Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

• UFC FIGHTERS AND PERSONALITIES – Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.

• ENHANCED COMBAT – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.

• FIGHTER CUSTOMIZATION – Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.

• EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.

• CAREER MODE – An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.

• TITLE AND TITLE DEFENSE MODES – Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.

• TOURNAMENT MODE – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.

Source: EB Games

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jb12780 @ 02/10/10 01:15 PM
Sounds good. Cant wait to play it

# 2 aholbert32 @ 02/10/10 01:48 PM
No Ultimate Fighter career mode is a bit of a disappointment.

# 3 Phobia @ 02/10/10 01:50 PM
This is what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!

• EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
  • TOURNAMENT MODE – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.

# 4 Pappy Knuckles @ 02/10/10 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[list]
[*]ENHANCED COMBAT – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
Amen. I can finally avoid a strike without moving backwards. Unbelievable lol.

# 5 jb12780 @ 02/10/10 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
This is what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!

Phobia, I can see it already. The OSFC. Operation Sports Fighting Championship. Lets make it happen lol.

# 6 Phobia @ 02/10/10 02:08 PM
I fought online last night for about 15 fights. I made a point to just fight realistic and not do anything "gamey" I used very few step moves. I would wade in and strike. Needless to say without playing it like a "game" I only won like 2 fights.

Granted my record is not good because I never play with top level fighters. I use guys like Leben, Grove, Diaz, etc. The problem with most of those fighters is their stamina is rated really low compared to the 90+ rated guys. So you end up gassed by the second round if the fight goes deep. The patch that removed a lot of the flash KO's hurt these guys chances A LOT.

Hope to see a better balance across the board on UFC 2010. This is my biggest release of the year. UFC 2009 was and still is one of my favorite games in my collection. Plus has remained consistent play time for longer than almost any other one of my games. EXCEPT APF.

# 7 Phobia @ 02/10/10 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Phobia, I can see it already. The OSFC. Operation Sports Fighting Championship. Lets make it happen lol.
Anyone that was apart of the leagues I ran for UFC 2009 know it is going down the day 2010 drops. I will be sending out more invites than I will be playing lol

You better believe we going to get that under way

# 8 Phobia @ 02/10/10 02:12 PM
Thanks for the update Steve.....Much appreciated bro

# 9 jb12780 @ 02/10/10 02:17 PM
Is it May 25th yet?

I also read somewhere the Buffer 180 will be in the game. Sweet!

# 10 LingeringRegime @ 02/10/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
I fought online last night for about 15 fights. I made a point to just fight realistic and not do anything "gamey" I used very few step moves. I would wade in and strike. Needless to say without playing it like a "game" I only won like 2 fights.

Granted my record is not good because I never play with top level fighters. I use guys like Leben, Grove, Diaz, etc. The problem with most of those fighters is their stamina is rated really low compared to the 90+ rated guys. So you end up gassed by the second round if the fight goes deep. The patch that removed a lot of the flash KO's hurt these guys chances A LOT.

Hope to see a better balance across the board on UFC 2010. This is my biggest release of the year. UFC 2009 was and still is one of my favorite games in my collection. Plus has remained consistent play time for longer than almost any other one of my games. EXCEPT APF.
I hope that they somehow give more credit to users who don't always pick Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, GSP, etc. So sick of those guys online man. Sad thing is even in player matches they ALWAYS pick them.

With that said the new game is sounding very exciting. Bummed that they don't have a "Promoter Mode" but I can still do it manually I guess.

# 11 Money99 @ 02/10/10 03:09 PM
Quote:
CAREER MODE – An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
FRICKIN AWESOME!

I sure hope the guys from FN Rd4 are reading this!

I'm much more of a boxing fan, but I've gotta try this game out.

# 12 Phobia @ 02/10/10 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I hope that they somehow give more credit to users who don't always pick Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, GSP, etc. So sick of those guys online man. Sad thing is even in player matches they ALWAYS pick them.

With that said the new game is sounding very exciting. Bummed that they don't have a "Promoter Mode" but I can still do it manually I guess.
I know bro. We have all these fighters in the game and no one uses them all. They should not even show a "overall" ratings. It should just say, their height, weight, and style of fighting. This would let people use all the fighters and have to learn each rather than just looking at their ratings.

These are the standards I always fight online

HW - Mir or Brock
LHW - Rampage by far the most
MW - Spider Silva
WW - GSP always
LW - BJ Penn

I am so ready to fight some Kimbo Slice fighters though. You know there is going to be a lot. Any fighter with a decent ground game and submissions are going to dominate the Kimbo guys. Granted I am going to rock Kimbo to some times and see if I can get some brutal KO's

# 13 Stumbleweed @ 02/10/10 03:20 PM
Man this thread is making me want to put in 2009 again and bust some heads. I barely have time for gaming these days, but if I see any of you OS people on, I'll hit you up for some fights. I'll probably get murdered, but I think I remember most of the move list.

# 14 DTX3 @ 02/10/10 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[list][*]EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
Hopefully its done right. PS3 OS league might make a come back.

# 15 Pappy Knuckles @ 02/10/10 09:21 PM
I had to let UFC 2009 hit the Gamestop pile again. I couldn't take it anymore, I'm ready for the new version and its improvements.

# 16 LingeringRegime @ 02/10/10 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
Yeah man. You did a great job with this last year. I hope that the game itself will do a lot of stat tracking and such. It is a lot to handle for one person.

*Good news for me is...

At least I know who the fighters are now. This game really did remake me into a fan of the UFC.

# 17 TheShizNo1 @ 02/11/10 12:31 AM
Quote:
I know bro. We have all these fighters in the game and no one uses them all. They should not even show a "overall" ratings. It should just say, their height, weight, and style of fighting. This would let people use all the fighters and have to learn each rather than just looking at their ratings.

These are the standards I always fight online

HW - Mir or Brock
LHW - Rampage by far the most
MW - Spider Silva
WW - GSP always
LW - BJ Penn

I am so ready to fight some Kimbo Slice fighters though. You know there is going to be a lot. Any fighter with a decent ground game and submissions are going to dominate the Kimbo guys. Granted I am going to rock Kimbo to some times and see if I can get some brutal KO's

I can't help it, I'm a huge Brock fan irl. As far as the other weight classes, I stay away from the top guys. I even roll with Rumble Johnson. I haven't seen anyone pick him. The only time I ever used any of those other guys is when I had to use Silva and Rampage in the Classic Fights mode.

# 18 UNC_Pete @ 02/15/10 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
The CPFC league had a strong go. If there are 16 man leagues maybe we can mesh together and form an official ps3 league..

# 19 ManiacMatt1782 @ 02/16/10 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
I'm in, i think the camp system sounds awesome.

# 20 Slymm @ 02/16/10 09:49 PM
I can't wait to get a league going with this game.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.