Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Madden NFL 10 patch #2 is available for the PS3. No timetable has been set for the Xbox 360. Please post your impressions here.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 501 rspencer86 @ 01/02/10 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
What I'm noticing is the whacky YPC numbers for plus RBs seem to be inflated most by too many 20+ yard runs. Guys are regularly running for 200+ yards a game but it's not because they're actually picking up 8-10 yards a carry on a regular basis... they just have a few 50 or 60 yard breakaways in there and the numbers are being thrown out of whack.
That's exactly the issue. It seems like ratings don't matter because almost every RB breaks 1-3 60+ yard runs per game.

# 502 LionsFanNJ @ 01/03/10 06:20 PM
It is rather annoying to see the rushing leader after 2 weeks have 20 carries fro 220 yards, it is what it is though. I'll deal.

# 503 PanthersFanboy @ 01/06/10 03:13 PM
The ball does not spin anymore!

# 504 bomberooski @ 01/07/10 06:03 PM
Is this patch 1.03? Because that's the one my PS3 is downloading now.

# 505 wrigleyville33 @ 01/07/10 06:14 PM
Ugh.. this new patch won't even download. I hate psn updates... they never work. I'm connected to psn, played madden online last night without any problems. When I tried to download the patch, nothing happens, it remains at 0, and the time continues to go up. This happened to me the last patch. But after some miracle, it worked. But, for now, I can't download the patch so no madden for me. Also, when I try to download the patch, the internet crashes, which makes no since. It's ONLY madden patches.

# 506 RavensFan2k3 @ 01/07/10 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Common sense also realizes that people were complaining in numbers that the backup RB's ypc were low.

I don't agree with not releasing the patch. I don't appreciate the stats where they are, but I'll take the gameplay improvements of patch #2 over a few stats out of whack, knowing that they mess with franchise mode.

I've seen some slider strategies that will improve the yardage problem.
Yeah something was wrong with stats before the patch and afterwards. I simmed a season before the patch and I saw good RBs averaging liek 1-2 YPC. And no team, not no player, but no TEAM had over 9 rushing TDs. This season like 12-16 RBs by theirselves have double digit TDs...

# 507 Kodos @ 01/15/10 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
Ugh.. this new patch won't even download. I hate psn updates... they never work. I'm connected to psn, played madden online last night without any problems. When I tried to download the patch, nothing happens, it remains at 0, and the time continues to go up. This happened to me the last patch. But after some miracle, it worked. But, for now, I can't download the patch so no madden for me. Also, when I try to download the patch, the internet crashes, which makes no since. It's ONLY madden patches.
I'm having similar trouble. It'll get to like 4 or 5% then stall. Then my internet connection stops working. Really frustrating.

# 508 phant030 @ 01/16/10 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
I'm having similar trouble. It'll get to like 4 or 5% then stall. Then my internet connection stops working. Really frustrating.
if ur inet connection stops working, that's not a Madden problem.

# 509 Kodos @ 01/22/10 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phant030
if ur inet connection stops working, that's not a Madden problem.
My internet connection works fine for anything else. I can play Left 4 Dead 2 for hours on Xbox Live, or browse PSN, etc. But it mysteriously dies when I try to grab this patch, and I end up having to reboot my modem. It's bizarre.

As you can see, I'm not the only one reporting this problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
Ugh.. this new patch won't even download.

But, for now, I can't download the patch so no madden for me. Also, when I try to download the patch, the internet crashes, which makes no since. It's ONLY madden patches.

# 510 STLRams @ 01/24/10 11:33 PM
Haven't played Madden in a couple of months, was prompted to download 1.03? Is this the second patch? I thought I already downloaded the second patch a month ago?

# 511 teebee @ 01/28/10 02:58 AM
I swear i read that the patch was going to stop the chain gang animation so much and stop the qb from throwing it away when u sack him

Played about 10 games last 2 days, seen the animation about 30 times and had 10 sacks and at least 35 throwaways when i hit the qb

Something may be amiss wiht my patch, anyone ever hear of one just stop working

# 512 PacMan3000 @ 09/14/12 10:43 AM
Nevermind--realized this thread is for Madden 10!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.