Home
MLB 10 News Post

If you think someone in the game has a less than desirable player potential post their name and current potential in the game here, thanks.

P.S. Just post their name, potential, and what you think it should be. That is all, please don't clutter the thread.

*Update: It's a bug and it will be fixed in the next roster update.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 221 Pruce @ 03/11/10 12:56 PM
I know some of things are being fixed, or so I've heard, but the trade engine still needs some work as well. This is probably the wrong thread and has already been discussed, but, in franchise, I was just able to trade Felix Hernandez to the Red Sox for Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, and Clay Bucholz. This was done with the updated rosters.

That, along with the remaining player ratings that are still out of whack, looks like something that needs to be addressed. It may already be in the process of that; just thought I'd share the observation.

# 222 Cantgetright69 @ 03/11/10 02:54 PM
How do I simulate games without popups popping up? I just want to simulate to the draft without any interruptions. Also controlling 30 teams. How do I get the cpu to draft for every team but the one i have a profile for?

# 223 bxgoods @ 03/11/10 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetright69
How do I simulate games without popups popping up? I just want to simulate to the draft without any interruptions. Also controlling 30 teams. How do I get the cpu to draft for every team but the one i have a profile for?
You can't do either, thats what I don't like like about 30 team rosster control. Its too cumbersome, I just want to focus on one team.

# 224 Cantgetright69 @ 03/11/10 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
You can't do either, thats what I don't like like about 30 team rosster control. Its too cumbersome, I just want to focus on one team.

And if I dont control all 30 teams and just use my team they will trade my players?

Man this blows man. Kind of unlucky for me my first experience with the show the games like this. And I know I'm not the only first timers experiencing this.

# 225 ozzie535 @ 04/14/10 03:18 AM
any way that gaby sanchez from the marlins be upgraded to a B potential from a C, he isn't an A but he is a late bloomer that has always been a solid hitter at all levels and I feel he should be a B potential.
Thank you

# 226 Ormiga809 @ 06/13/10 04:24 AM
On the Mets alone

Jose Reyes = B > A
Jeff Francoeur = D > B
Mike Pelfrey = C > A
Angel Pagan = C > B

# 227 maddguuns @ 06/28/10 05:26 PM
This thread looks kind of dead, but I figured I would post this just in case...

Nick Markakis - He is a 'C', but should probably be an 'A'.

Everyone knows he would be a stud if he wasn't getting overly pitched around and intentionally walked. On top of that, he frequently reaches for clear balls in an attempt to get more than a walk single. With protection, he may hit .320+, with 25+ HR's. And fielding wise he has a rocket arm, with is accurate. After all, he was also considered a pitching prospect with a mid-90's fastball.

# 228 smtes1984 @ 07/21/10 06:13 PM
Pedro Alveraz- D?
Meek- D?
Tabata- D?

All these players have shown they are far better ball players. potential and overall rating.

# 229 smtes1984 @ 07/21/10 06:14 PM
Hopefully thread isn't dead and we can still get some love for these players.

# 230 BatsareBugs @ 07/22/10 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtes1984
Pedro Alveraz- D?
Meek- D?
Tabata- D?

All these players have shown they are far better ball players. potential and overall rating.
Is that from the online roster updates? If it is, you can simply download and save it again online because their potentials are not locked. They're edited from generic prospects so their potential changes upon each download (one instance it can be a C, or it can even be an A).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.