Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has posted some more NBA 2K10 jersey codes.

Quote:
"Uniform Codes - All of the following uniforms have been unlocked, but you can enter these codes if you don't get roster updates or have a franchise season already in progress and want access.
Secondary Road - eydonscar (Grizzlies / Hawks / Mavericks / Rockets)
Bobcats Racing - agsntrccai
Cavaliers Cavfanatic - aifnaatccv
Hornets Mardi Gras - asrdirmga
Trail Blazers Rip City - ycprtii
2010 All-Star - otnresla
St. Patrick's Day - riiasgerh (Bulls / Celtics / Knicks / Raptors)
Latin Nights - aihinntslgt - (Bulls / Heat / Knicks / Lakers / Mavericks / Rockets / Spurs / Suns)
NBA Green - nreogge (Bobcats / Bulls / Nuggets)
Hardwood Classics - wasshcicsl (Cavaliers / Jazz / Magic / Raptors / Timberwolves / Trail Blazers / Warriors)
ABA ball - payrespect"

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kpax1º1 @ 02/05/10 08:16 PM
wow nice!

# 2 yanks26ngoin @ 02/05/10 09:16 PM
Kryptonate time! Thank you, 2k!

# 3 yanks26ngoin @ 02/05/10 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
nice, glad they didnt wait until teams wore the latin nights and st pats unis before giving us the codes. I look forward to using these this weekend while i'm snowed in.
Yeah you guys are supposed to get pounded while we are supposed to get nothing. But, I do not believe that for a second. Last time, a few years ago when a huge blizzard was around, my area was not supposed even get a flurry of it. What happened? Well, it was impossible to get out of the house for like 2 or 3 days.

# 4 Jeffx @ 02/05/10 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Kryptonate time! Thank you, 2k!
Call me old skool, but I hate those stupid green Knick jerseys. Green should not be anywhere on a Knicks' uniform. That had to be Brain-Dead Dolan's idea.

# 5 lebromelo @ 02/06/10 03:36 AM
is this only for the console? cant seem to get it to work for pc.

# 6 Bp2 Triz @ 02/06/10 10:03 AM
why cant we get the blue and orange cavs throwbacks? i mean common they have wore them like 15 times this yr. .. wtfff

# 7 yanks26ngoin @ 02/06/10 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffx
Call me old skool, but I hate those stupid green Knick jerseys. Green should not be anywhere on a Knicks' uniform. That had to be Brain-Dead Dolan's idea.
Meh, I like them as a change of pace once in a while. Like maybe once or twice a year. I mean, I personally would get extremely bored pumping out the same homes and aways unis every game At least they dont make an orange Knicks jersey. That would just be disgusting.

# 8 B-Wills @ 02/06/10 01:46 PM
El Heat jersey's about time!

# 9 cocobee @ 02/06/10 03:48 PM
Do these work for the PC version? I'm out of town and I'm curious.

# 10 FunkDockta27 @ 02/06/10 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Wills
El Heat jersey's about time!
LOL That's exactly what I thought. I love the El Heat

# 11 mrlux @ 02/06/10 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bp2 Triz
why cant we get the blue and orange cavs throwbacks? i mean common they have wore them like 15 times this yr. .. wtfff
I second that, I dont know why they havent added this uniform either. Keep fingers crossed for Blue/Orange uni.

# 12 Grim @ 02/07/10 01:57 AM
Thanks for these. They all work 100%

# 13 DustinT @ 02/07/10 01:59 AM
WTB sonic jerseys

# 14 PrettyT11 @ 02/07/10 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
I second that, I dont know why they havent added this uniform either. Keep fingers crossed for Blue/Orange uni.
The 2K Insider has stated that those jerseys will not be in the game this year. All the jerseys that where unlocked where already on the disc and just released by code. They can't add any new art files after the game is released.

# 15 mrlux @ 02/07/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
The 2K Insider has stated that those jerseys will not be in the game this year. All the jerseys that where unlocked where already on the disc and just released by code. They can't add any new art files after the game is released.
That was my only worry, thanks for the update.

# 16 VDusen04 @ 02/07/10 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmitchell22
have the sixers worn a retro jersey all season long yet?
My completely unqualified opinion is that the Sixers likely will not go retro this year due to the fact that their entire official logo and jersey scheme went retro altogether for the 2009-2010 season.

I wonder what the Pistons next retro step will be. Bad Boys? Or Turquoise?

# 17 DirtyNeedles @ 02/07/10 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffx
Teams in cities with rich Irish heritage celebrate St. Patrick's Day: both the Bulls and New York Knicks have special green jerseys, while the Boston Celtics use their traditional green jerseys but with gold lettering instead of the normal white.

# 18 HMcCoy @ 02/08/10 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11

# 19 hokupguy @ 02/27/10 01:13 PM
i would love to see 2k have all unis in game that teams have every worn. Even if it is unlockable or code releated or achivment related.

# 20 BleedBlueAndRed @ 02/27/10 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCdodgers99
Those blue and orange jerseys have been in the game before even these codes came out.
You must have them confused with the Orange/Blue jerseys we were given. That's the ones I used to try and make up for the missing Blue/Orange jerseys.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.