Home
NBA JAM News Post

ESPN has compiled their roster wishlist for EA Sports NBA Jam.

What do you think? Who do you hope to see on your roster?

Quote:
"When I heard EA was not only resurrecting the greatest video game of all time but inviting NBA fans and gamers to vote for the players they want to see in the new NBA Jam, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist writing about it.

Voting on three teams per week began in mid-January and ends Monday, with EA listing six players for each team and allowing respondents to pick only three. The following breakdown lists the original two-man pairings in the arcade version, EA's six nominees for all 30 teams and the three-man rosters I want to see.

It's a lighter topic than those typically tackled here, true, but think of it this way if video games aren't (and/or weren't) your thing: It's also an exercise to get you thinking about your three favorite players from every team."

Game: EA Sports NBA JAMReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPad / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
EA Sports NBA JAM Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jukeman @ 03/23/10 01:57 AM
They have to expand the rosters!!!!

No way can you have a NBA JAM game and NOT include Nate Robinson!!!!

# 2 cdpig @ 03/23/10 03:14 AM
put full rosters and allow the player to pick the two he wants to play with. my favorite player is Andrew Bynum and you know he isn't going to make it with Kobe, Gasol, Aretest, and Odom on the same team as him.

# 3 SonicXtreme @ 03/24/10 10:46 PM
andy varejao fits jam's style of play perfectly, so does jj hickson, but they're crammed behind bron, jamison, z, shaq, mo, west, man most of the team is worthy of being played it has to be full then pick your own 2 or 3.

# 4 Bellsprout @ 03/24/10 10:50 PM
Brandon Jennings
John Salmons
Andrew Bogut
Michael Redd (he'd be so deadly from 3)
And, umm, I guess Ersan Illyasova

And Barack Obama. The old ones had Clinton, Obama loves basketball, this has to happen.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.