Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

Check out the new Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshots.

Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 KeMiKaL @ 01/26/10 03:49 PM
oh, ok i see now

# 122 Pared @ 01/26/10 03:50 PM
The colors are all off.

Red is off.
Navy Blue is off.
Walls are off (that's Shea in that real life pic, not Yankee Stadium. YS is a purplish-blue)
Dirt is off.

The away jersey gray and grass are possibly the closest.

Granted, it could all be the lighting but just go through the plethora of other pictures. Multiple colors are off by enough shades where it is very noticeable. And if the colors are right, then the lighting is screwing them up and the colors need to be tuned to compensate for the lighting effect.

# 123 Pared @ 01/26/10 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
So I guess you would say you are all about graphics then? Like me!
Not at all. It's just so GLARING to me. Again, much like the 76ers color in NBA 2k10.

Maybe the guy has something against Philly? I always liked ya, 2k.

# 124 Jamin23 @ 01/26/10 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Not at all. It's just so GLARING to me. Again, much like the 76ers color in NBA 2k10.

Don't be mad just because your team blew it the past two years and we won it two years ago. Looking forward to doing it again this year.

# 125 Jamin23 @ 01/26/10 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

The stripes on the Phillies jerseys are really irking me. Could someone inform Ron to pass the the developers so that might be able to fix if possible before release. It seems like a small thing to fix, but I wouldn't know.

# 126 Pared @ 01/26/10 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Don't be mad just because your team blew it the past two years and we won it two years ago. Looking forward to doing it again this year.
No one is mad. I'd prefer the previous two years than the constant disappointment that has tormented the "losingest franchise in the history of sports."

I will message Ron and ask him to keep the colors as-is for Philly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I think it is what it is. Back in the day the Show's colors were off too. Even All star baseball colors were off. MVP was the worst in my opinion. The colors were too rich and bright. I also think that HDTV has kinda ruined us with colors. When you see them live the colors don't look that rich. They have more of a dull color to them. At least they do when I see them live. It could be my eyes!
Colors can still look dull and be accurate, Scott.

# 127 rdonnel1 @ 01/26/10 04:33 PM
Not sure if this has been said already...but it looks like you cant edit pant length or how baggy they are again since every single player had the same pants. Really bothered me last year that we couldnt do that. 2k8 had pretty good editing options, they should def start bringing them back

# 128 DaveDQ @ 01/26/10 05:30 PM
I guess the color thing is a 2K trademark because that's the first thing that bugged me about APF 2K8.

Another thing 2K insists on doing is adding some type of dream sequence to the pics where things look cloudy or something.

I'm ok with it, but I can see the issue.

# 129 KeMiKaL @ 01/26/10 05:41 PM
yea, that red on the phillies jersey looks bright

# 130 statum71 @ 01/26/10 05:47 PM
This one's looking a whole lot better. If it wasn't for The Show I'd get it for sure.

# 131 KeMiKaL @ 01/26/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
This one's looking a whole lot better. If it wasn't for The Show I'd get it for sure.
if i had a ps3, i wouldnt even be talking about 2k!!!

# 132 stlstudios189 @ 01/26/10 05:52 PM
still a day one purchase for me and the game looks good to my eyes.

# 133 drterb @ 01/26/10 06:01 PM
It's actually closer to their 1990's burgundy color than the shade of red they currently wear.

# 134 kumala @ 01/26/10 06:11 PM
now let's see in game video footage.

# 135 cubsfan203 @ 01/26/10 06:16 PM
In two months if the only thing people are complaining about is the colors, 2k will be getting my $60.

I mean seriously, if you're playing the game and you take the time to notice the colors are wrong, you obviously aren't playing games for the right reasons. That's the one thing I don't like about OS, people complain about the little things. Who cares if the guys belt isn't lined up properly, as long as the game play is good? That's all that matters.

# 136 Checmate101 @ 01/26/10 06:19 PM

# 137 BrandH @ 01/26/10 06:29 PM
When are baseball games going to get thier head out of their butts and stop making speed an attribute you can build up drasctically. You should not be able to have average speed and then magically turn into Usain Bolt as you get older in you 20s and 30s.

# 138 BrandH @ 01/26/10 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
In two months if the only thing people are complaining about is the colors, 2k will be getting my $60.

I mean seriously, if you're playing the game and you take the time to notice the colors are wrong, you obviously aren't playing games for the right reasons. That's the one thing I don't like about OS, people complain about the little things. Who cares if the guys belt isn't lined up properly, as long as the game play is good? That's all that matters.
If they are touting the game as a Baseball Sim then there is no excuse to have it wrong even if it is really stupid.

# 139 duke776 @ 01/26/10 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
When are baseball games going to get thier head out of their butts and stop making speed an attribute you can build up drasctically. You should not be able to have average speed and then magically turn into Usain Bolt as you get older in you 20s and 30s.
Agreed, I think we should be able to set it at the beginning to whatever we want. Sure there will be people who put it up to 99 just because they want to, but who cares let them do whatever they want.

# 140 tmac55 @ 01/26/10 07:14 PM
From what I have seen from screenshots and the previews released so far, I have to remain encouraged for improvement from 2k10.

I really like the improvement to stadium detail and hopefully the graphics and models from NBA 2k10 can impact MLB accordingly. I'd love to see some detailed hands on previews and some gameplay footage now in the coming weeks. I have a 360, so I could care less about the Show, so as long as VC can improve on 2k9, it will be a good year for 360 baseball gamers. They can't go any lower than last year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.