Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

According to the official NCAA Football 11 website, the demo will arrive sometime in June. Not a big surprise, but worth mentioning for the impatient people that have to ask on a weekly basis.

The game will be in stores on July 13th. What would you like to see in the demo?

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 canes21 @ 04/12/10 09:31 PM
Arkansas State @ Memphis... How unique a match up would that be? You get two team most users would never play with and it would be a pretty balanced game if I remember the ratings from last year correctly.

# 62 gator3guy @ 04/12/10 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Arkansas State @ Memphis... How unique a match up would that be? You get two team most users would never play with and it would be a pretty balanced game if I remember the ratings from last year correctly.
EA would never do this because the lower ratings wouldnt show off the game as much. I would be all in favor. They should give us 2 non bcs teams and two bcs team so we can see the difference between the two. Or Boise St-TCU would be a great matchup of two non-BCS powers.

# 63 BroMontana82 @ 04/12/10 10:29 PM
i'm not really picky about the teams but i just want long enough halves or a half where we can get a good sense of the game. i'd also want some sliders to be in it along with all of the new features and enhancements in these blogs.

# 64 UCFTirade @ 04/12/10 11:27 PM
University of Alabama vs. North Texas. Show great ratings versus horrible ratings.

# 65 canes21 @ 04/13/10 09:42 AM
Four teams... Alabama, Texas, SMU, and Memphis. Then, depending on the matchup, we'd also get to see a few stadiums. The title from Alabama and Texas. We'd also get to see each teams stadium if we did Alabama @ SMU, or Texas @ Memphis, or even SMU @ Texas.

We'd get to see how great teams do against each other, how average teams do against each other and then how a great team plays against an average team. We'd also get different styles of offense and defense with those four teams.

The chance of this happening is probably like .01%, but I feel it would be a great idea.

# 66 sportyguyfl31 @ 04/13/10 09:51 AM
First thing Im going to do is call a pass play, drop back 20 yards on a dead sprint, and see what happens.

second thing Im going to do is sit back with a safety and just observe how the offensive and defensive lines play.

then Im going to control my best DL and see if if the controls are responsive.

Those are the 3 things I want to see really.

# 67 parrish pinkney @ 04/13/10 09:56 AM
Do like Madden and do a regular season game (fsu,miami)

because i dont want the championship cutscenes on a demo lol
(when you get the game you will all ready know whats going to happen)

# 68 LHaze30 @ 04/14/10 07:33 PM
Sliders and difficulty levels should be in the demo. It would be nice to mess with them for a month so when the game drops in July you could start your dynasty right away and not mess with the sliders anymore.

# 69 kennethxD @ 04/14/10 08:34 PM
In NCAA Football 10, whenever Brandon James is back to return a punt, the announcer always says "Chadie James, back to return." Who is Chadie?

# 70 LingeringRegime @ 04/16/10 09:37 AM
New gameplay engine. Or at least drastically improved physics, collision detection, etc.

# 71 bamaCT12 @ 04/16/10 12:52 PM
anything with bama in it,
i'm hoping mark ingram will be around a 96 and trent richrdson around a 91-93, that'd be sickkkk

# 72 Lava @ 04/16/10 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriggo
Why does Arkansas have black facemasks in the pic that links to this article?
It was a glitch, it's been fixed though.

# 73 The Gunslinger @ 04/16/10 04:48 PM
What about a game between the Georgia State Panthers and Lamar Cardinals in order to unveil the new addition of all FCS teams, even the two new ones for 2010 (as noted above)?

jk jk, but I'm still going to hold out hope that it happens!

# 74 gametime25 @ 04/16/10 05:37 PM
It's a demo, I dont expect much. But a full game with 5 minute quarters with ESPN presentation is nice. I could care less what two teams I can use.

# 75 gator3guy @ 04/16/10 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaCT12
anything with bama in it,
i'm hoping mark ingram will be around a 96 and trent richrdson around a 91-93, that'd be sickkkk
I think Ingram will be higher than 96

# 76 TreyIM2 @ 04/16/10 08:13 PM
Just thought about the fact that this demo is possibly less than 2mos away. Wow, I'm a bit giddy, now. I can care less about what's going to be in the demo because I believe EA will have all the new gameplay goodies and the ESPN presentation in it. Those things are major selling points for a demo so it's a no brainer, in that regard. I just want check it out!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.