Home
News Post

Tired of posting dynasty updates in the Forums? You're in luck. Your Dynasty page allows you to quickly and easily track your dynasties like never before. With the use of our user friendly Dynasty Table Generators entering your Dynasty results and stats has never been easier. No HTML knowledge is necessary. You simply fill out the form, hit submit and the code (along with a preview of your table) is given to you. Whether you want to keep things simple or go all out, this feature is for you.

Our new Dedicated Dynasty page will showcase all user Dynasties. Similar to how we handle User Blogs, we will tag some of the better ones for the home page (work in progress), so more people can follow along. So if you want your Dynasty showcased, make sure you do it up right!

So what are you waiting for? Click your Dynasty tab to get started or check out the Dedicated Dynasty page to see what's going on.

As always, if you have any questions or issues, just let us know.

Member Comments
# 41 Steve_OS @ 03/04/11 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
I'm curious as to whatever happened with this.

The nearly year old dynasty idea of putting a separate link at the top of the page might have been worth a try but it looks like it has fizzled out completely.

I'm just looking at it now:

March 2, 2010 -- 2 posts, both by the same person (it looks great, though)
March 1, 2010 -- 0 posts
Feb. 28, 2010 -- 7 posts
Feb. 27, 2010 -- 2 posts
Feb. 26, 2010 -- 11 posts, most of those by the same person who did the March 2 posts.

Might be time for something else.
Always open to ideas, especially from you, since you are one of the better "Dynasty" guys we have.

# 42 Scott @ 03/07/11 02:52 PM
I do believe I'll be posting my Rangers franchise in both the dynasty part and forum. Maybe if enough do the same, we can rejuvenate this.

# 43 Steve_OS @ 03/07/11 05:11 PM
We are tweaking things soon, throw out ideas if you have them.

# 44 Shakedowncapo @ 03/07/11 07:34 PM
n/m found out who locked it.

# 45 bhurst99 @ 04/04/11 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Always open to ideas, especially from you, since you are one of the better "Dynasty" guys we have.
I'm not sure if it was Knight's idea or someone else's idea but someone suggested putting the links to the dynasties in the sport's subsection. So for example in the MLB The Show 11 section there would be a sub head linking to baseball dynasties.

Is it just me or has the Dynasty section been recently moved? I received a complaint today on YouTube that you now have to be a member of OS to view the dynasties. I guess that wasn't the case before. I had links to OS on my YouTube videos but I guess I'll have to stop doing that now. Was there a reason for the change?

# 46 Steve_OS @ 04/04/11 08:57 PM
Hmm. Not sure, will ask Mill about it.

# 47 Brandwin @ 04/05/11 12:14 AM
It was moved. Right between console and non-sports forums.

# 48 aukevin @ 04/05/11 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
Is it just me or has the Dynasty section been recently moved? I received a complaint today on YouTube that you now have to be a member of OS to view the dynasties. I guess that wasn't the case before. I had links to OS on my YouTube videos but I guess I'll have to stop doing that now. Was there a reason for the change?
Everything within the Other subforum can only be viewed by OS members, so yeah the move has messed you up if you link to OS.

# 49 Millennium @ 04/05/11 07:10 PM
Is it better now that I have moved the dynasty section back under "Other Sports"?

# 50 bhurst99 @ 04/05/11 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Is it better now that I have moved the dynasty section back under "Other Sports"?
Yes, that seems to have resolved the issue.

# 51 thilanwij @ 08/20/12 04:31 PM
I have an idea for the dynasty stuff. How about you have a sticky on each of the sports dynasty sections the recommended/top dynasties as well? maybe even list out all the upcoming new ones that look promising? sorta like a directory. Just an idea though.

# 52 cgalligan @ 04/22/13 02:20 PM
I love the idea, keeping all my dynasty posts in one section, the only thing i dont like is that i dont get much interaction with the people reading when i post them in my "dynasty" section...

Thats why I just took mine to the forums.

# 53 cgalligan @ 04/24/13 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thilanwij
I have an idea for the dynasty stuff. How about you have a sticky on each of the sports dynasty sections the recommended/top dynasties as well? maybe even list out all the upcoming new ones that look promising? sorta like a directory. Just an idea though.
Very good Idea... I don't think many people make their way over to the "dynasty" forums

# 54 kehlis @ 04/25/13 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
Very good Idea... I don't think many people make their way over to the "dynasty" forums
The people who enjoy reading about others dynasties do.

The truth is though that most people just don't care about anyone else's dynasties.

# 55 nascar163 @ 05/20/13 04:00 AM
I have a quick question about the Dynasty Threads, as I want to grow a footprint onto Operation Sports for my series/dynasties. I want to know if you can add an embed video from YouTube for the threads, as I want to write a description, do the box scores, and have the video so people can see what actually happens in the game. I think you can do YouTube videos for Blogs, but I've never seen them for Dynasties, which makes me wonder if there's a rule for videos of your Franchises in the Dynasty Thread. Thanks... 4AM, and I'm still clicking! lol

# 56 Steve_OS @ 05/24/13 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar163
I have a quick question about the Dynasty Threads, as I want to grow a footprint onto Operation Sports for my series/dynasties. I want to know if you can add an embed video from YouTube for the threads, as I want to write a description, do the box scores, and have the video so people can see what actually happens in the game. I think you can do YouTube videos for Blogs, but I've never seen them for Dynasties, which makes me wonder if there's a rule for videos of your Franchises in the Dynasty Thread. Thanks... 4AM, and I'm still clicking! lol
Go for it.

# 57 StudyinthewaysofJWM @ 06/08/13 06:17 AM
This is really cool. Nice feature added, Operation Sports!

# 58 FlaskDaddy @ 01/16/17 01:15 PM
Been checking out the Dynasty forums and what-not, REALLY thankful you guys put this together. I'm looking forward to getting my dynasties up and documented. (As I'm the type of nerd that used to keep track of things in a notebook for years)
Hope to do you all proud when I DO get the opportunity.
Again, thanks!

# 59 xToXiCxSAVAGEx @ 12/15/17 01:18 AM
Not sure where to post this, but having a teambuilder dynasty and not being able to do game previews because I can't use the name of my school is frustrating. Should be simple to just type in my own custom name and not have to choose from a list

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.