Home
MLB 10 News Post

Check out the very first screenshots from MLB '10: The Show.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Tomba @ 12/16/09 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jira2004
Are you grateful for anything people are always i mean always complaining.......

Thanx mlb 10 crew.........
If there are more animations more accessories options etc than this isn't such a big deal...along with new camera angles? then ok if not? I'm wondering what the time issues would be from as I see animations new accessories and presentations as decent time consumers but anything else than that?

# 42 Tomba @ 12/16/09 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
No one confirmed new player models would make it into MLB10. Again its not the player models they have been done since last year. It's getting all those animations to work properly with the new rig and its a major undertaking.
True and that was clearly explained last year. I think we're just hoping the community feedback for presentation, accessories and rain etc are in because of that being the focus this year

# 43 24 @ 12/16/09 11:00 PM
dont honestly know how a baseball game can visually look any better than this imagine what mlb 15 the show will look like

# 44 TheRunAndShoot @ 12/16/09 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
And remember, the demo last year was a mid-December build and when I saw the demo I was surprised because it didn't look like the build that we played in late January. It is early.
totally forgot about that. the lighting blew me away in the demo.

lets just hope there aint no stupid preorder for a demo crap with this game.

# 45 Tomba @ 12/16/09 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
?
Actually what i meant was the fact that IF the new player models are not in than maybe perhaps the accessories the camera angles and extra presentation HAVE made it in...

# 46 green94 @ 12/16/09 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
hey 09 owners....

in the **Jeter sliding into home** shot...is that the same sun angle from 09???

if not can we conclude daytime daylight progression is in this year?

of course, Russell, you could just tell us straight up tonight if it's in this year

;o)
LMAO I was about to ask the same question.

# 47 bp4baseball @ 12/16/09 11:03 PM
Quote:
No one confirmed new player models would make it into MLB10. Again its not the player models they have been done since last year. It's getting all those animations to work properly with the new rig and its a major undertaking.
Makes perfect sense Russel, and I have come to learn that anything you guys add, or don't add, has a very good reason. You won't leave something out for a dumb reason, and when you add something, you make sure it's not "fluff", but rather something representative of the time you put into it.

# 48 Russell_SCEA @ 12/16/09 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
True and that was clearly explained last year. I think we're just hoping the community feedback for presentation, accessories and rain etc are in because of that being the focus this year
I hear you the feedback we gathered from everyone had a major effect on our focus for MLB10 and our feature set. You will get your first glimpse of those features on Thursday (hopefully don't qoute me on this) when the fact sheet is released. We also had some super secret stuff go on during this dev cycle that we will eventually tell everyone about when the time is right.

# 49 TheRunAndShoot @ 12/16/09 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Actually what i meant was the fact that IF the new player models are not in than maybe perhaps the accessories the camera angles and extra presentation HAVE made it in...
not sure if u read but in another thread one of the russell said that a fact sheet and cover announcement would be coming soon so doesn't sound like we got long till we find out what made it in the game.

# 50 tyler289 @ 12/16/09 11:06 PM
Looks awesome, can't wait for more information.

# 51 beau21 @ 12/16/09 11:07 PM
Quote:
I hear you the feedback we gathered from everyone had a major effect on our focus for MLB10 and our feature set. You will get your first glimpse of those features on Thursday (hopefully don't qoute me on this) when the fact sheet is released. We also had some super secret stuff go on during this dev cycle that we will eventually tell everyone about when the time is right.
ugh! are you TRYING to make the wait until march harder than it already is!?

# 52 TheRunAndShoot @ 12/16/09 11:07 PM
Quote:
thanks for stealing my thunder.

# 53 bp4baseball @ 12/16/09 11:08 PM
Quote:
You're killing me Russ! I almost fainted when I read that last sentence.

# 54 djo201 @ 12/16/09 11:12 PM
Quote:
Well, I have to tell you, the right time is RIGHT NOW! That's the problems with you devs. You don't know when to stop talking. Now we'll have to wait a long time until you decide to tell us about that secret stuff.

Now, seriously, can't wait to see the cover and factsheet. As always, you've already started to make the wait longer.

# 55 CommunityCollege @ 12/16/09 11:13 PM
HEEYYYYYYYYYY Remember that video that showed little pictures of what might of been a baseball game...well the Mauer picture is one of the screenshots we got tonight

lol and Russell said it was a random screenshot lol

hopefully they fixed the glitch where the players playing on the field were in the dugout at the same time.

# 56 Spear @ 12/16/09 11:14 PM
Alright, time to trade in 09.

I wont be able to play it again after seeing those.

The countdown is on!

# 57 braun4mvp @ 12/16/09 11:16 PM
Those look amazing!!!

# 58 bp4baseball @ 12/16/09 11:17 PM
There is no way I'm going to be able to pay attention tommorrow in class. As it is now, I just keep hitting refresh and everytime about 3 more posts come up.

# 59 BravesBoy @ 12/16/09 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
There is no way I'm going to be able to pay attention tommorrow in class. As it is now, I just keep hitting refresh and everytime about 3 more posts come up.
haha, your not alone buddy...

# 60 CommunityCollege @ 12/16/09 11:19 PM
Feels a whole hell of a lot like Christmas now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.