Home
News Post

According to ESPN, Tiger Woods was injured in a car crash this morning. According to CNN TV, he has already been released from the hospital.

Quote:
"ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida, authorities said Friday.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the crash occurred at 2:25 a.m. ET. Woods was driving a 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle.

The police report narrative said the "driver had just pulled out of the driveway at his residence ... as [vehicle] began to drive on Deacon Circle, [vehicle] struck a fire hydrant. The front of [vehicle] then struck a tree..."

Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious."

Member Comments
# 21 SPTO @ 11/27/09 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbsinator
Well I meant...golf great getting in a "serious" car wreck...reminds me of Ben Hogan. Sounds like Tiger is going to be alright though.
Yeah, sorry if I jumped on you a bit. At least it looks like Tiger's gonna be alright.

# 22 marcoyk @ 11/27/09 03:30 PM
Hoping for the best...

# 23 canes6812 @ 11/27/09 03:45 PM
Well his driving accuracy has been a little shaky from time to time this year. All joking he easily could have swerved to miss a animal in the road. Also it being Tiger Woods any kind of injury would be reported as serious, as someone a little less known on the PGA it would be considered as some bump and bruises.

# 24 cooldude @ 11/27/09 05:03 PM
I'm sure he'll be alright.

# 25 NYG_Meth @ 11/27/09 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I really HOPE this isn't a love triangle thing. There are all types of rumors swirling around about Tiger having an affair.

This sucks.
Apparently my brother knows the girl he'd been cheating with. He told me the story right before all this stuff came out...

# 26 SPTO @ 11/27/09 07:23 PM
Apparently, according to one report his wife smashed the back window to "get him out".....Yeah....that kinda sounds fishy to me.

# 27 LingeringRegime @ 11/27/09 09:58 PM
My guess is that he and the Mrs. got into a fight, and he drove off mad (driving way too fast), lost control in the driveway, and the rest is history.

# 28 Thrasha @ 11/28/09 01:21 AM
The Mrs. had to have been in a pretty heated arguement.

I heard something outlandish along the lines of her smashing out the back window with a golf club to "pull him out" of the car.

The guy hit a fire hydrant and a tree all while going slow enough for the airbags not to even deploy.

She had to have smashed the window while he was pulling out of the driveway to leave her crazy ***.

# 29 LingeringRegime @ 11/28/09 05:31 AM
I hope Tiger remembers what happened to Steve McNair. I would hate to see history repeat.

# 30 AInquisition @ 11/28/09 08:34 AM
Maybe Tiger will reconsider putting the driver away now.

# 31 striker3771 @ 11/28/09 09:43 AM
I'm glad he's ok. The Mrs. went nuts on him. Crazy ***. Run Tiger before its too late.

# 32 19 @ 11/28/09 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker3771
I'm glad he's ok. The Mrs. went nuts on him. Crazy ***. Run Tiger before its too late.
Yep. This just screams domestic. The real story will come out eventually.

# 33 LingeringRegime @ 11/28/09 10:25 AM
Wow. Consider that TMZ is usually right on...

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...ning-car-crash

Quote:
On Friday, TMZ.com reported that "multiple law enforcement sources" said there was a dispute between Woods and his wife before the accident.

Later in the day, TMZ reported that Woods spoke "with a non-law enforcement type" and said Elin Woods confronted him about marital infidelity rumors, scratched his face during an argument and, when he got into the SUV, struck it several times with a golf club.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...v-lacerations/

# 34 19 @ 11/28/09 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Figured it as much. Even so, the story about it being a "car accident" is heading toward such an epic fail... I would love to know how/why that they thought the public would buy this story, especially in this TMZ age we live in. That part is even funnier to me than the "car accident" story now.

# 35 TarHeelMan @ 11/28/09 11:26 AM
LOL... Bottom line, Tiger's wife beat that booty. I guess his pimp hand ain't as strong as I thought.

# 36 MizzouBravesFan @ 11/28/09 12:31 PM
Definitely believe there's way more to this story than what's being led on.

Just too mant coincedences and weird crap that we've heard so far to be "normal".

Fixin to be an epic ****storm surrounding Tiger if you ask me.

The time, circumstances, the actual wreck, the wife with golf club, supposed affair, etc.

Love how she went to "save" him with a golf club by bashing out his back window when it was nothing more than a fender bender...lol glorious.

I know Tiger and Jordan are tight...guess TW really wants to be like Mike.

I guess he's not the golden boy everyone and the entire friggin' media would have you believe, a shame really. Somewhere Mickelson is laughing his *** off.

# 37 TarHeelMan @ 11/28/09 12:40 PM
Nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn't even be surprised to learn that Phil Mickelson was smashing some side piece, cancer-stricken wife and all. The media can promote these dudes as golden boys or whatever, but most folks with an ounce of sense will know that everything ain't what it seems.

# 38 MizzouBravesFan @ 11/28/09 12:44 PM
Yup.

I remember reading a rumor a long time ago that Mickelson and wife were swingers lol.

Who knows what these cats do behind close doors.

# 39 TheKasmar @ 11/28/09 12:52 PM
Quote:
Two troopers tried to talk to Woods on Friday evening, but his wife said he was sleeping and they agreed to come back Saturday, Montes said.
How nice of the troopers to allow Tiger to rest after getting his azz beat.

# 40 USF11 @ 11/28/09 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouBravesFan
I know Tiger and Jordan are tight...guess TW really wants to be like Mike.

I guess he's not the golden boy everyone and the entire friggin' media would have you believe, a shame really. Somewhere Mickelson is laughing his *** off.
I am not a Tiger or Golfing fan, infact I hate the target marketing of both.

BUT, no one is innocent, people like Tiger who can never have a normal life because of money or fame. Theres a reason celeb divorce rates are so high, all the free a** getting thrown at them on a daily basis.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.