Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has posted another Major League Baseball 2K10 Developer Insights today. Audio is the focus of this one.

Quote:
"We have listened to feedback from our fans and concentrated on greatly expanding and improving the level of detail of our in-game stadium sound. This year, we've started fresh with dozens of new bat hit sound effects that are much more realistic and accurate to broadcast, revealing the location and quality of contact. How you swing the bat, whether for contact, power, or a defensive approach - this year's hitting experience sounds and feels deeper and more satisfying."

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Blzer @ 02/24/10 07:29 PM
VC simply went above and beyond the call of duty this year. This is a similar kind of commitment level I'm seeing here as we have been seeing from SCEA lately. It may not be directly tangible with the OS community and there may be some creative differences here and there, but this is the start.

I hope that Part II shows some video footage as an example of how it works.

# 2 DirtyJerz32 @ 02/24/10 07:49 PM
Sounds good. Can't to hear it action.

# 3 Checmate101 @ 02/24/10 07:56 PM
Part 2 coming tonight?

# 4 Jamin23 @ 02/24/10 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Part 2 coming tonight?
Part 1 of trailer coming tomorrow. I don't know if there will be a part 2 though.

# 5 Jamin23 @ 02/24/10 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Part 1 of trailer coming tomorrow. I don't know if there will be a part 2 though.
It does say part 2, but it will probably come out tomorrow.

# 6 basehead617 @ 02/24/10 09:27 PM
mods, this thread should be renamed to look more official.. it's an actual developer insight

# 7 MizzouRah @ 02/24/10 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
VC simply went above and beyond the call of duty this year. This is a similar kind of commitment level I'm seeing here as we have been seeing from SCEA lately. It may not be directly tangible with the OS community and there may be some creative differences here and there, but this is the start.

I hope that Part II shows some video footage as an example of how it works.
I get the same feeling.. I really hope the game does well this year for 2k, seems to me they worked their butts off.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.