Gran Turismo 5 News Post

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/20/10 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
That's good. Anything more than a game per 15 years is pushing it IMO.

Obviously I am talking about Sony in general and this game coming out when The Show, GoW3 and others come out at the same time, and really no summer releases.

It is called cannibalizing your own product, MSFT and Nintendo do the exact same thing.

# 62 mgoblue @ 02/20/10 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Obviously I am talking about Sony in general and this game coming out when The Show, GoW3 and others come out at the same time, and really no summer releases.

It is called cannibalizing your own product, MSFT and Nintendo do the exact same thing.

True...but Summer's a somewhat dead time for gaming, and this fall is packed with titles, so maybe they should just schedule it for Spring 2011 now so it's got a planned release date with nothing around it. Maybe 2012 even, I doubt any games are planned for then

# 63 JMD @ 02/28/10 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I just checked the release date this morning on this on gamestop and it says 11/10/2010?? I knew it was coming out "when it is done" but does anyone know if it's really been pushed back 9 months??? That seems like a long time for a game I've read is basically done.
Last week when I picked up Heavy Rain I was told November for GT5. No date or year, just the month. I'm assuming it's 2010.

# 64 Lieutenant Dan @ 03/04/10 09:26 AM
Thanks for the NASCAR/Motortrend linky, backbreaker! That was really awesome.

Now if Polyphony can just release the game before all the drivers quit or retire it'll be GREAT!

# 65 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/05/10 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I made a thread for it just for it too get some attention, here's NASCAR.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/c...ler/index.html

******** src="http://player.automotive.com/player.js?embedCode=o3M3A4MTrmM0fxnRCBd99pwKK6bH7b UG&deepLinkEmbedCode=o3M3A4MTrmM0fxnRCBd99pwKK6bH7bUG">
******** src="http://player.automotive.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=o3M3A4MTrmM0fxnRCBd99p wKK6bH7bUG&embedCode=o3M3A4MTrmM0fxnRCBd99pwKK6bH7bUG">

Game is looking AMAZING!

# 66 burnwood @ 03/08/10 08:43 PM
That was hot! Can't wait to try this.

# 67 Blzer @ 03/08/10 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
That was hot! Can't wait to try this.
Take a number. Hopefully with this game's constant delays, they are doing everything possible to improve every small bit of this game. The level of detail and depth alone should give this game a perfect ten on every review site.

# 68 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/12/10 06:32 PM
Gorgeous!

# 69 rspencer86 @ 03/12/10 06:56 PM
Night racing looks sick. And how about the detail in that interior shot? Goodness.

# 70 lnin0 @ 03/16/10 08:45 PM
This is the one game that almost makes me want to buy a PS3...but the wife would kill me. Damn, if this thing isn't going put Forza 3 to shame. It might not have all the paint and sell your anime-boobie-weed-nazi car stuff but it looks a million times more polished. From the menus to the gameplay it actually seems to include things that matter to racing fans instead of trying to please some mysterious 8-80 year olds demographic. Damn, seeing this game makes me more pissed at Turn10 for turning out that halo-kiddie racer crap they call a sim.

# 71 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/24/10 03:08 AM
Simply amazing detail!

# 72 burnwood @ 03/25/10 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
**** pit view of the driver and his actions, he's looking around checking his blind spots ect....

Except it's just the driver panning his head to the steering of the car. Other vids confirm this. If you just tap right or left his head turns. lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.