Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The NBA 2K10 patch arrives tomorrow morning for 360 users at 2:00 AM PST.

Quote:
"Per Microsoft, the XBOX 360 Patch Confirmed for Release November 6th, 2009 at 2 AM PST. You need XBOX Live Silver and to reboot your game. The PS3 Update will include the following fixes: http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241487

The XBOX 360 Update will include the following fixes: http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242034"

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 EvanRG @ 11/05/09 05:47 PM
Just so ya'll know, 2:00am is PACIFIC time. For every anticipated patch it's always been about 5-5:30am EST that it arrives.

Get some sleep and download it tomorrow.

# 82 RoyalBoyle78 @ 11/05/09 05:50 PM
it just baffles me that the PS3 users get the shaft, and I doubt it's Sony's fault.

# 83 Sinner @ 11/05/09 05:51 PM
Im thinking about starting My Player mode over, don't really want to cause im 26 games into the My Player season but I want to change the difficulty and use the sliders I have and have the dynamic attendance.

# 84 Brandwin @ 11/05/09 05:51 PM
Great news!

# 85 HiTEqMETHOD @ 11/05/09 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
^^haha^^

Were when the first person downloads it. Could someone report size of it?
I heard on 2k's forum it's 4MB.

# 86 Boilerbuzz @ 11/05/09 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
You kidding me?

I'd much rather go to the PSU-OSU game than play a video game. Cant wait till next weekend in Columbus...
AGREED! 100%

# 87 Boilerbuzz @ 11/05/09 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
it just baffles me that the PS3 users get the shaft, and I doubt it's Sony's fault.
Really? Some of you folks are quite comical.

# 88 RoyalBoyle78 @ 11/05/09 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Really? Some of you folks are quite comical.
explain to me how it's Sony's fault? If these patches are given to both MS and SONY and the same time, I would think they would release the same day. It just would make no sense for Sony to delay it on there part, for what?

I'm sure you won a 360 too right?

# 89 Keaton @ 11/05/09 05:58 PM
When they write we dont have to start Asso. all over again, I hope they mean a nomal season al well?

# 90 BroMontana82 @ 11/05/09 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKasmar
If I can play ranked games and team-up games at an improved and stable rate I'll be surprised.
yeah but remember when all of these issues were supposed to be fixed after last year's patch? still the frame-rate issues and online lag...

we can only hope and see tomorrow.

# 91 BroMontana82 @ 11/05/09 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
That would be nice, I didn't realize the injuries in the rosters weren't carrying over to Association mode.
i'm praying this is part of it. this is one of the most frustrating and unrealistic aspects of the game. not sure how it could be overlooked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcabanski
Is there a PC patch?
i believe there is but it's still in development

# 92 Boilerbuzz @ 11/05/09 06:08 PM
Quote:
explain to me how it's Sony's fault? If these patches are given to both MS and SONY and the same time, I would think they would release the same day. It just would make no sense for Sony to delay it on there part, for what?

LOL. I have both actually. I rarely use my BD player for games, but, for once, the PS3 version feels a little better. Basically, you just answered your own question; I think the patch was given to both at the same time. So, if MS is out sooner, and Sony later, then something must be going on with Sony. Not 2K.

Now, IF the Sony patch has some much different issues, then I could see them taking the time to make sure it's right. One has to be first. It may as well be the most popular platform right?

# 93 rspencer86 @ 11/05/09 06:17 PM
Since we've seen both PS3 and 360 versions of sports game patches release first before, I'd say a significant factor in which version is first to drop is workload. If there are several other exclusive games or XBox Live Arcade/PSN games that have stuff in the works it would slow down that version.

Plus, I'm sure each system has their own unique process for how they test this stuff.

# 94 jmood88 @ 11/05/09 06:26 PM
Quote:

The ps3 gets stuff late constantly and with multiple games so it's pretty obvious that it's a Sony problem.

# 95 Pared @ 11/05/09 06:34 PM
Quote:
Wow, give me a break FF? I know you read the Live forum and they've been complaining about this there as well... is this a case of selective reading?

Sony does not release patch updates as quick as MS does a large % of the time. This is common knowledge man.

Good grief. Blame 2k for "releasing a beta" or whatever, but this is just ridiculous.

# 96 WaddupCouzin @ 11/05/09 06:59 PM
Im already past X-Mas in Franchise, so I'm just concerned about them fixing the framerate! Once that's done, I'll be in Heaven! I can finally play from my blessed Showtime-Cam zoomed to 10 without the slowdown!

# 97 truballer845 @ 11/05/09 07:18 PM
didnt the nba2k10 demo come out on ps3 a week later then it did on xbox360,seem like with any update or demo release,ps3 always gets it last

# 98 KidHypeTellem @ 11/05/09 07:18 PM
Some of you people need to understand that the way Sony handle their content is different to how Microsoft do it. Sony works in separate divisions if thats the right word. The US, Europe (UK), Rest of The World.

Example what we see here in the UK on Playstation Home has nothing to do with SCEA, and vice-versa.

Whether this is the reason who knows, but I know in many cases, this is the fault.

As a PS3 owner you've just got to live with, and accept it unless they change their system. Whether you wan't to call it a fault of Sony or anything else, is up to you, but you're gonna have to accept how they do things now, or head for the alternative.

Just relax and wait for it. I know it's frustrating but hey, what can you do?!

# 99 LionsFanNJ @ 11/05/09 07:24 PM
Quote:
Sony tests for both international and US consoles, they're seperate divisions. THATS why they take longer. MS does it all in one

So YES IT IS SONY's FAULT.

# 100 jfsolo @ 11/05/09 07:27 PM
This is actually sooner then I thought it would be. Even thought I bought the game the first week it came out, I've just played a handful of quick games, not touching My Player or the Association at all. For all intent and purposes this is still brand new game for me.

Between this patch dropping , and Dragon Age Origins being out, I am in gaming heaven.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.