Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

The cover athlete for UFC Undisputed 2010 has been announced, it's Brock Lesnar.

Quote:
"Mixed martial arts fans have been pining for a showdown between current UFC heavyweight title holder Brock Lesnar and EA MMA's first cover athlete Fedor Emelianenko, considered by many to be the top heavyweight fighter in the world. Unfortunately, the closest the two fighters are likely to come to facing off any time soon is on the respective covers of THQ's and EA's respective MMA fighters.

Today, THQ announced that Brock Lesnar would feature on the cover of UFC Undisputed 2010, the follow-up to last year's 3.5 million-unit selling mixed martial arts fighter. UFC Undisputed 2010 will be available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 25, while a PSP edition follows sometime later this year."

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sheamazin @ 02/04/10 07:58 PM
Im a huge fan of Brock's. But he shouldnt be on the cover of this game. It should be someone like BJ Penn, Anderson Silva or GSP.

# 2 boxboy99 @ 02/04/10 09:04 PM
I think it is smart from a marketing standpoint. Brock on the cover is going to get the attention of the WWE fanbase to take a look at the game. A cover with BJ would be sweet. The Brock cover is pretty awesome looking though. Should be a great year for MMA games.

# 3 Sandman42 @ 02/04/10 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheamazin
Im a huge fan of Brock's. But he shouldnt be on the cover of this game. It should be someone like BJ Penn, Anderson Silva or GSP.
Brock is the most popular fighter in the UFC right now. Placing him on the cover is the right move.

# 4 Parasight @ 02/05/10 01:12 PM
The cover looks MILES better than last years' Griffin cover. Luckily I live in Canada so I got the awesome looking GSP cover. Smart choice, the most marketable name in UFC - like it or not. I wonder who would be on the cover if Lesnar's illness took a turn for the worst.

# 5 Phobia @ 02/05/10 01:20 PM
Fantastic Cover

# 6 Pistolero @ 02/05/10 05:50 PM
That looks great!!! 10x's better than last year's. I agree Brock is a good move he's on the prime of his star status.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.