Home
PES 2010 News Post

NEW PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2010 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PLAYSTATION®3, XBOX 360™ AND PC-DVD

Fans Come Another Step Closer to the Goal Line
With Free DLC for Hit Soccer Game

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced the latest downloadable content for Pro Evolution Soccer 2010. The free download is available starting today on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360™ and PC-DVD, providing additional updates to team rosters and ensuring that all recent moves by top players are fully implemented. The new content will also introduce the official match ball of this year's UEFA Champions League Final, which will be held in Madrid in May 2010. Putting fans right into the shoes of the pros, the Adidas F50i TUNiT boots worn by the game's cover star, Lionel Messi, will also be available.

The most realistic soccer game on the planet, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 lives up to its name by delivering dramatic improvements in the amount of licensed content as well as in-stadium atmospheres and player likenesses. True soccer fans will recognize that the specific moves of real-life players that have been incorporated into this year's version, including cover athlete Lionel Messi. Further building upon the games' realism, PES takes place on the largest stage in soccer - The UEFA Champions League.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is currently available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation®2, Nintendo Wii™ and Sony PlayStation®Portable. News of further DLC for PES 2010 will be announced shortly.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bears118 @ 04/07/10 10:52 PM
Either my Playstation is just behind but it's not up on the playstation network for download.

# 2 jvalverde88 @ 04/08/10 05:27 PM
You have to get the DLC in the game. Go to system setting and then go to download. It will say new update available.

# 3 FORMULA316 @ 04/12/10 07:52 AM
I would imagine there would and should be more discussion on this. I have FIFA
for this year and will likely pass on the WC game. With this update and the low
price I just might pick this game up.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.