Home
MLB 10 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted batch #3 of his MLB '10: The Show screenshots.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Blzer @ 02/05/10 03:37 AM
Yup, I've never seen them before (unless they were in an earlier thread that I missed).

Maybe I just haven't played in Fenway for a long time in The Show 09, but I swear that wall color looks different (and closer) to the actual one this year more so than it did last year.

# 2 PVarck31 @ 02/05/10 04:20 AM
What's with all the Braves pics? My goodness this game looks amazing.

# 3 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/05/10 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Yup, I've never seen them before (unless they were in an earlier thread that I missed).

Maybe I just haven't played in Fenway for a long time in The Show 09, but I swear that wall color looks different (and closer) to the actual one this year more so than it did last year.

Looks the same as last year to me. They need to make it more like the Jumbotron green all over. It is a hair too shiny, which makes it richer green. Needs to be a flatter primer green like the CF Jumbotron.

But I will save that for the list. I cant wait to see the stadium pics. To see if there was changes to Fenway's Coca-Cola corner, etc.

# 4 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 02/05/10 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
What are you talkin about? We still haven't saw any pictures of the Coke bottle or Dalmation..haha. I noticed they have the infield dirt at Turner Field the right color this year...I'm glad to see that.

# 5 Bellsprout @ 02/05/10 05:06 AM
Pretty sure I read someone saying they wanted less restrictions on what uniforms could be worn when. That Red Sox wearing their red versus Angels wearing their red tells me, and I could be wrong, that you can now wear any jersey at any time.

I know in 09 I couldn't wear the Brewers pinstriped throwbacks on the road. (God I love those jerseys)

# 6 CommunityCollege @ 02/05/10 07:00 AM
Quote:
What's with all the Mets pics? My goodness this game looks amazing.
Fixed.

# 7 BravesBoy @ 02/05/10 10:25 AM
Quote:
*****! haha

# 8 Perfect Zero @ 02/05/10 11:11 AM
I'll have to consult the style guide, but I don't think the Rangers are wearing Red helmets at home (in reference to Kinsler sliding into second base)... I wonder if this means we have cap choices now, or if it means the Rangers really are switching to red hats/undershirts/socks at home next season.

# 9 xNobleEaglex @ 02/05/10 11:15 AM
Quote:
What's with all the Braves pics?
They're just showing everyone who's gonna win the World Series this year Go Braves!

# 10 Knight165 @ 02/05/10 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
I'll have to consult the style guide, but I don't think the Rangers are wearing Red helmets at home (in reference to Kinsler sliding into second base)... I wonder if this means we have cap choices now, or if it means the Rangers really are switching to red hats/undershirts/socks at home next season.

There is no separate cap choice.
It's tied to the uni.

M.K.
Knight165

# 11 adh5199 @ 02/05/10 12:15 PM
Knight

Do you think there is least an alternate at home with the blue helmets for the rangers?? And I hope they dont wear blue helmets when they are wearing red jerseys

# 12 Knight165 @ 02/05/10 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
Knight

Do you think there is least an alternate at home with the blue helmets for the rangers?? And I hope they dont wear blue helmets when they are wearing red jerseys

I don't know...but as someone else said....sometimes it's the alternates that have the different hat/helmet.

M.K.
Knight165

# 13 Speedy @ 02/05/10 12:25 PM

This is insanity!

Did they have the little Ryan Howard action (bending down for the throw) last year? That little effect is what makes the game so amazing.

# 14 adh5199 @ 02/05/10 12:25 PM
lets hope that picture was of an alternate then

# 15 Perfect Zero @ 02/05/10 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
There is no separate cap choice.
It's tied to the uni.

M.K.
Knight165
OK then, it's either an alternate or an official change (which is somewhat bad considering that the blue text doesn't match the red accessories, but I digress). I hope they kept the 1993 jerseys, or added the 1996 ones...

BTW, the game is looking better and better every day. At first I wondered if I was crazy to buy a PS3 for The Show, but now I know it was the right choice.

# 16 sooner111 @ 02/05/10 02:49 PM
Any way of posting a pic of the Rangers batting. I want to verify they got rid of the red/blue ugly @#% helmet. If you could show the solid red and solid blue seperately you would rock!!

# 17 Perfect Zero @ 02/05/10 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner111
Any way of posting a pic of the Rangers batting. I want to verify they got rid of the red/blue ugly @#% helmet. If you could show the solid red and solid blue seperately you would rock!!
If you look on the link, they have a picture of Kinsler sliding into second base with a red helmet with a white home jersey. I hated the blended helmets too, so I'm glad their gone.

# 18 Pared @ 02/05/10 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Feet
I don't know, but a couple days ago, for the first time ever ( in 09 ), I hit a grounder that was gonna hit a base runner and saw him jump over it.

I agree with you. Little animations like that are amazing.
Both last year. I actually think the runner jump maybe 2 years old.

# 19 Pared @ 02/05/10 03:36 PM
Yeah, that's one of the great things about the game. I've only seen it once as well... but that's how it SHOULD be.

# 20 moemoe24 @ 02/05/10 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
lets hope that picture was of an alternate then
The Rangers wear the red helmet with their red tops and that's the
only time, or that's the only time I've seen them wear them. So that would be the reason for the red helmet at home.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.