Home
MLB 10 News Post

Check out the latest batch of MLB '10: The Show screenshots.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RoyalBoyle78 @ 02/03/10 08:53 PM
WOW, those screens scary real...Very great!!!

# 42 Russell_SCEA @ 02/03/10 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
OK, I deserve that one.

Actually I'm serious want to get some videos out I think withe the 30 plus shots that are out there everyone can form a pretty good opinion on how the game looks.

Now its time to show how the game looks in motion "Show Motion" that is.

P.S. dont' take this comment as an indicator of when video will be out. But we are working on it.

# 43 tree3five @ 02/03/10 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauk25
Russel can you just confirm that the Pittsburgh Pirates are in fact in the game.
ok, enough, dont give us Pirates fans a bad name too.

seriously though just let the pics come as they come. If we get Bucco pics, great if not, so what. we will have the game soon enough and we can see beautiful PNC Park and the 2010 Pirates all we want!

# 44 cnelly4 @ 02/03/10 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Actually I'm serious want to get some videos out I think withe the 30 plus shots that are out there everyone can form a pretty good opinion on how the game looks.

P.S. dont' take this comment as an indicator of when video will be out. But we are working on it.
You shouldn't have said anything!!!!

But since you did, can we get a video of the dalmation barking or whatever it does?? I kid, I kid!!

# 45 Russell_SCEA @ 02/03/10 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
ok, enough, dont give us Pirates fans a bad name too.

seriously though just let the pics come as they come. If we get Bucco pics, great if not, so what. we will have the game soon enough and we can see beautiful PNC Park and the 2010 Pirates all we want!
You know what I feel so bad for the Pirates as a franchise I'll take some shots and vids of them hopefully I can get the vids approved. I'm trying out our movie maker for the first time its really sick.

# 46 tree3five @ 02/03/10 09:07 PM
Quote:
You know what I feel so bad for the Pirates as a franchise I'll take some shots and vids of them hopefully I can get the vids approved. I'm trying out our movie maker for the first time its really sick.
wow, you are the greatest Russell. Thanks Even though you are doing it out of pity, lol cant wait to check them out

# 47 Knight165 @ 02/03/10 09:08 PM
Quote:
Russel can you just confirm that the Pittsburgh Pirates are in fact in the game.
I'm sorry...but I nearly spit out my water.
Perfect delivery.(if there can be such a thing on the internet.

Yeah...PNC in ShowMotion would be excellent!

M.K.
Knight165

# 48 green94 @ 02/03/10 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm sorry...but I nearly spit out my water.
Perfect delivery.(if there can be such a thing on the internet.

Yeah...PNC in ShowMotion would be excellent!

M.K.
Knight165
I laughed as well... took it as total sarcasm and rolled with it. Very well done.

# 49 bp4baseball @ 02/03/10 09:13 PM
Quote:
Do i really have to put a smiley, for somethin to be taken for sarcasm?
Sorry..... I was still thinking about all the dumb Brave comments (no offense) when I read it the first time

I just re-read it.... and the sarcasm is quite obvious

my bad

# 50 green94 @ 02/03/10 09:13 PM
Quote:

Hey Ramone.... i think we'll all be ok with the demo tomorrow instead

# 51 Russell_SCEA @ 02/03/10 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
20 pages of requests now to follow.

I certainly hope not

# 52 oakland89 @ 02/03/10 09:16 PM
This is the best thread, I'm sitting at my desk at work actually laughing outloud by myself like an idiot. Dude posts a coke bottle for the ATL fans, and the other asks if his Pirates are even in the game, LMAO...Awesome...hey what's that on my ceiling?

# 53 abcabc @ 02/03/10 09:17 PM
did Abreu lose weight???

# 54 PitholeCreek @ 02/03/10 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houtz
Let's please not forget that the Phillies are the most losing franchise in all of sports.
Actually, the Phillies are in second place in that category.

The Washington Generals have more losses.

# 55 Speedy @ 02/03/10 09:43 PM
I love the jersey detail on the Ryan Howard picture; it's amazing how realistic this is...I sincerely hope Russell got approval for the stadium pics he mentioned earlier this week.

# 56 Jeffery 09 @ 02/03/10 09:49 PM
Hardcore braves fan here....no need for dalmations or coke bottles, just would love to see RTP in action!

# 57 bp4baseball @ 02/03/10 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I want to say sorry in advance to you Jim. Unfortunately the majority of us are at a disadvantage when it comes to seeing it in motion. Russell, I only have one request and I'm sure it will fill the bill for all us. Don't matter the team, or stadium, but if you are given authorization please post 3rd inning top and bottom just in RTP and Broadcast Cam, pitching from the pitcher/outfield perspective with no button pressing to by pass anything. I want to savor the flavor.

# 58 andybaseball2005 @ 02/04/10 01:14 AM
Pics so far have been great.

One minor thing is the color of the padding for Mauer's mask should be Navy Blue not Brown.

# 59 BatsareBugs @ 02/04/10 02:50 AM
Quote:
I'll admit, I actually got your sarcasm here. Well done sir.

# 60 FindingTim @ 02/04/10 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
Pics so far have been great.

One minor thing is the color of the padding for Mauer's mask should be Navy Blue not Brown.
another minuscule detail complaint that demonstrates the greatness of The Show.

10 years ago gamers were saying things like, "I wish there were more than 5 different batting stances in the game" and "it sure would be great if you could tell who a player is by looking at their face"

it is amazing how far we have come.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.