be a blog with the issues they fixed

# 37 Da_Czar @ 10/26/09 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
I would but I guess it depends on you Teddy.

Fouls are definitely better. I haven't gotten mauled and had a no call. Be prepared it goes both ways though so consider not challenging every single shot when out of position. WHile typing this I have seen 5 fouls. So if your aggressive you can get calls

Appears to be lots of little stuff that its hard to put a finger on. Not only did they add the autopost up but in general its easier to just back into a guy.

Post game feels a bit better as well. Its feels much better easier to face up and make a move to the left or the right

# 38 RoyalBoyle78 @ 10/26/09 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby1414
I am not really noticing much of a difference at all...hmmm...maybe the simmed stats are improved in the patch...I shall run test after work.

So far though I am not noticing any difference in game play...No long rebounds at all....Center and Power Forward still grab 15-20 Rebounds on 10min All-Star....Guards are grabbing none.

Wish they would have listed what has been fixed in the patch but I didnt have to many problems with the game play anyway. That is the best part of the game.

My problem is the simulated stats in Dynasty which make in unplayable for me and many or stat junkies.
The sim stats are not going to be patched, it can't be, so lets close the door on this. It's harder to patch this then we think.

# 39 NDIrish98 @ 10/26/09 11:38 AM
ok, noticed that most skin tones look a little darker, some of the shine seems to be toned down, but one big one, it seem like the control of your man on defense seems to be a lot tighter, doesnt seem to move too far in one direction like before, seems easier to stay in front of your man. nice.

# 40 Da_Czar @ 10/26/09 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
is the cpu still ignoring your subs?
it would help me if you were a bit more specific as I may not have encountered or notice what was bothering you. In what instance weren't your subs working ?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.