Home
NHL 2K10 News Post

The NHL 2K10 roster update is available now, please post your impressions here.

NHL 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 2K10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 FlyingFinn @ 03/22/10 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow71
Should be up now, definitely post any feedback if you have it.
Thanks Shadow... I'll check it home when I get home tomorrow.

# 2 Shadow71 @ 03/22/10 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Shad..... was there anything done on the rosters to keep AI players from shooting from the FO circles so much or is that a programming thing?
We have a shot tendency attribute for players, in theory a global drop on that would mean less shots from FO circles, but it would also mean less shots from EVERYWHERE.

# 3 Fiddy @ 03/22/10 09:11 PM
myself and another fella (that shadow knows) would update the rosters for free for them. lol seriously!! he is an equipment guru and im the movemnet guru..

maybe one day..

# 4 savoie2006 @ 03/23/10 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
have you guys ever thought about sharing your rosters on 2kshare?
Yes, I will be sharing my roster(PS3) once I finish, but that could still be awhile, as it's quite extensive.

# 5 BigH2k6 @ 03/23/10 07:50 AM
Quote:
Scott, the issue is that the rosters on 2kShare can only be used if you invite someone to a custom match, franchise, etc. In the case of leagues, ranked matches and other modes online, these modes use the default online rosters which are the ones established by 2K on their servers.

# 6 Fiddy @ 03/23/10 09:35 AM
Quote:
we would, but we really want to use them online. so we didnt even start.

but, with no 2k11.. once we get word from the 2k team when the last roster update will be dropped (or if we just seen the last one) then im pretty sure we will start the editing.. it will take a while with equipment updates etc. he is anal lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigH2k6
Scott, the issue is that the rosters on 2kShare can only be used if you invite someone to a custom match, franchise, etc. In the case of leagues, ranked matches and other modes online, these modes use the default online rosters which are the ones established by 2K on their servers.
i think the last game to allow custom rosters online for a pro sports game was MVP 2005. i remember having fantasy drafts etc and using the custom rosters online for league play. why these company's dont let us do this is weird IMO. im sure it has to be an issue with both guys having same roster file etc. if thats the case, thats not to hard to do!! give us roster freedom for online pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

# 7 Shadow71 @ 03/23/10 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Just out of curiosity, when you guys go in and do a roster update, is there a particular reason be it time/budget, that you don't at least try and update a player's equipment or overalls? Since ship Rask has a bright blue helmet that took me all of 2 mins to update to more appropiate Bruin colors, not to mention for a guy with a league leading GAA, his overall is a 79?

While I do appriciate that we got a post trade deadline official roster update, it'd be nice to see more tweaking done on the backend to better reflect the current real life NHL standings and stats.

Also this isn't the thread for it, but is it at all possible to get a yes or no on efforts to push the PS3 patch through since there won't be a 2k11 on 360 or PS3? Thanks Shad, I hope you don't take this post as an attack or anything like that, I actually love that you make the effort to post on OS.
Kind of like I was explaining on the other forum, the best thing to do is just drop a few bullet points (in threads like this) if you see any equipment wrong, or ratings you think should be adjusted as simple as:

-T.Rask is only 79 he should be higher
-T.Thomas is a scrub this year he should be lower

After that I'll usually go through these threads when doing the roster update and try to make as many changes as I can. I just don't necessarily have time to go through every team, and assess every player to make sure their current rating is good (until 2K11 )

# 8 FlyingFinn @ 03/23/10 11:51 AM
Quote:
Kind of like I was explaining on the other forum, the best thing to do is just drop a few bullet points (in threads like this) if you see any equipment wrong, or ratings you think should be adjusted as simple as:

-T.Rask is only 79 he should be higher
-T.Thomas is a scrub this year he should be lower

After that I'll usually go through these threads when doing the roster update and try to make as many changes as I can. I just don't necessarily have time to go through every team, and assess every player to make sure their current rating is good (until 2K11 )
Goalies for the Capitals have just white helmets which is just as bad as the blue one for Rask. I will post better looking schemes when I get home.

# 9 Fiddy @ 03/23/10 01:54 PM
what happened to just being able to put the team logos on the helmets? why was that taken out of the game? would be so much better than what we have to work with now.. grr..

# 10 Shadow71 @ 03/29/10 12:35 PM
We've overwritten the most recent roster update with a new one, it should have a few more slight ratings adjustments here and there.

Features --> 2K Share --> Download --> Re-download the most recent one posted.

# 11 Money99 @ 03/29/10 12:49 PM
Quote:
We've overwritten the most recent roster update with a new one, it should have a few more slight ratings adjustments here and there.

Features --> 2K Share --> Download --> Re-download the most recent one posted.
Nice! Thanks!

# 12 Fiddy @ 03/29/10 03:15 PM
nice....

# 13 IconicK69 @ 09/21/12 03:20 PM
Does any1 still play this game i`m looking to do the online achievements add me if your interested IconicK69

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.