Home
MLB 10 News Post

A Voice From Twins Territory has posted an interview with Jody Kelsey, Senior Producer of MLB '10: The Show, where he answered some questions regarding the building of Target Field and the Minneapolis skyline, as well as some other things.

Three screenshots are included, one of which might be new.

Quote:
A Voice From Twins Territory: "When you guys work on building a stadium, what are the steps? What type of research do you do, on-site visits, etc."

Jody Kelsey: "After obtaining all the needed reference material, we go into the initial layout stage. Our main focus deals with important items such as wall dimensions, wall heights and field layout. We then go into construction and model detail. Accuracy is always on our mind, so during this process we continue to check for updated reference material to assure the model is as accurate as the real stadium. Texturing and lighting is the final stage in the development of the stadium. During this whole process, we do travel to the stadium sight if possible, obtaining photo and lighting reference allowing us to recreate the most realistic stadium experience for anyone playing in Target Field in MLB 10 The Show."

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Knight165 @ 02/17/10 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
www.soxprospects.com - click on a player for all info and scouting report

http://soxprospects.com/2010.htm - lineups and rotation predictions

I posted this link in the resource forum - this is what you were talking about right?
http://mlb10resources.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Knight - once you get cranking on the project - I'd be happy to knock out the Bostonstuff if you want to send me the file one night and I'll get it right back to you.

I'm looking forward to getting involved and contributing this year
Yes...that's the one.
Thanks!

Once I get rolling...I'll be PM'ing you guys.
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165

# 22 TwinsTerritory @ 02/17/10 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetercanoturn2
They asked about the species of trees...
That's one of the major things that stuck out to me as well. The fact that they want to know the smallest details like the species of trees used in centerfield is pretty cool.

# 23 CubFan23 @ 02/17/10 09:44 AM
Out of the 3 pics They couldn't have posted a picture of the Coke bottle and Dog in Turner?! WTF

# 24 Jeffery 09 @ 02/17/10 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Out of the 3 pics They couldn't have posted a picture of the Coke bottle and Dog in Turner?! WTF
-Gracious, us normal Braves fans are never going to hear the end of this are we?!

# 25 nemesis04 @ 02/17/10 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery 09
-Gracious, us normal Braves fans are never going to hear the end of this are we?!
You all must wear the Scarlet letter!

# 26 Jeffery 09 @ 02/17/10 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
- Well Nemesis, since you followed up with great information on a consistant basis after CD, I'll take it with a smile on my face.

# 27 Woodweaver @ 02/17/10 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Well, it is part of the uniform...

# 28 Reaman @ 02/17/10 02:16 PM
Thank you TwinsTerritory!

# 29 HighCmpPct @ 06/17/13 07:09 AM
/\ /\ Really dude? Just really.

# 30 RangersCruz @ 06/17/13 07:19 AM

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.