Home
NBA Live 11 News Post

NBA Live 11 has just taken an incredible blow.

Quote:
"Mike Wang has left EA Canada and the NBA LIVE development team and will be heading back to the United States. I wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank Mike for his contributions during the 18 months that he was working on NBA LIVE. His vision and leadership within gameplay on NBA LIVE 10 was part of the reason why that game was critically reviewed as having taken a tremendous leap in quality and at least as good as any other basketball game on the market.

Our goals for NBA LIVE 11 are simple. We want to be one of the best sports games on the market … on par with franchises like NHL, FIFA and Madden. In the coming months, we will show you just how we will do that.

I wish Mike and his family the best of luck.

Sean O’Brien"

Game: NBA Live 11Hype Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
Member Comments
# 141 Pared @ 02/04/10 10:09 AM
I still can't believe people are begging for "competition" and already writing EA off totally. How is that for irony?

To say some overreact to things like this is an understatement.

And since when did "different direction" mean the game was going to suck? EA went in a different direction when they killed off Triple Play. A large group loved MVP Baseball, the result of that.

You guys are doing the same, exact thing you did when Mike left and articles were published about him by EA. You're buying into this marketing garbage when all that matters is the actual game that you end up playing.

It really saddens me as a gamer and a member of this forum. OS gets touted as THE place to be for sports gamers, and apparently that doesn't mean you can see beyond the marketing glitz.

# 142 ehh @ 02/04/10 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I still can't believe people are begging for "competition" and already writing EA off totally. How is that for irony?

And since when did "different direction" mean the game was going to suck? EA went in a different direction when they killed off Triple Play. A large group loved MVP Baseball, the result of that.

You guys are doing the same, exact thing you did when Mike left and articles were published about him by EA. You're buying into this marketing garbage when all that matters is the actual game that you end up playing.

It really saddens me as a gamer and a member of this forum. OS gets touted as THE place to be for sports gamers, and apparently that doesn't mean you can see beyond the marketing glitz.
I don't see how this situation falls into "marketing glitz". It doesn't take a genius to figure out that...

A) Live has sucked for the better part of a decade
B) Live 10 was far and away the best version in years and the first to draw many 2Kers
C) Regardless of Wang's role in all of this, Live "changing direction" after finally giving sim gamers a game they could enjoy does not look good. Live 11 could certainly be a good game, but Live 10 was finally the first step in the right direction in the eyes of many gamers and take deviate from that course so quickly does not sound very appetizing.

Also, Triple Play was a horrible game, not a game on the rise like Live. This would have been like EA changing direction after MVP '04, not Triple Play.

You don't need marketing, press releases or employees changing companies to figure any of that out.

# 143 DJ @ 02/04/10 10:28 AM
Quote:

I'm sure there will be people that are taking a "wait and see" approach with NBA Live. But, you have to admit, it doesn't look good when Marcus and Wang, two pretty vital pieces to what made Live 10 so good, are no longer on the project.

I think what people are really upset with is EA's company stance. A lot of SIM gamers don't feel that EA Sports really "gets" them. As Sporty said, it's almost like they have this idea that they have to tear down their house every year and build a new one, when there isn't a lot wrong with the current foundation.

I understand wanting to develop a gameplay concept that will entice buyers, both new and long-time, to buy the game. But at what cost? Look at Madden and NCAA Football. When both moved over to the 360/PS3, everyone assumed that things would continue in line with what we saw the previous generation. That obviously didn't happen. EA, instead of focusing its efforts on making the gameplay tight, got caught up in things that, while important, don't trump gameplay, like graphics. The result? A lot of average or below-average performances from two top-flight games in their library. After a few years of sub-standard games, some people stopped buying football games this year and as a result, sales were down even though Madden 10 and NCAA 10 (debatable) were improved and played a decent game of football.

We see the same thing going with Live. The first few Live's on the 360/PS3 were terrible. No two ways around that. Live 09 showed improvement and Live 10 wound up being a really good game. The controls, spacing and half-court game are top-notch and the crowd atmosphere is also really well done. When you look at it, Live had finally developed a solid foundation and all Live 11 needed to do was build upon that.

But, EA, at least from what Wang is telling us, doesn't want to build on that foundation. They want to tear things down -- again -- and start over in a new direction. Now who knows, that new direction may be great. It may be terribly bad. We'll have to wait until information, videos, demos are released before we truly start forming an opinion.

I also think EA's lack of post-release support for the NCAA Basketball series leaves people with a lot of questions about NBA Live's future. When a game has a serious issues (freezing) and there's no response from the company, that leaves people with a bitter taste in their mouth, and rightfully so. I didn't buy the game and the freezing issue is why. If EA can't spend its resources to look into a serious problem then you have to question just how much effort is going into NBA Live when we've already seen a couple of the top programmers/designers leave.

So, to say this is all "marketing garbage" is a little exaggerated, imo. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I truly hope Live continues on and produces a solid game. It's just my faith in EA as a whole has been rattled based on what they have done the past couple of years.

# 144 Pared @ 02/04/10 10:31 AM
Live '08 and '09 were more similar to '10 than anyone is giving credit for.

Live '10 was a more fleshed out game. How? Take Live '09, add a bunch of 2k-like functions, and "2kers(?)" were "drawn." In record number, apparently.

There was so much more in Live '10 that had nothing to do with this move. Player art, Dynamic Season, throwbacks.... all things that people enjoyed the "upgrade" of.

But the stepping to the edge saying you're gonna jump reactions going on are very pre-mature.

# 145 ehh @ 02/04/10 10:59 AM
Quote:
There was so much more in Live '10 that had nothing to do with this move. Player art, Dynamic Season, throwbacks.... all things that people enjoyed the "upgrade" of.
Those things helped but just go back and look through all the impression threads especially after Patch 2. Many people praise the controls, R-stick dribbling, layup solutions, OBC and playbooks as major game play improvements. Those set the game apart from Live 09 significantly. While yes, the "engine" or however people want to word it is similar to 09 (of course it is though) there were enough changes that made the user experience drastically better from 09 to 10.

What "2K-like" functions were added to Live 10? I don't see that at all, the difference between the two games is what drew people to Live. People played Live 10 this year because it did so many things well that 2K10 did poorly. If people wanted "2K-like" functions they would have just stayed with 2K10.

# 146 Pared @ 02/04/10 11:07 AM
No, they wouldn't have stayed with 2k10. The main gripe was player control, was it not? "I can't control my player in 2k that's why I like Live," is the slogan of choice.

Mike brought sizeups, layup control, shooting the ball off the glass, manual box outs, off ball control, off ball animations, etc. About the only unique thing was freestyle passing, which was phenomenal. People were then clamoring for EA to rip off 2k's post game next year since Live didn't have one. And that's just one example. If you've spent enough time in both forums you'd know that as it's pretty obvious. Plays were very similar to '09. I don't know how you can say you've played these games and not see that. They fleshed them out, which is to be expected in a new title the following year.

The genre doesn't need the two games being mirrors of each other. NCAA was doing the same exact thing when going head to head with CHoops. And playing Live this year you can see exactly how much more it was becoming just like 2k's product.

They need to find their own identity and relate to the NBA in their own way. To think they can't bring anyone new on board and possibly do that (much like 2k did slowly with their series) is silly.

# 147 eDotd @ 02/04/10 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral50
One of the biggest gaming companies responding to a sulking ex-employee, (who has lost almost all respect from me since saying what he said publicly)
What did he say that made you lose respect?

# 148 ehh @ 02/04/10 12:23 PM
Quote:
No, they wouldn't have stayed with 2k10. The main gripe was player control, was it not? "I can't control my player in 2k that's why I like Live," is the slogan of choice.
That was the biggest one for sure, along with the issue of spacing, defense and running plays.

Quote:
Mike brought sizeups, layup control, shooting the ball off the glass, manual box outs, off ball control, off ball animations, etc. About the only unique thing was freestyle passing, which was phenomenal. People were then clamoring for EA to rip off 2k's post game next year since Live didn't have one. And that's just one example. If you've spent enough time in both forums you'd know that as it's pretty obvious.
I guess this is what you're considering "2K-like functions". To me they are just functions that make the game more life-like and more true to real-life basketball. These things belong to the game of basketball, not 2K simply because they did it first in a video game. The ideas are similar but the execution was different in Live compared to 2K. All of those new areas are better in Live than in 2K, obviously because most of those are a couple years old in 2K and feel dated. And who cares about what people are clamoring for? EA won't copy 2K's post game but I'm sure they will try to come up with their own method of giving the user more control in the post.

Quote:
Plays were very similar to '09. I don't know how you can say you've played these games and not see that. They fleshed them out, which is to be expected in a new title the following year.
The execution was similar but I was referring to the addition of real plays. To someone like me that was a very cool addition though I know a majority of gamers do not care about playbooks.

Quote:
The genre doesn't need the two games being mirrors of each other. NCAA was doing the same exact thing when going head to head with CHoops. And playing Live this year you can see exactly how much more it was becoming just like 2k's product.

They need to find their own identity and relate to the NBA in their own way. To think they can't bring anyone new on board and possibly do that (much like 2k did slowly with their series) is silly.
I don't agree with this, simply because Live is adding more user control does not mean it's becoming more like 2K's product. That's the natural progression of any sports game, it just so happens that Live was lagging far behind 2K for many years and are now catching up. It's not like Live is biting 2K's controls and how you execute various things (thank god too). Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, I dunno.

What do you propose EA does to create their own identity? Never add OBC just because 2K had it first? Same with layups, never add more in-depth user control in Live because 2K had the shotstick first? I'm not being an ***, just I'm curious as to what your ideas are.

# 149 BrianFifaFan @ 02/04/10 12:42 PM
Quote:

Mike brought sizeups, layup control, shooting the ball off the glass, manual box outs, off ball control, off ball animations, etc. About the only unique thing was freestyle passing, which was phenomenal. People were then clamoring for EA to rip off 2k's post game next year since Live didn't have one. And that's just one example. If you've spent enough time in both forums you'd know that as it's pretty obvious. Plays were very similar to '09. I don't know how you can say you've played these games and not see that. They fleshed them out, which is to be expected in a new title the following year.

I'm gonna agree and disagree at the same time. There are some fundimental core things that make a game a great "sim" experience. Proper pacing is key, as well as strict adherence to a sports rules and feel. There is no interpretation to be made. So, if both games are striving to be authentic experiences, there will inevitably be some aspects of the game that mirror the other game. Sure you can have different control schemes, but you should never have different styles. If you wanna do that, make a game like the Bigs, Blitz or Street series.

Madden was notorious for always going too far in one direction or the other, with a undo weighting place on one side of the ball or the other. This is why NFL2k ended up getting the nod as being the better game. It was more stable in it's pursuit of purity. It wasn't perfect but it was true to it's core values. Ditto with NBA2k. Now one could argue that EA has been far more successful at it's strategy of appealing to mass-market mentality than 2k has been in it's approach. But. Fifa and the NHL series have gone the way of trying to out-authentic their competitors, and have done so to great success. NBA Live appeared to have taken this course as well, much to my delight. Now, we sit here with talk of "changing directions." Why? Just because the sales weren't there, doesn't mean it wasn't working. The game had a clear direction and had a killer gameplay foundation.Now? Who knows.

I'll be the first to admit that Fifa, my most beloved game, isn't totally "sim." There are a whole lot of skill moves that don't get performed in real play like they can be in Fifa. But there's a pursuit of what makes soccer feel like soccer. I'm finding the same with PES now (although it is even more "sim"). Now if the NBA Live team can keep the level of control (meaning don't change the control scheme) and get that fun feel that I get out of Fifa, cool. But the reason I left Live in the first place was that it was too offensive in nature. It was trying to skirt the line where it was almost a NBA Jam type game. If the disagreement was that the game needs to relax the D and be more "fun" I think they are lost. The game was headed in the right direction, that of an NBA experience. The "authentic" games are leading the way, and the demographic that are buying the games are us. The Dad, not the kid. So build us games, and make Wii and iPhone games for Mommy and the kids.

P.S. I always though it kind of funny that Ian and Co. never got the whole allure of 2k as they were pursuing it last year. They come up with a huge new presentation upgrade, which is what they thought would be the great placebo,when what we really wanted was things like the blocking AI. Seems to be a problem with the EA mindset. They want pretty and flashy, we want great gameplay, covered in pretty and flashy..... "Back of the Box" rules!

# 150 Pared @ 02/04/10 12:48 PM
Here's the thing... everything that was heralded in Live as a wonderful addition this year was already in 2k's game. The year that a 2k developer has say, Live's game gets what 2k already had, in a different manner.

Ultimately, it's basketball. These things need to be in there. Just like you said. In what way does Mike's departure kill off any hope that EA's game can't find their own identity while providing that?

Again, the developers have spent a year and a half looking at how a developer from 2k thinks and goes about implementing things. You don't think they can use that with their own experience down the line?

Ultimately the suits will dictate what direction the game goes in, but just because they aren't here on the forums or in an article on IGN saying, "Hey guys, we know what you want and we're giving it to you," doesn't mean the game is going to be complete trash. It's just not the 100% hardcore sim a small group of you think this game should be.

A large group of us were able to enjoy NBA Live '05 back in the day. There's absolutely no reason EA can't stylize their product and get back there.

What should I think EA do? Keep adding on that flash that is drawing people over to 2k. Live '10 became stale after a while. Animations, culture and attention to details provide a lot for the gamer. Push authenticity and keep the positives that have their gameplay engine ahead of their competition. They tried to do that this year but failed. Marketing helps too. This was the first year where it seems like 2k marketed a LOT more than EA did in the mainstream media. Live '09 was marketed a lot more than '10. "DNA? That's bananas, B." Giving people youtube videos is nice and all because their bored. They aren't going to sell a game. They just help.

And who knows - EA may just stumble upon that thing that brings people around. The Shot stick is the SINGLE thing that brought 2k into the forefront for a lot of gamers. Live finds something like that and keeps pushing, you never know where they will be in 3 years.

People are just reading the comments how they want to. The same exact way they did when it was said 2k's engine couldn't evolve because it was based on the previous generation's code... Nothing is set in stone.

# 151 Pared @ 02/04/10 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I'll be the first to admit that Fifa, my most beloved game, isn't totally "sim." There are a whole lot of skill moves that don't get performed in real play like they can be in Fifa. But there's a pursuit of what makes soccer feel like soccer. I'm finding the same with PES now (although it is even more "sim"). Now if the NBA Live team can keep the level of control (meaning don't change the control scheme) and get that fun feel that I get out of Fifa, cool. But the reason I left Live in the first place was that it was too offensive in nature. It was trying to skirt the line where it was almost a NBA Jam type game. If the disagreement was that the game needs to relax the D and be more "fun" I think they are lost. The game was headed in the right direction, that of an NBA experience. The "authentic" games are leading the way, and the demographic that are buying the games are us. The Dad, not the kid. So build us games, and make Wii and iPhone games for Mommy and the kids.
You can't keep comparing this to NHL and FIFA. In both instances, their competition (NHL 2k and PES) faltered INCREDIBLY. The games were a shell of their former selves. People stopped looking at them as being the top of their class. NBA 2k and NBA Live had no such path.

As an asie, if you really look at FIFA, they basically copied EVERYTHING from PES, right down to the the controls. NHL found their "thing" through their own shot stick and Be a Pro online.

Every time EA tried to do this with Live, 2k countered with something similar. It's not the same scenario when your competitor is actually evolving.

# 152 phant030 @ 02/04/10 01:06 PM
Was disappointed, now i'm back in wait and see and a more optimistic viewpoint. While we know Wang brought good things, it isnt the endall. There are other talented developers who dont have the notoriety. Maybe EA has one. Brinkman was supposed to save MLB2k and that didnt happen...so Ill just wait and see what EA does and what they can offer me. Kinda expecting more of the same from 2k, which is not good for me. Look forward to Live 11.

# 153 BrianFifaFan @ 02/04/10 01:14 PM
Quote:
Here's the thing... everything that was heralded in Live as a wonderful addition this year was already in 2k's game. The year that a 2k developer has say, Live's game gets what 2k already had, in a different manner.

Ultimately, it's basketball. These things need to be in there. Just like you said. In what way does Mike's departure kill off any hope that EA's game can't find their own identity while providing that?

Again, the developers have spent a year and a half looking at how a developer from 2k thinks and goes about implementing things. You don't think they can use that with their own experience down the line?

Ultimately the suits will dictate what direction the game goes in, but just because they aren't here on the forums or in an article on IGN saying, "Hey guys, we know what you want and we're giving it to you," doesn't mean the game is going to be complete trash. It's just not the 100% hardcore sim a small group of you think this game should be.

A large group of us were able to enjoy NBA Live '05 back in the day. There's absolutely no reason EA can't stylize their product and get back there.

What should I think EA do? Keep adding on that flash that is drawing people over to 2k. Live '10 became stale after a while. Animations, culture and attention to details provide a lot for the gamer. Push authenticity and keep the positives that have their gameplay engine ahead of their competition. They tried to do that this year but failed. Marketing helps too. This was the first year where it seems like 2k marketed a LOT more than EA did in the mainstream media. Live '09 was marketed a lot more than '10. "DNA? That's bananas, B." Giving people youtube videos is nice and all because their bored. They aren't going to sell a game. They just help.

And who knows - EA may just stumble upon that thing that brings people around. The Shot stick is the SINGLE thing that brought 2k into the forefront for a lot of gamers. Live finds something like that and keeps pushing, you never know where they will be in 3 years.

People are just reading the comments how they want to. The same exact way they did when it was said 2k's engine couldn't evolve because it was based on the previous generation's code... Nothing is set in stone.

Agreed. And I'm not saying they don't have a better plan than Mike might have had. But I have great trepidation about them possibly messing with the only thing, IMO, that Live had right. I totally agree that they need depth, polishing and some flash. More animations and modes. Further tweaking of the AI and the Slam-Dunk contest. But don't mess with the gameplay. It was better than 2k's. If some long time fans of the series or some member of the development team who really didn't like the direction the game took last year is saying" take it back to how it was" and using the poors sales as an excuse to do so, they are smoking crack. The identity that the series ended up having was "arcady."(love that word. ) It needed fixed in the worst way. For all the modes it was missing this gen, it was the gameplay that was the single worst aspect of the game.

As my own aside, I do applaud the VC crew for not really changing the vision of NBA2k. For years they were second fiddle to the NBA Live behemoth and stayed the course.(Just like NHL and Fifa...) To see them go double platinum is really great considering all of the woes they have been through as of late. Yes Pared, commitment to "sim" and purity will work over the long haul. Great marketing or not... (see 2k's crap marketing dept....) But I truely hope that their lead will have a real heart to heart with his counterparts down the hall in Burnaby (Rutter and Littman) and figure out how they reached the promise land. Don't listen to the suits, per se. Listen to the guys with the big sales and MetaCritic scores. Then the suits will be happy! And so will John Q. Gamer.....

# 154 GHUGHES @ 02/04/10 01:51 PM
Im about to in Ed Lover style on this but C'mon SON Yeah live made huge strides in terms of game play presentation authentic intros BUT Cmon SON Running around shooting the 3 ball with Mo Williams Mike Bibby and Eddie House. Despite having great reviews you take out 1 of the best features ever Online Team play Clubs for Adidas live run AND SELL LESS GAMES THAN THE YEAR BEFORE Cmon SON C[mon son get outta here with that BS.

Wish Mike the best but Live 09 owned 10 and numbers dont lie Cmon Son bring back ranked 5 on 5 team play and watch your numbers go back up . As for the hardcore offline sim style cat Cmon son who plays the computer now and days games are and rightfully so should be geared toward online play.

Weather it be Online Dynasty Franchise Team play whatever if your not gearing your game to the online crowd your not going to do numbers. Which at the end of the day is what it's all about.

Just my 2 pennies take it how you want CMon Son Bring back club matches

Wish Mike the best hope everything works out for him and his family

# 155 ataman5 @ 02/04/10 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHUGHES
Im about to in Ed Lover style on this but C'mon SON Yeah live made huge strides in terms of game play presentation authentic intros BUT Cmon SON Running around shooting the 3 ball with Mo Williams Mike Bibby and Eddie House. Despite having great reviews you take out 1 of the best features ever Online Team play Clubs for Adidas live run AND SELL LESS GAMES THAN THE YEAR BEFORE Cmon SON C[mon son get outta here with that BS.

Wish Mike the best but Live 09 owned 10 and numbers dont lie Cmon Son bring back ranked 5 on 5 team play and watch your numbers go back up . As for the hardcore offline sim style cat Cmon son who plays the computer now and days games are and rightfully so should be geared toward online play.

Weather it be Online Dynasty Franchise Team play whatever if your not gearing your game to the online crowd your not going to do numbers. Which at the end of the day is what it's all about.

Just my 2 pennies take it how you want CMon Son Bring back club matches

Wish Mike the best hope everything works out for him and his family
Just one question, where is the online part of the competition and how many sales they got?? If you can answer that then we can do some of your cmon son moves together aye.

Sadly, i've seen lots of comments like this on ea boards and these people in a very strange way are so relieved that Wang's gone, and they must be the favorite ''casual'' gamers that ea wants to sell their games.

You know what i'm the casual gamer; all i want is a basketball game that replicates real life basketball; and you know what basketball in itself is already FUN, so you don't need go into trouble to make it arcadish, just make it real and see everyone will enjoy it.

Sorry if i went offensive GHUGHES; but i'm against the ''general idea'' just like you commented that i've seen through on ea boards and some other places.

# 156 bigeastbumrush @ 02/04/10 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
welp...looks like i wont be playing any basketball games next year either
Same here.

I'm done.

# 157 GHUGHES @ 02/04/10 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Just one question, where is the online part of the competition and how many sales they got?? If you can answer that then we can do some of your cmon son moves together aye.

Sadly, i've seen lots of comments like this on ea boards and these people in a very strange way are so relieved that Wang's gone, and they must be the favorite ''casual'' gamers that ea wants to sell their games.

You know what i'm the casual gamer; all i want is a basketball game that replicates real life basketball; and you know what basketball in itself is already FUN, so you don't need go into trouble to make it arcadish, just make it real and see everyone will enjoy it.

Sorry if i went offensive GHUGHES; but i'm against the ''general idea'' just like you commented that i've seen through on ea boards and some other places.
Cmon SON How you gone question me on facts

Fact number 1 Live 09 out sold Live 2010 based on live 09 having Ranked 09 club matches and Live 2010 having Adidas live run.

Im not about to Google sales from this years game to last years but trust me the numbers are down you can do that research on your own but I know it as fact

Fact Number 2 There is relatively no post play whatsoever how many times you go down low only to have the rock stripped from you just from trying to do a post move

Sorry man but the games now and days are geared towards the online crowd Evolution brother Evolution.

Who says you cant have a solid game while catering to the casual fan Live 09 was nice IMO and all EA had to do was build off that not scrap it out and do a 180. Add feature that nobody wanted ''LIVE RUN"and features that barley worked ''REPLAYS" Dynamic DNA which made bums unstoppable

Wasn't live also the game that had a patch that MADE THE GAME WORSE this game had more bugs in it than a decomposing animals body on the side of the road in the middle of summer.

Cmon SON Just as you said EA boards are somewhat in rejoice world I dont even visit that site that just goes to show you how many people were disappointed in Live 10.

And lastly what can be more Arcadish then picking a team and running around shooting unstoppable 3 ball all game Cmon SON

# 158 Tomba @ 02/04/10 11:00 PM
Listen why even be worried. We are sport gamers...We've always found something redeeming in these sports titles esp NBA Live.

It's IF they take out editing abilities that it starts to dawn on you that you are then playing a product you have no control over and that means it would be THEIR total take on the sport of basketball not unlike say NBA Jam now or even nba street...

I'm not necessarily asking for open source code(well....) but I'd like to have the ability still retool it the way I have over the years. that for me is part of the fun factor in ANY sports game...the rosters and sliders. taking that out would be uninspiring to play though it's not necessarily even half the market of NBA live gamers.

The fact that beluba aka wang is indeed a hardcore sim guy and left because of the serious notion that Ea was not trying to be serious sim is a bit of bait and switch if they initially wanted beluba on the team to begin with...So it's kinda weird

The reason why their most heralded sports game is good and sells well is because it projects so much realism and that game is fifa. they rewrote everything about the game engine and it's become just a tweak every year thing of beauty. i don't even feel the need to edit it it's so darn good...if thats where Nba live can go then i'm all for it it adds a cheerleader section to tombasports lol. It could happen because the xbox is now moving into ps2 territotory where it'll be around for about 4 more years along with project natal stuff(which i liken to being at a amusement park trying to win your girl a stuffed animal honestly)

but enough lets see some gameplay lol

# 159 CX1329 @ 02/05/10 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHUGHES

There's a very large crowd that still prefers offline play, or can't play online at all. I like sim basketball, but I don't have the patience to keep going online to play against people from OS, let alone join a league. Playing against the computer still is, and will always be the way to go for me. Now, I do play online at times, but only when I really feel like challenging someone.

# 160 The 24th Letter @ 02/05/10 01:54 AM
alot of backtracking lol...some damn near had Mike Wangs engine quote tatooed on their arm...Mike Wang this Mike Wang that.....now hes suddenly irrelevant? Psh. I wish dude the best...all I care about is getting a fun basketball game...no matter who puts it out...cant wait to see what 2011 brings...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.