Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

Gamespot has posted a Q&A session with Omar Kendall, Designer of UFC Undisputed 2010.

Quote:
Gamespot: "What were the top priorities with this year's game?"

Omar: "The top priority with UFC Undisputed 2010 is a continued march toward being perceived as, "As Real as It Gets." We're constantly tinkering with game systems, graphics, and modes to ensure we deliver the experience our fans deserve.

One example of this is the revision of our fighting technique system and the introduction of the fight camp concept to our Career mode. In UFC 2009 Undisputed, players chose a striking technique and a grappling technique at the beginning of their careers and then worked exclusively on leveling those two techniques. This year, players will be able to visit fight camps and work on individual moves that they want to improve on or add to their arsenal. For example, if players want to strengthen their guillotine choke or learn something more esoteric like a Peruvian Neck Tie, they'd go to a fight camp and work on it. Afterward, they'd be free to go learn something else from another fight camp, like a judo throw or a special takedown."

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TheShizNo1 @ 02/11/10 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
If the gogoplata is in the game, I'll be so happy. Love that move.
What's that?

# 62 TheShizNo1 @ 02/11/10 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fatigue

lol

# 63 ImReady77 @ 02/11/10 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
It fizzled out cause of lack of a leader board if I remember correctly. That was when I created the created fighter MMO type where I would do the scheduling and put together cards and all that jazz.

This UFC is going to be epic. Everything I want sounds like it is making its way in. I might even hold off on EA MMA because UFC 2010 will hold me over for just as long as ufc 2009 has. Almost a year now and still playing regularly.

I will create the fight camp the day the game is released and start sending invites out to join the camp.

Off hand I have a group I know for sure already.
Pappy
Stumble
Shiz
Cyros
Meth
DJ
Timmay
Darlon
Boxboy
Phillmatic
Scoop
Longhorn
I want in on this. Damn i can't wait!!!

# 64 Phobia @ 02/12/10 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImReady77
I want in on this. Damn i can't wait!!!
When you get the game, make sure to PM me your GT.

# 65 sb24 @ 02/12/10 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
Count me in on this one. I fell behind on threads when they blocked this site at work.
Quote:
Just making sure i get on that list. Last years was a fun set up it just didnt last long enough.

# 66 PBlast @ 02/12/10 12:13 PM
I'd love to get in on this too, I wonder what kind of size limit they're gonna put on it.

# 67 Phobia @ 02/12/10 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBlast
I'd love to get in on this too, I wonder what kind of size limit they're gonna put on it.
It is for the 360 PB, I got your Friend Request today. Just remember to PM me when you get the game so I can send the invite out.

I will have a good bit of invites to send out and it will just make it easier to keep up with them all that way.

I wonder what the camps cap is going to be for users?

# 68 CaptainZombie @ 02/12/10 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
What's that?

# 69 Phobia @ 02/12/10 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard

WOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

First time ever seeing the gogoplata pulled off in a match

# 70 TheShizNo1 @ 02/12/10 03:24 PM
That is some ******** flexibility!!

# 71 CaptainZombie @ 02/12/10 03:31 PM
Quote:
WOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

First time ever seeing the gogoplata pulled off in a match
It's an awesome looking move.

# 72 Phobia @ 02/12/10 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
It's an awesome looking move.
Yea the Omaplata and gogoplatas take so much flexibility. Rarely do you see someone get the chance to submit someone with them. But beautiful when it happens.

# 73 jb12780 @ 02/12/10 03:53 PM
The only person in the UFC i could see pulling the Gogoplata is BJ Penn cause he's the only fighter i've seen thats flexible enough to do it.

Stuff like that should be reflected in Undisputed 2010. I dont wanna see Frank Mir pull of a Gogoplata. (barring that the ove is even inn the game)

# 74 PBlast @ 02/12/10 04:02 PM
Quote:
It is for the 360 PB, I got your Friend Request today. Just remember to PM me when you get the game so I can send the invite out.

I will have a good bit of invites to send out and it will just make it easier to keep up with them all that way.

I wonder what the camps cap is going to be for users?
Haha yeah that's actually what I meant when I said I wondered how big the size limit is. I'll be sure to PM ya man.

# 75 Phobia @ 02/12/10 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBlast
Haha yeah that's actually what I meant when I said I wondered how big the size limit is. I'll be sure to PM ya man.
Sounds good bro

# 76 Stumbleweed @ 02/12/10 05:37 PM
This is THE Gogoplata... just ridiculous, got him from the top with it, which never happened before:

Aoki FTW... I love how you can just see his foot worming around in the mess of limbs and then BOOM, submission.

# 77 jb12780 @ 02/12/10 06:36 PM
Wow! Aoki is like Gumby

# 78 ImReady77 @ 02/15/10 02:24 PM
Quote:
you can add me now if you want. DaBeast777

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.