Home
MLB 10 News Post

A little treat for Friday, got a bunch more to come on Monday, see you guys later.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 nemesis04 @ 01/30/10 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
Ok so some "kid" used photoshop and made it look like Albert Pujols was taking a dump.

Why is Russell so mad to the point that he will now not release more pictures on Monday? I am sure the person who made the picture was just trying to get a laugh out of us I wish I could have seen it myself. It would be very sad if 1 person ruined it for everyone else.

Its not like the guy is talking trash about Sony and how they do there business. I think someone blew this way out of proportion. I am sure Sony works their butts off making MLB The Show and I totally respect them! However I think people are too Sensitive sometimes about these things. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we are all just really excited and anxious for the game and sometimes we do dumb things.
Mike, its done lets move on! Your a detail whore just talk about the picture.

# 62 nemesis04 @ 01/30/10 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
Thanks nem, you're right, the texture looks much better
It is really hard to see in the picture as you really do not see much difference. When you get the game and do some closeups on the players you will see the detail to its fullest!

# 63 mets718 @ 01/30/10 11:44 AM
Wow... OMG.. I got no words to describe this picture... You guys have done such a great job on improving a game that many love already.

Good Job guys... Keep it up!

# 64 Woodweaver @ 01/30/10 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Sensitive, sensitive...That's all Im gonna say.
This is all fun and games (literally) for us here at OS, but it's their job/livelihood. If you went out of your way to do something nice at your job and were repaid with some crass act that had your boss (not to mention the MLB and MLBPA) breathing down your neck, I'm sure you'd be a little "sensitive, sensitive" too. It's just a matter of keeping a little perspective and acting accordingly.

Apologies have been made. Let's move on, and hope that Russell doesn't catch too much guff (and changes his mind).

# 65 nemesis04 @ 01/30/10 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
OK Its done

Hey do those red flags blow in the wind?
They look pretty starched to me, that would be some serious wind!

# 66 Shakedowncapo @ 01/30/10 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodweaver
(not to mention the MLB and MLBPA) breathing down your neck
The rest I agree with but the MLB and players association doesn't give a damn about anything except the paycheck at the end of this.

And now, I officially back out. Dead horse is beaten.

# 67 bp4baseball @ 01/30/10 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
It is really hard to see in the picture as you really do not see much difference. When you get the game and do some closeups on the players you will see the detail to its fullest!
Yeah, that's a thing I love about The Show... going into their replay and zooming way in on the players to see all the detail they put in.

# 68 bp4baseball @ 01/30/10 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
The rest I agree with but the MLB and players association doesn't give a damn about anything except the paycheck at the end of this.

And now, I officially back out. Dead horse is beaten.
I don't work for MLb, and so don't know exactly what they think, but the game represents Major League Baseball and Im sure mlb wants a good representation of it. And Im sure they are very happy with everything SCEA has done

# 69 Pared @ 01/30/10 12:07 PM
Always has to be someone. Incredible.

# 70 ELDoro @ 01/30/10 12:08 PM
cant wait on this game!

# 71 Mad dog 31 @ 01/30/10 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
Looks the same.
Not the same, you can see that they've added more details (at least with the stadium)...see the World Champions area they put in with the years the red birds won it all?? Great job SCEA!!!

# 72 Tommyklaid @ 01/30/10 12:39 PM
Ok, now that we're back on track...

That's the "difinitive" Pujols defensive-stance...love it! Can't wait to see the game in action, because the rest of the boys say that's where it SHINES. Lovin' the multi-colors on the attributes - we're gonna have a lot of fun with that!

Redbird Nation looks great...even tho my Cubbies are gonna tear them up this year! (well, hopefully)

# 73 Pared @ 01/30/10 12:55 PM
Enough. It is done. Move on.

# 74 nemesis04 @ 01/30/10 02:10 PM
Quote:
When I look at Pujols, besides the glove, 09 and 10 are the same when it comes to this picture, I see no difference period.
There is not much difference from those two pics. You will see the difference when you see closeups on the players, there is some nice uniform details.

# 75 countryboy @ 01/30/10 02:36 PM
Quote:
When I look at Pujols, besides the glove, 09 and 10 are the same when it comes to this picture, I see no difference period.
And thats a bad thing because?

# 76 Pared @ 01/30/10 02:37 PM
Because he didn't age one year later. That's obvious.

# 77 countryboy @ 01/30/10 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Because he didn't age one year later. That's obvious.
I forgot about that. How could that be missed?

# 78 Pared @ 01/30/10 02:39 PM
Sony's Emotion Engine not living up to expectations???

# 79 countryboy @ 01/30/10 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Sony's Emotion Engine not living up to expectations???
could be.

# 80 TRD Supra @ 01/30/10 02:48 PM
That blur effect that the screens for The Show have makes the pics look bad/worse.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.