Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The NBA 2K10 patch arrives tomorrow morning for 360 users at 2:00 AM PST.

Quote:
"Per Microsoft, the XBOX 360 Patch Confirmed for Release November 6th, 2009 at 2 AM PST. You need XBOX Live Silver and to reboot your game. The PS3 Update will include the following fixes: http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241487

The XBOX 360 Update will include the following fixes: http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242034"

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Pared @ 11/05/09 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustedWalleye
According to the details in the patch the only thing that would require a restart is if you choose to start with different mpq, or if you want correct crowd sizes in the games. I plan on re-starting since they are changing the training camp, summer league, etc. logic to be more forgiving. It might eliminate some of the wasted time, and in turn be more productive from a restart.
Aww, that blows. You sure I need to restart to get the different arena crowd sizes?? Where did you read that?

Big from me. I'm just about to finish the inter-squad games. Those are so mind-numbingly boring!

# 62 drewbaby1414 @ 11/05/09 03:21 PM
Best news for me is that we do not have to start our associaiton over....Im a couple of weeks in with controlling 30 teams and defintily don't want to start over.

# 63 DC @ 11/05/09 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Aww, that blows. You sure I need to restart to get the different arena crowd sizes?? Where did you read that?

Big from me. I'm just about to finish the inter-squad games. Those are so mind-numbingly boring!
Yea man that is where I am.

I don't want that flawed injury system on my roster but I do want the new attendance feature.

# 64 Dizmatic @ 11/05/09 03:43 PM
Now I can finally start my association. Sixers baby without the framerate riddled court! (hopefully)

# 65 Vast @ 11/05/09 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
excitment is building..

will this be a turnaround like ch2k8 was with its patch?

high expectations as always
YES!! awesome news.

This is exactly what im expecting, CH2k8 type of improvement. anything less would be uncivilized.

# 66 TheKasmar @ 11/05/09 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simballer
- Improved performance and stability for all online game types.
I'm really looking forward to playing online and having games actually be stable. I love big improvements and cant wait to brag about how good the 2k servers are. 2k you've made this month so awesome for an online gamer. How do you do it? You desevre an award. I bet this patch will be AMAZING.

# 67 Pared @ 11/05/09 04:07 PM
Don't go gushing just yet. It's probably better you wait and see how stable online is before you start getting all mushy.

# 68 TheKasmar @ 11/05/09 04:09 PM
Quote:
Don't go gushing just yet. It's probably better you wait and see how stable online is before you start getting all mushy.
I trust 2k. Remember how stable the servers were after the patch in 2k9?

# 69 STLRams @ 11/05/09 04:13 PM
Damn, I kept having a odd feeling all morning that the PS3 patch would drop today. Instead its the 360 patch for tomorrow. I always thought that Sony put out patches alittle quicker than MS, since I remembering hearing somehwere the patches have to go through alot more crap through MS than Sony. We need a date for the PS3 patch, hopefully its this weekend, and not next week. Someone contact Sony......

# 70 85wasagreatyear @ 11/05/09 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKasmar
I trust 2k. Remember how stable the servers were after the patch in 2k9?
you bein sarcastic?

# 71 TheKasmar @ 11/05/09 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear
you bein sarcastic?
If I can play ranked games and team-up games at an improved and stable rate I'll be surprised.

# 72 jjoe @ 11/05/09 04:28 PM
If I wait to buy this game, will the new disks after tomorrow contain the patch?

# 73 Agame @ 11/05/09 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoe
If I wait to buy this game, will the new disks after tomorrow contain the patch?
No. DLC............Down Load Content from the XBOX or your PS3

# 74 Vast @ 11/05/09 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoe
no

# 75 mattlanta @ 11/05/09 04:55 PM
Damn ... the laptop I used to connect online doesn't work anymore. I don't know how to go online to download this!

# 76 QbanCgar @ 11/05/09 05:02 PM
Quote:
more like Hostel (the movie) like torture. just cut my achilles tendors! i wonder if you can set the inter-squad scrimmages to 5 min. now that would be worth waiting on the patch itself & starting over!

# 77 QbanCgar @ 11/05/09 05:04 PM
as for the patch, i just started My Player mode just in time. but i will starting over & 2:01 a.m. once they patch goes through (fingers crossed)!

# 78 no juice @ 11/05/09 05:14 PM
i guess i'll sleep good tonight

# 79 rjmdeuce79 @ 11/05/09 05:30 PM
Awesome news, I'm hoping to get the Vets league started asap!!

# 80 babyfat9 @ 11/05/09 05:33 PM
Finally now I won't have to hassel with duplicate players. Any word as of players faces going into default in Export a Team? Hopefully this patch will be the only patch needed for this game, this year!!!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.