Home
OOTP 11 News Post

Check out the very first Out of the Park Baseball 11 screenshots.

Our friend Markus Heinsohn has described them in detail right here.

Quote:
"As you see, we have significantly changed the way the interface looks in the upper area of the screen. We have added a 'calendar view' which shows the last day, the current day, and future days (number depending on used screen resolution). The day fields are populated with game results and league events, and also feature access to simulation functions and playing out games.

Also, we have replaced the menu with a better looking system, and also have re-introduced a team menu where you can reach all the screens and reports the selected team has to offer. Selecting leagues or teams work via the arrow which points to the league/ team name, this arrow opens a menu with the available teams/leagues. The new team menu enables you to reach any team screen/report from anywhere in the game with a single click! Another useful feature is row highlighting in tables, the current row gets highlighted when you move the mouse over it.

Further, we have added the 'Finish today'-button to the upper area and access to your bookmarks to the icon bar at the bottom. The icon bar can now be hidden, freeing up more screen space for smaller resolutions."

Out of the Park Baseball 11 screenshot gallery - Click to view Out of the Park Baseball 11 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Out of the Park Baseball 11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 5 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 FBPro @ 02/14/10 08:30 PM
Looks like some nice additions, can't wait.

# 2 texans @ 02/16/10 11:57 AM
Hmm, so really it's just an interface update. I've owned every version of this game but after 11 renditions, I just can't see myself paying for an interface update. Actually I feel that the last three versions have all been not much more than an interface update. Breaks my heart. I really wish the franchise would make a change and gear itself more towards features like fine tuning the minor league system or adding more depth to scouting and finances.

# 3 Cryolemon @ 02/17/10 11:01 AM
I think these are just the first screenshots. I'm guessing it will be much more than an interface update. Already mentioned is the fact that if you have a high school and a college league some of the high school graduates will go to college, which never used to happen.

# 4 dave731 @ 02/20/10 06:54 PM
High school feeder leagues do feed into colleges on my game....Not sure how it was set up because I downloaded it from one of the mod sites.

# 5 texans @ 02/22/10 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I think these are just the first screenshots. I'm guessing it will be much more than an interface update. Already mentioned is the fact that if you have a high school and a college league some of the high school graduates will go to college, which never used to happen.
What dave731 said. I think feeder leagues have been in the game for about 3 years now. How is that a new feature? Nice try, but like I said, I've owned every rendition of the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.