Home
MLB 10 News Post

OK guys, here it is.

Any suggestions, fixes or edits should be posted here. If you have any questions on how to get the rosters working, make sure you check this thread first.

Sportsconnect

Title: OSFullMinors2010V.1

Manual Download Here
  • All real players
  • Faces for the entire NL East and top 5-10 prospects for each team
  • Opening day lineups/rotations
  • Every player on a MLB roster is included
  • AAA lineups/rotations best as possible
  • Great for franchise play
Thanks to Knight for letting me join the cause and to Ksig for his excellent scouting and potential matches. I'm sure Knight will be around to provide input on V.2.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 chicubfan @ 04/07/10 12:40 AM
Has there been enough voting on Sportsconnect to discertain between the real file and the fake one?

# 162 bcruise @ 04/07/10 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicubfan
Has there been enough voting on Sportsconnect to discertain between the real file and the fake one?
By far. The real one is at least 95% and is probably the highest rated one on the entire vault.

The fake was something like 9% last I checked.

# 163 knich @ 04/07/10 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
Im thinking someone needs to post every teams opening day rosters in 1 concise spot so we know which 15 of the 40 guys to send down (on the last day of Spring Training I assume?)
I was thinking the same thing. Has anyone done this list?

# 164 chicubfan @ 04/07/10 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
By far. The real one is at least 95% and is probably the highest rated one on the entire vault.

The fake was something like 9% last I checked.
Ok cool, it looks like it's up to 98.63% now

# 165 metsfan28 @ 04/07/10 12:45 AM
How do I put a player on the DL? Like I want to start my franchise but I don't know how to put Reyes, Beltran, Escobar, and Murphy on the DL. Can someone please help?

# 166 netsyanks2510 @ 04/07/10 12:45 AM
Is there a reason these rosters are not compatible with RTTS?

# 167 chicubfan @ 04/07/10 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
I was thinking the same thing. Has anyone done this list?
It would probably be easier to just go to each teams official website and then click on roster at the top. Once you are on one team's official website it's easy to jump to all other 29 sites.

# 168 TheRunAndShoot @ 04/07/10 12:47 AM
ksig-

Only glanced at the M's but I didn't see maikel cleto in there. any reason why he was left out? Also when did nick hill get moved to closer?

I feel like the potentials for steve baron and gabriel noriega should be C's. Anything you can do about that?

# 169 dragon4ever @ 04/07/10 12:54 AM
Thanks for the rosters. I know it must have took a lot of work. I appreciate your efforts.

# 170 cubspac @ 04/07/10 12:58 AM
Thanks for the time and effort on the rosters... Cant wait for V2.

# 171 bobeureally27 @ 04/07/10 12:59 AM
First off, great work with the rosters. Greatly appreciated.

Second, there are a few changes that need to be made to the Red Sox roster:
RHP Casey Fein spent a very brief period with the Red Sox in spring training, but was then claimed off waivers by the Blue Jays. As I understand it, the Blue Jays later released him, but brought him back on a minor league contract.

Also, I'm really curious as to why Reymond Fuentes' speed is so low. He is undoubtedly one of the fastest players in the Red Sox system. I'm just pointing this out, as I can go in and fix this myself.

I'm not sure why Dustin Richardson is listed as a closer at Double-A for two reasons: 1) He's not a closer and 2) He's in Triple-A. Again, I can fix this myself, but just pointing it out.

Jeff Natale (AA roster) was released on April 2nd. I realize you guys aren't magicians of some sort, so I understand why you probably weren't able to fix that. Jorge Sosa was released on March 30th.

Here's one that I am EXTREMELY (again, not mad or anything) surprised was omitted. Bob McCrory signed a minor league contract on December 12th. HOWEVER, he failed his physical in January and the Red Sox voided his contract.

OF Reid Engel and LHP Brian Shouse were released on March 25th.

RHP Richie Lentz was released a few days ago.

Missing players include:
Triple-A - RHP T.J. Large, INF Ryan Khoury, Angel Sanchez

Double-A NOTABLE missing - INF Yamaico Navarro, OF Jason Place

Now, if I may suggest, you guys could look into adding these notable players that are currently in the lower minors...
C Tim Federowicz
OF Pete Hissey
3B Michael Almanzar

You guys might want to consider getting rid of RHP Madison Younginer and OF Brandon Jacobs, since they both are currently in short-season A-Ball.

That's all I can think of for now. But great job, guys! Now I can really start a franchise!

EDIT:Soxprospects.com was my source for most of the information I put in my post. It is a great site for Red Sox scouting reports if more prospects are created.

# 172 Jason_19 @ 04/07/10 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
Now, if I may suggest, you guys could look into adding these notable players that are currently in the lower minors...
C Tim Federowicz
I agree.

# 173 Maddux1995 @ 04/07/10 01:10 AM
Regarding Opening Day Rosters....the mlbdepthcharts site has an Excel sheet dated April 5 that lists the opening day 25 man rosters, as well as DL spots. More efficient than hitting all 30 MLB sites. The MLB site has a Fantasy section with injury updates (updated daily - I saved the one from overnight Sunday/Monday).

Sorry if this is a redundant response - the intent is to help........

# 174 Flightwhite24 @ 04/07/10 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddux1995
Regarding Opening Day Rosters....the mlbdepthcharts site has an Excel sheet dated April 5 that lists the opening day 25 man rosters, as well as DL spots. More efficient than hitting all 30 MLB sites. The MLB site has a Fantasy section with injury updates (updated daily - I saved the one from overnight Sunday/Monday).

Sorry if this is a redundant response - the intent is to help........
Do you have a link????

# 175 chicubfan @ 04/07/10 01:17 AM
Hey guys how do you put someone on the DL to begin the season? Just move them to AAA?

# 176 dickwhite77 @ 04/07/10 01:24 AM
hey everyone new guy here and just wanted too say I can't wait to get my franchise started with these rosters and thank you too all involved for there hard work....

# 177 da36chamberz @ 04/07/10 01:28 AM
Thanks for the hard work guys, it's much appreciated.

# 178 krulmichael @ 04/07/10 01:28 AM
On the Yankees, Nick Johnson has a mustache currently. Obviously being on the Yanks with their whole clean cut rules, he shouldn't have one. Very minor, but figured I'd point it out. Thanks for the great work guys!

# 179 brijd10 @ 04/07/10 01:30 AM
Great work guys on the roster. I really appreciate the hard work. I was wondering if you would consider adding J.R. Murphy (Yankees C) to the next set of rosters? Thanks again!

# 180 brijd10 @ 04/07/10 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
On the Yankees, Nick Johnson has a mustache currently. Obviously being on the Yanks with their whole clean cut rules, he shouldn't have one. Very minor, but figured I'd point it out. Thanks for the great work guys!
Actually Yankees are allowed to have mustaches;Don Mattingly, Thurman Munson, Ron Guidry, Wade Boggs, Jason Giambi, Randy Johnson, Johnny Damon (briefly), Brian Bruney are examples of players who have had them. Johnson is clean shaven however this year and it's impossible to edit his mustache.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.