Home
MLB 10 News Post

If you pre-order MLB 10: The Show you will receive free classic stadiums. Check the details at Playstation.Blog.

Quote:
"If you don't pre-order the game or can't they will be available for purchase on the PS Store at a later date pricing and release date has yet TBD."

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 241 rckabillyRaider @ 02/03/10 11:23 AM
I think I'll pass on preordering. I usually get my games early and classic stadiums isn't a must have for me. nice to see that they are in the game though.

# 242 ykiki @ 02/03/10 02:08 PM
Just got a $5 rewards certificate from BestBuy, so I think I'll stop into the store and see if they have any pre-order boxes set up for MLB 10. As of last night, I hadn't seen ANYTHING on their website about a pre-order bonus for the game.

# 243 CubFan23 @ 02/03/10 06:01 PM
To all those who pre-ordered at Best buy you might want to read this. I just called the 1-888-best-buy number and spoke to a woman who told me that the only way to get the codes was to pre order over the phone, she had the offer showing on her computer and said that it won't appear on the normal website.

This sounds a little odd to me but that's what she said. When I asked her why it wasn't on the normal website she said it was 2 different systems and that not everyone will know about it unless they call. She ordered it for me with the in store pick -up

You might want to call the number listed up above, it is also listed on the MLB 10 The Show page on the Best Buy site.

# 244 myghty @ 02/03/10 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurg
Back when I first got into gaming, spending time to play the game, enjoy it, unlock things, enjoy those, and explore every last bit of that game was the fun of it. It was the days before the internet where the only information you got about a game was a few brief words about it in GamePro, or EGM, or Nintendo Power.
Haha, I remember those days. I used to to go to the drug store a few times a month just to read those gaming magazines & see if there were any hidden stuff in the games I was playing. Ahh the memories...

# 245 CubFan23 @ 02/04/10 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
No way...obviously not saying you're wrong but whoever you spoke to is. How many people pre-order over the phone nowadays?

I'd have to think that the email confirmation you get when it's actually "in" will have something or they'll include something when you pick it up.

If not...then that's lame.
I know, it sounded a bit odd to me when she said it. I mean why wouldn't you want people to know so that more would order it? But I was going to order it anyway so I did it over the phone

# 246 Speedy @ 02/04/10 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
To all those who pre-ordered at Best buy you might want to read this. I just called the 1-888-best-buy number and spoke to a woman who told me that the only way to get the codes was to pre order over the phone, she had the offer showing on her computer and said that it won't appear on the normal website.
Sounds like she's working on commission.

# 247 paulpop72 @ 02/04/10 09:18 PM
Any word on what it'll cost to download from PS3?

# 248 countryboy @ 02/04/10 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpop72
Any word on what it'll cost to download from PS3?
not yet.

# 249 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/05/10 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmitchell22
Will it definitely be offered for a price on PSN?
Yes

# 250 SDwinder @ 03/06/10 02:00 AM
The Classic Stadiums are up on PS store. They are $10 for all 6.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.