Home
MLB 10 News Post

This is a patch that we worked on before the game shipped you can find all the fixes listed above. If you find a bug please report it in the bug/glitches thread and if there is a another patch, we will try and fix those major issues in patch number 2, when the team comes back from break.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Diablo25 @ 03/03/10 06:33 PM
Thanks Russell! {bows to the king}

# 42 Bullit @ 03/03/10 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I believe you already know the answer to this.

Here's something you could try, as I think it will work. I keep thinking I've done this before for a friend and we got it work. Use a flashdrive to copy a save file from someone that has the patch and then copy it to your PS3. Then you should be able to have access to the patch.
Wouldn't you have to copy the actual game data save from the hard drive not just a save file? Not doubting you it just would seem more likely to have the update than a save file.

# 43 Big Shmooz @ 03/03/10 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
I dont mean to laugh, but this was too funny.

Mine took 3 minutes.

I am SOOOO jealous. I thought I got good speed, but your speed destroys mine. I get 15 1/2 on the download & 2 on the upload. I was thinking to "boost" my signal, which would give me 20 on the download & 5 on the upload.

Btw... it took me only about 3 to 4 minutes to download the patch today.

# 44 Big Shmooz @ 03/03/10 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Any help ? mines frozen at 57% on part 2 (istalling)
I would like to play the show fellas lol and is it okay to shut off my system ?
Mind you, I take absolutely no responsibilty for this, but I say that if you're frozen what choice do you have.

# 45 Big Shmooz @ 03/03/10 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Wouldn't you have to copy the actual game data save from the hard drive not just a save file? Not doubting you it just would seem more likely to have the update than a save file.
That's probably what he meant.

# 46 ahr19 @ 03/03/10 07:11 PM
Anyone having any issues downloading the patch? Mine gets stuck at 5% every time.

# 47 SDwinder @ 03/03/10 07:30 PM
Great job Sony SD. By the way, the March roster update was up on the online play area Tuesday afternoon. Played two exhibition off-line games yesterday pre-patch. I was having an issue with the game options being saved correctly and sticking in Exhibition mode. In particular, I play auto-field, but Manual throw, and turn off all the fielding screen graphics, but they kept coming back off an on. Very strange. Anyone else notice this?

TV camera presentation is the best yet. That is very impressive. Looking forward to the Classic Stadiums. Will those be available Thursday on the Store, or is it a different server issue?

# 48 psykatek @ 03/03/10 07:55 PM
I started a franchise yesterday and downloaded the patch today. Will the changes still take place in my franchise when I load it or is it like a roster update that can't merge with an existing franchise?

Thanks for the clarification!

# 49 tessl @ 03/03/10 07:56 PM
One minor glitch. Lester in the third row of the left field bleachers at Busch Stadium is wearing a plaid shirt. In real life Lester hates plaid.

Seriously, great patch and a well deserved vacation for the devs.

# 50 Knight165 @ 03/03/10 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deucepoppi17
So for those without internet access at home? Where can I buy a disc with the patch included?
Live near a Starbucks or other coffee house with internet service?
Drag that badboy there.....plug her in....and enable the wireless service on the PS3...
Buy a cup of joe...drink...PATCHED.

M.K.
Knight165

# 51 rspencer86 @ 03/03/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Live near a Starbucks or other coffee house with internet service?
Drag that badboy there.....plug her in....and enable the wireless service on the PS3...
Buy a cup of joe...drink...PATCHED.

M.K.
Knight165
lol, if anyone does this please take video of people's reactions.

# 52 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/03/10 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
I am SOOOO jealous. I thought I got good speed, but your speed destroys mine. I get 15 1/2 on the download & 2 on the upload. I was thinking to "boost" my signal, which would give me 20 on the download & 5 on the upload.

Btw... it took me only about 3 to 4 minutes to download the patch today.

Yeah, my speeds are only good for certain uncapped networks, and workloads that I do.

Most networks are capped (like PSN, etc) with their uploads, so having 10-15+ will net the same speeds as having 100+. Since their upload is only so fast.

# 53 Chriswpt50 @ 03/06/10 05:56 AM
Does anyone know HOW to download the patch? I am new and have no idea!

# 54 nemesis04 @ 03/06/10 05:59 AM
When you put in the game you should be prompted right away to download it.

# 55 ajsp @ 03/07/10 03:29 PM
There is an error in the Manager Mode. When playing in the manager mode, have runners in bases and select "Hit and run", the batter will "bunt" a ball instead making a full swing. It is not real. Is like a "bunt for hit" play mixed with "steal base" play.
Do you know if there is coming any patch that fix this error?.
Thanks.

# 56 orange33 @ 03/08/10 10:54 AM
Not really sure where to post this, so I'm sorry if i'm messing up the thread. Just got the game (much to my wifes displeasure), and i've noticed a couple things

- In spring training, lets say Derek Jeter hits a homerun, next time Jeter is up it will say that either brett gardner or curtis granderson hit the homerun in the yellow update bar on the top of the screen not jeter (gardner htis 9th, jeter leadoff, granderson 2)

- what does potential for a player really affect if i'm only going to play one season? Play every game, every inning every pitch, no simming but i still do franchise because i like to control everything for that one season. So if having Cano at a D potential isn't a big deal because i only do one season than i'm not going to start my franchise over.

# 57 jayj36 @ 03/11/10 10:38 AM
Catch Region indicator/Large Baseball Marker in Fielding?

Can Not Turn Off Catch Region Indicator(Large Baseball That Appears In The Out Field,More Visible On Pop Flys)Both My Profile & Global Game Settings Have That Setting Turned To Off Though That Indicator Still Appears,As Well i Have That Option & Catch Position indicator Option Off & Saved To My Personal Profile,Then Load My Personal Profile To Franchise With That Option Turned Off However it Still Appears.

Turned That Sett. Off in 09' The Same Way & it Was No Longer Visible.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.