Home
MLB 10 News Post

OK guys, here it is.

Any suggestions, fixes or edits should be posted here. If you have any questions on how to get the rosters working, make sure you check this thread first.

Sportsconnect

Title: OSFullMinors2010V.1

Manual Download Here
  • All real players
  • Faces for the entire NL East and top 5-10 prospects for each team
  • Opening day lineups/rotations
  • Every player on a MLB roster is included
  • AAA lineups/rotations best as possible
  • Great for franchise play
Thanks to Knight for letting me join the cause and to Ksig for his excellent scouting and potential matches. I'm sure Knight will be around to provide input on V.2.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 rrwillerton @ 04/06/10 10:10 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the rosters in to my game using the download file link in the original post? Please and thanks.

# 82 strut24 @ 04/06/10 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
you will notice some guys that have been release still on their team , this was due to roster restrictions, we ran out of players..so all that was left on FA was guys who are real FA..so instead of having fake DEvs on teams you might see a MLB ..just realease them when you start your franchise
so Ridin do you see any differences in the FAKE rosters and the real one? Is Strasburg the best way to find out?

# 83 jf28 @ 04/06/10 10:10 PM
You guys are amazing, I seriously wish there was something we could do for you. Finally get to start a franchise, although I know I'll start over when Razr's pitch edits come out (any ETA on those?).

Again, thanks a million, you guys have now idea how happy you make so many people.

# 84 kpeercy @ 04/06/10 10:11 PM
What is the point in these guys doing all of the work to get the correct rosters/lineups in place when the CPU changes the damn things before the first Season or Franchise game??? Is there a way to stop this????

# 85 Rickeysue @ 04/06/10 10:12 PM
Thank you as always. Now it's back to spring training and getting eaten alive by the pitching.

# 86 nja311 @ 04/06/10 10:12 PM
Here is a solution to this idiot that posted a roster under the same name. Whenever you realize which ones are real give it a "thumbs up" vote and vice versa for the fake ones. That way the fake ones will have a very low approval rate and we all will be able to tell which is which that way. Im sure im not the first one to think of this but hey.

# 87 bcruise @ 04/06/10 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nja311
Here is a solution to this idiot that posted roster under the same name. Whenever you realize which ones are real give it a "thimbs up" vote and vice versa for the fake ones. That way the fake ones will have a very low approval rate and we all will be able to tell which is which that way. Im sure im not the first one to think of this but hey.
This...even though I have the roster via the first post of the thread, I'm still going to go into the vault and rate the real one and fakes.

# 88 jdtrain @ 04/06/10 10:16 PM
you included Sergio Espinoza the Cuban pitcher the rays just signed a week ago but you didn't include Leslie Anderson the 1b/ of from Cuba the rays signed a month ago just wanted to know if he' be in v2 or if someone had a cap for him

# 89 Flightwhite24 @ 04/06/10 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
What is the point in these guys doing all of the work to get the correct rosters/lineups in place when the CPU changes the damn things before the first Season or Franchise game??? Is there a way to stop this????
Just noticed this as the Lineups changed as I was starting my Franchise.

# 90 Heroesandvillains @ 04/06/10 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slugga77
Scroll over to the date and press square. It will show the ones that were made most up to date. Should be the first one, look out for the fake one.
Thanks man, I really do appreciate.

# 91 slugga77 @ 04/06/10 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Thanks man, I really do appreciate.
Anytime, bro.

# 92 joepa2624 @ 04/06/10 10:20 PM
Thanks guys, I can't wait to start my bucs franchise! Move #1: Trade Lastings for an A potential prospect (Smoak, Heyward?).

# 93 LJ11 @ 04/06/10 10:23 PM
Can these be used in online leagues?

# 94 cwilso44 @ 04/06/10 10:26 PM
Preciate it guys...Thanks for the hard work.

# 95 SethMurphy @ 04/06/10 10:26 PM
great work, i appreciate them a ton.... kudos

# 96 Flightwhite24 @ 04/06/10 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
You have to go and remove guys from the 40 man roster BEFORE ending spring training.

In ST, the rosters are 40 guys, and have to be down to 25 for the MLB, AAA, and AA rosters for the regular season. Yes, its a pain but that is pretty much all you can do.

You are seeing this cuz the CPU is sending guys down as it sees fit.
Thanks for the explanation on this. No problem I can spend a couple of hours fixing this. Another question is if I started my Franchise already could I just go in fix them at anytime??? Thanks

# 97 kpeercy @ 04/06/10 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
You have to go and remove guys from the 40 man roster BEFORE ending spring training.

In ST, the rosters are 40 guys, and have to be down to 25 for the MLB, AAA, and AA rosters for the regular season. Yes, its a pain but that is pretty much all you can do.

You are seeing this cuz the CPU is sending guys down as it sees fit.
Then, again, why do people wait for these rosters/lineups if the CPU is just going to change them??? You would have to do those changes for all 32 teams, correct? Otherwise, the CPU will screw up the other 31 and the lineups and rosters will be FUBAR. I don't get it.

# 98 ImTellinTim @ 04/06/10 10:28 PM
Thanks everyone who was involved. Can't really say enough about these rosters and how much work you all do to make them happen. They make the best sports game ever made that much more complete. I'm going to start up a franchise right now with them, and also looking forward to V 2. If it has pitch edits, I will probably start one with those as well. Thanks again, and hope everything ends up OK with Knight and his family.

# 99 gregrabble @ 04/06/10 10:28 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but once I've downloaded them, what exactly do I do to get them onto the PS3? I can't find it posted anywhere.

Thanks.

# 100 bcruise @ 04/06/10 10:28 PM
Real vs. Fake - someone mentioned Strasburg as an easy way to tell, and they're right. The maker of this fake actually spelled his name wrong, as "Steven". FAIL!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.