Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Madden NFL 10 patch #2 is now available for the Xbox 360. Please post your impressions here.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 JMD @ 12/29/09 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFan4Ever
Some things I don't like:

Robo QB pops up often.

I'm seeing this a lot now as well. I can't believe it, as bad as it was in 09 and now I'm seeing it every time I blitz a MLB and get close to the QB. It seems they fix one thing and break another.

# 262 Mjphillips @ 12/30/09 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
My complaint is not with poor refereeing, I think that should be in the game. My problem is when a sideline catch is made and I challenge it, the replay shows the WR was clearly out of bounds, yet the play is not reversed, they call it a catch. In my first Franchise game Dwyane Bowe caught a pass in the endzone one foot from the edge of the endzone and they called it incomplete. I challenged it, the replay showed he was in bounds, yet the call was not reversed, no catch, no TD. Frustrating.
Maan!!!! I had the same thing happen to me in a play now game against my boy yesterday. I needed the catch to be up by 10 and that was 3rd down. Kicked a field goal, but I had to call HO ASSISTANCE on the play. I was super pissed!!! Shouldn't happen. Oh and the cpu didn't challenge it inside 2:00.

# 263 pietasterp @ 01/08/10 12:38 AM
Just not sure why they broke the Wildcat on purpose...doesn't make any sense to me.

# 264 Whaaaazuuuuup @ 01/08/10 12:17 PM
Was just prompted to do another update... Anyone know why?...

# 265 Whaaaazuuuuup @ 01/08/10 12:21 PM
Ooh ok, I see it's for this ultimate team pack. Ea is on the $ hunt again, lol...

# 266 swivel63 @ 01/08/10 12:29 PM
no freaking running back should be AVERAGE 200+ yards a game.

# 267 DocHolliday @ 01/12/10 05:44 PM
The game, with sliders, play s great on the field now, but they just destroyed sim stats.

I was hoping this was a case of peeps on the board going overboard, but it is true. The amount of yardage and YPC by backs is just crazy. I would MUCH rather have the old stat system than this mess. Im not sure why they thought it was okay.

# 268 iAmYungB @ 01/13/10 09:43 AM
am i the only one who notices they didnt fix the KO returns... I use San Fran and signed some guy out of FA name Michael Ray Garvin (speed97) and i had 12 return touchdowns... sometimes 3 in 1 game

# 269 xxzone @ 01/13/10 10:41 AM
I don't get how you do it, cause I've only ever returned 1, and my guys speed is 98. I play on the default settings. Almost every time I run past a blocker, he just breaks off and tags me.

I must be doing something wrong I guess.

# 270 Spanky @ 01/14/10 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmYungB
am i the only one who notices they didnt fix the KO returns... I use San Fran and signed some guy out of FA name Michael Ray Garvin (speed97) and i had 12 return touchdowns... sometimes 3 in 1 game
Patch #2 did fix the KO return issue. You must be legendary or something. Stop it. The chicks will think you're on steroids.

# 271 mr_president @ 01/15/10 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Patch #2 did fix the KO return issue. You must be legendary or something. Stop it. The chicks will think you're on steroids.
not for me it didn't. before i stopped playing i could return KO's every time it was kicked, i had to employ house rules and just run out of bounds during ko's.

# 272 dubz @ 01/16/10 06:13 PM
I still have a hard time gettin my wideouts involved in the game. Could just be that I'm not seeing them when they're open, but I've played 6 games in my new season, and my TE and RB are leading my team in catches by a pretty big margin.

# 273 Hova57 @ 01/17/10 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubz
I still have a hard time gettin my wideouts involved in the game. Could just be that I'm not seeing them when they're open, but I've played 6 games in my new season, and my TE and RB are leading my team in catches by a pretty big margin.
your wrs are open but for a short period of time you have to hit them with short passing it could be your recievers aren't that fast so its harder for them to be open

# 274 Titus001 @ 01/18/10 04:34 PM
The stats are horrible for HB. Are the developers going to release a new patch that fixes that disgrace?

# 275 umfrumDC @ 01/18/10 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeycool
Madden NFL 10 patch #2 is now available for the Xbox 360. Please post your impressions here.
How can I get this new patch? I have xbox live and never seen anything about a patch for madden 10, what am I doing wrong?

# 276 El Magnifico @ 01/18/10 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
To be honest the framerate is exactly the same as it was pre-patch to me.

Thought I was the only one that didn't notice much difference

# 277 adriano @ 01/24/10 01:34 PM
Hey, all the complaints are against the Computer AI. I want to know
how it is head to head. Are the same sideline glitches there?
Are sacks too hard to get? I'm just curious, I am thinking of buying
it used to play my friend online.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.