Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

Check out the new UFC 2010 Undisputed screenshots, 39 of them.

UFC Undisputed 2010 screenshot gallery - Click to view UFC Undisputed 2010 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CoffeyN @ 04/05/10 02:33 PM
After seeing screens of the 4 TUF guys, I put in my pre-order at Camestop...super amped about this game. (went ahead and pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption too)

# 2 ArunAgrwal @ 04/05/10 05:02 PM
HI Folk.. This is Arun I'm new to this community. How are you all?Cheers,Arun

# 3 Steve_OS @ 04/05/10 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fatigue
I'm not seeing any new shots. It's leading me to the screenshot page, and the newest one is from March 29th.
Really? Here?

http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=642

# 4 LoneStarTX @ 04/07/10 08:49 AM
This looks so much better than 2009. I have already preordered mine so I can Brendan Shaub. I don't care to much about the other guys but after watching Roy Nelson destroy the Sky Scraper, he might be worth a play through.

# 5 CoffeyN @ 04/07/10 10:19 AM
I wish they had "Skyscraper" Struve in the game, but yea after seeing the Nelson - Struve fight live, I've gained a new respect for Roy and look forward to using him too.

I'm more looking forward to using Marcus and McSweeny

# 6 allBthere @ 04/07/10 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
I wish they had "Skyscraper" Struve in the game, but yea after seeing the Nelson - Struve fight live, I've gained a new respect for Roy and look forward to using him too.

I'm more looking forward to using Marcus and McSweeny
I"m looking most forward to using roy as far as the dlc guys. Fat athletes is a rarity, and it will be great taking out highly tuned athletes with a guy that has a beer gut and a mullet!

I can't wait to get my hands on CAF though.

# 7 Phobia @ 04/07/10 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I"m looking most forward to using roy as far as the dlc guys. Fat athletes is a rarity, and it will be great taking out highly tuned athletes with a guy that has a beer gut and a mullet!

I can't wait to get my hands on CAF though.
I know Last year I created Dong "Stun Gun" Kim. I am just glad to see him make the official roster. I look forward to dominating people with his tremendous standup.

Now I just hope the created fighter gets the respect it deserves and allows us with the ability to create much more accurate fighters that did not make the game.

# 8 allBthere @ 04/07/10 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I know Last year I created Dong "Stun Gun" Kim. I am just glad to see him make the official roster. I look forward to dominating people with his tremendous standup.

Now I just hope the created fighter gets the respect it deserves and allows us with the ability to create much more accurate fighters that did not make the game.

that's a good point. I was really encouraged from what I saw of the CAF presented in various videos. I'll be making quite a few...probably 10. An added bonus would be to create full guys just to have them in the division even if you aren't using them - probably not, but even still it will be fun taking them through a career.

I created a very good fedor last year as well even with the limited caf selection

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.