Home
MLB 10 News Post

OK guys, here it is.

Any suggestions, fixes or edits should be posted here. If you have any questions on how to get the rosters working, make sure you check this thread first.

Sportsconnect

Title: OSFullMinors2010V.1

Manual Download Here
  • All real players
  • Faces for the entire NL East and top 5-10 prospects for each team
  • Opening day lineups/rotations
  • Every player on a MLB roster is included
  • AAA lineups/rotations best as possible
  • Great for franchise play
Thanks to Knight for letting me join the cause and to Ksig for his excellent scouting and potential matches. I'm sure Knight will be around to provide input on V.2.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 flamarlin2121 @ 04/06/10 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeesrule2005
theres a back way to get the rosters go to the first page and and look at the 1st post.. there will be a link click it and download them and put them on a usb drive
Thanks man

# 62 JoeCoolMan24 @ 04/06/10 09:58 PM
Is there a thread where we should post errors or changed to be made? I noticed a few right off the bat w/ the White Sox....

SP John Ely got traded to the Dodgers in the Juan Pierre this past offseason.
3B Joe Crede is placed in Class-A, even though he is still a Free Agent.
1B Dayan Viciedo should actually be listed as a 3B, with 1B as his secondary position, not the other way around.

# 63 Heroesandvillains @ 04/06/10 09:58 PM
Sorry if theres anybody left on the forum at this time...I'm at the roster vaults and am not really seeing...maybe I'm too excited, but is it on the first page? There's 82 of them. Thanks guys have fun tonight!!!!

# 64 Chazzi27 @ 04/06/10 09:59 PM
Just a quick note about the FAKE Roster...the impostor forgot to add Strasberg to the Nationals...So that is going to be the easiest way to know if you got the real one or not.

# 65 HustlinOwl @ 04/06/10 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Ok guys here ya go:

Any suggestions, fixes or edts should be posted in this thread...

On sportsconnect titled OSFullMinors2010V.1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpvlvt

-all real players
-faces for entire NL east and top 5-10 prospects for each team
-opening day lineups/rotations
-Every player on a MLB roster is included
-AAA lineups/rotations best as possible
-great for franchise play

Thanks to Knight for letting me join the cause and to Ksig for his excellent scouting and potential matches...Im sure Knight will be around to provide input on V.2

# 66 Kobe24MVP @ 04/06/10 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
Is there a thread where we should post errors or changed to be made? I noticed a few right off the bat w/ the White Sox....

1B Dayan Viciedo should actually be listed as a 3B, with 1B as his secondary position, not the other way around.
noticed this too and daniel cabrera is still on the team but he was released in real life

# 67 Chai2112 @ 04/06/10 10:01 PM
Thank you so much to everyone who put in the immense effort into providing this for the community!!

# 68 slugga77 @ 04/06/10 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Sorry if theres anybody left on the forum at this time...I'm at the roster vaults and am not really seeing...maybe I'm too excited, but is it on the first page? There's 82 of them. Thanks guys have fun tonight!!!!
Scroll over to the date and press square. It will show the ones that were made most up to date. Should be the first one, look out for the fake one.

# 69 Makaveli Da Don @ 04/06/10 10:01 PM
Since I can't find an appropriate thread for the following I will post it here. Knight your family is in our prayers man. Good luck and I hope everything works out.

Now down to the nitty gritty. Thanks a million Ridin for posting these and thanks a bunch to everyone who worked on them as well. You guys are truly great at what you do and I don't think I can thank you guys enough but rock on my dudes. ... Oh and have a tasty one on me.

# 70 skynyrdchief @ 04/06/10 10:03 PM
Stupid noob ? Sorry but what does NL east faces only mean? I've been talkin these rosters up to some buddies of mine that play and told em not to start their franchise until these comeout, and I couldn't answer them what that meant. We are Cards fans so does it mean just the NL east guys faces were adjusted? Sorry if this isn't the right thread to post this in, thanks for all the hard work guys!

# 71 bellz666 @ 04/06/10 10:04 PM
Thanks!!

# 72 bcruise @ 04/06/10 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynyrdchief
Stupid noob ? Sorry but what does NL east faces only mean? I've been talkin these rosters up to some buddies of mine that play and told em not to start their franchise until these comeout, and I couldn't answer them what that meant. We are Cards fans so does it mean just the NL east guys faces were adjusted? Sorry if this isn't the right thread to post this in, thanks for all the hard work guys!
The faces are Knight's thing, and he has some family matters to attend to before he can do them for the other divisions.

This isn't a final roster, the guys have said that many times.

# 73 bob150 @ 04/06/10 10:06 PM
You guys (Knight, Ksig, Ridin and all the crew) did an awesone job. Thanks for all your hard work, it is much appreciated

# 74 JoeCoolMan24 @ 04/06/10 10:06 PM
I will repost this same list every time I add to it.....

RP Matt Thornton added a CUTTER this spring training. Considering he throws his fastball at 97-98, his cutter probably comes in around 91-92
SP Daniel Cabrera should be RELEASED. He is no longer on the team.

# 75 cnh2os84 @ 04/06/10 10:07 PM
We love you Knight and will keep you in our hearts! Thank you and the others for all the hard work.

. . .

and. . .

Michael Brenly made it on your radar and the A-team, AWESOME!

# 76 strut24 @ 04/06/10 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
U prob got the wrong ones since there is some idiot posting rosters that have the same name as the real ones if u are noticing white sox players not right from the off season
ok I just DLed one of the 2 and it has the Sox mistakes like Crede and Cabrera being on the team on it but it does have Strasburg on WAS..how can I tell if this is the right one?

# 77 HokieB @ 04/06/10 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzi27
Just a quick note about the FAKE Roster...the impostor forgot to add Strasberg to the Nationals...So that is going to be the easiest way to know if you got the real one or not.
Is their any way to tell which roster is real or fake from the Roster Download screen, or do we have to download to find out?

# 78 RidinDwnKingsley @ 04/06/10 10:08 PM
you will notice some guys that have been release still on their team , this was due to roster restrictions, we ran out of players..so all that was left on FA was guys who are real FA..so instead of having fake DEvs on teams you might see a MLB ..just realease them when you start your franchise

# 79 JoeCoolMan24 @ 04/06/10 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
U prob got the wrong ones since there is some idiot posting rosters that have the same name as the real ones if u are noticing white sox players not right from the off season
Are you sure? I checked all the other White Sox players, and they seem to be pretty good, as well as having some good faces. I hope I don't have to re-do all the editing I have done the past 20 minutes....

# 80 JoeCoolMan24 @ 04/06/10 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
you will notice some guys that have been release still on their team , this was due to roster restrictions, we ran out of players..so all that was left on FA was guys who are real FA..so instead of having fake DEvs on teams you might see a MLB ..just realease them when you start your franchise
Ok, but does this mean when I release them on my franchise that I will get a "you don't have enough players" message?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.