MLB 10 News Post

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Mad dog 31 @ 01/07/10 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
I hope not...I just perfected putting him into Street Fighter as Ryu about to do a fireball.

# 102 Jeffery 09 @ 01/07/10 06:10 PM
well, atleast the BCS Nat. Championship is about to come on to keep me busy until they finally decide to post the video...I can't wait to see it, just that one minute snippet of Turner Field has me very very pumped about this game, which is an accomplishment considering my previous level of excitement... selling my 360 and buying a ps3 was most definitely one of my better decisions

# 103 JT30 @ 01/07/10 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery 09
Only during certain times like base hits, RBI, Homeruns, big defensive plays, and when the "tomahawk chop" song is playing, Im sure in the final version it will be going on during appropriate times
How do you know this?

# 104 BravesBoy @ 01/07/10 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
How do you know this?
He's right..seen a million braves games and its never chopping during and at bat, much less when the opposite team is batting. Like he said, it only chops when there's a big play/HR or a momentum shift on offense...

# 105 JT30 @ 01/07/10 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetercanoturn2
I would imagine he's a Bravo fan.
no i meant in regards to the statement he made about the chop only being animated during the appropriate times in the video game

# 106 JT30 @ 01/07/10 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
He's right..seen a million braves games and its never chopping during and at bat, much less when the opposite team is batting. Like he said, it only chops when there's a big play/HR or a momentum shift on offense...
yes I know in real life what happens.... he was talking about in the game

# 107 BravesBoy @ 01/07/10 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
yes I know in real life what happens.... he was talking about in the game
yeah, in the video it showed it choppin during "wrong" times..jus makin sure its right on drop day..but we really dont know yet if its wrong, maybe jus bad timing lol

# 108 JT30 @ 01/07/10 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vols bravesfan
He never said it was.
uh ya he did..lol

# 109 Jeffery 09 @ 01/07/10 06:44 PM
If I had to guess, I would say that they were just showing off the animation. If I were a betting man, I would say that its right by March

# 110 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 01/07/10 06:55 PM
Quote:
He said he was sure they would. That doesn't mean he meant that he knows 100%.
Maybe Russell will chime in on this and let us know for sure.

# 111 idesign2 @ 01/07/10 06:56 PM
This video shows a few seconds of The Show 10. Nothing too revealing though (apologizes if it has been posted before).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmtA0wQoS6U

# 112 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 01/07/10 06:59 PM
If you compare the real life Braves in the first video, and MLB 10 footage in the 2nd video then you'll see the real Braves do the tomahawk chop when the Braves are at bat. Plus if we're are being picky the Chop in the MLB 10 footage is going a tad faster then the Chop at the Real Braves game in the 1st video.

Real Braves game

MLB 10

# 113 Blzer @ 01/07/10 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idesign2
This video shows a few seconds of The Show 10. Nothing too revealing though (apologizes if it has been posted before).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmtA0wQoS6U
Meh, they still aren't revealing anything on-the-field though.

And unfortunately it looks like they kept a replay camera angle in that doesn't represent a real stadium camera position (as in it flies and follows the ball).

# 114 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 01/07/10 07:05 PM
Quote:
I wonder if the cow and coke bottle made it in?
They said early in the feedback forum that they were gonna try to put the cow in it.

# 115 Russell_SCEA @ 01/07/10 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Did you perfect your catcher poses this go around?

LOL naw I was winging it man they came by and I had 2 minutes to prep for that interview. Wasn't happy about it but life goes on, there will be plenty of videos in the future if there isn't a ton of content shown from CES we aren't allowing very many people at all to take video.

# 116 Speedy @ 01/07/10 08:12 PM
Turner Field looks awesome!! Is that white wrist tape I see?

# 117 CujoMatty @ 01/07/10 08:14 PM
When exactly does this drop? I need to finish off my bucket list by then cause I have a feeling my life will be over.

# 118 countryboy @ 01/07/10 08:16 PM
March 2nd

# 119 Blzer @ 01/07/10 08:54 PM
Quote:
Well we should just be happy it's in the game. I wonder if the cow and coke bottle made it in?
Always aim for perfection, my friend. SCEA didn't get us by the cajones with this title just for "settling for decency" year in and year out, they fine-tune things until they're perfect. In some respects, I feel that those kinds of posts are hardest to make because you're not trying to bash what they gave you, you're just informing them in case it can get on the list later down the road whenever possible.

# 120 videobastard @ 01/07/10 09:29 PM
Looks amazing... I was hoping to see a grounder. I will have to be more patient.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.