Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

ESPN's Jon Robinson, has posted an interview with Justin Verlander, as the Detroit ace talks video games (MLB 2K10), pitching for a million bucks, and what it was like to throw a no-hitter.

Quote:
Jon: "You've taken your success on the mound and tried to help translate that into a video game by consulting with 2K Sports on MLB 2K10. How did that opportunity come about?"

Justin: "They knew I was a gamer, and I love playing all the baseball games especially, so they asked me to help. And it worked out great because this year's game really focuses on the pitchers versus the hitters and that duel at the plate.

Take a guy like Justin Morneau, for instance. If I figure out a way to get him out, he's going to make adjustments to they way I just pitched him. So you can't do the same thing every time. Just when you figure out how to get a guy out a couple of times, he's going to make the adjustment and get a hit the next pitch. So that's the tough part. We as pitchers see each hitter so many times and they see us, and you constantly need to make adjustments to find success."

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.