Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

People always enjoy knocking a game. They love complaining about it, they love criticizing it, and they love giving their opinion on it (OS is in the midst of an ongoing feature like this right now).

But do people praise games often enough? It never seems to be what should stay the same but rather what should change. Regardless, here is what should not change in NBA 2K11.

Read More - NBA 2K11: What Needs to Stay

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jaosming @ 04/09/10 03:05 PM
Gotta say it again, but Blacktop needs to stay, even if it goes unchanged. It still provides a great diversion to the real game.

Classic jerseys that aren't being used anymore but are still in the game should stay, Can't really go wrong with too many jerseys.

Situation mode should stay, great tool for seeing rare animations and allows you to setup "classic" moments.

Sharing Created Players over 2kshare is the most likely candidate for getting the ax next year I think, but for console users i think it's a must have/keep.

All Practice modes need to stay as well. Scrimmage, Post, Tutorial, Plays and Freestyle, all of it. If anything they should add a team practice with a squad v B squad but the practice modes have also provided a nice diversion from quick games for me as well.

# 2 jeebs9 @ 04/09/10 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming
Gotta say it again, but Blacktop needs to stay, even if it goes unchanged. It still provides a great diversion to the real game.

Classic jerseys that aren't being used anymore but are still in the game should stay, Can't really go wrong with too many jerseys.

Situation mode should stay, great tool for seeing rare animations and allows you to setup "classic" moments.

Sharing Created Players over 2kshare is the most likely candidate for getting the ax next year I think, but for console users i think it's a must have/keep.

All Practice modes need to stay as well. Scrimmage, Post, Tutorial, Plays and Freestyle, all of it. If anything they should add a team practice with a squad v B squad but the practice modes have also provided a nice diversion from quick games for me as well.
That need to stay big time.

# 3 boston3thesequel @ 04/09/10 04:12 PM
Being able to watch the CPU play(with every team) during the association needs to stay forever.

I guess I should've just said keep the league pass feature. For D-League games too.

# 4 KChow21 @ 04/09/10 05:23 PM
custom music works for any xbox 360 game, but they should add it for PS3

# 5 MVP23 @ 04/09/10 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming

They should bring back the option of having two players from the same team on the court.

# 6 Phreezy P @ 04/12/10 08:07 AM
Blacktop should be renovated with better 3pt and it sohuld saty. 3pt contest is glithced.

# 7 Pared @ 04/12/10 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KChow21
custom music works for any xbox 360 game, but they should add it for PS3
I'm sure they will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
custom music needs to be on the ps3. And i agree, any uniform worn in the past 2 years should be in there and every team should have some sort of alternative uni. The Nets dont have any in the game but there are so many old ones they could have added. Same with a lot of other teams.
Have the Nets worn any alternates this year?

# 8 Shinyhubcaps @ 04/12/10 03:53 PM
Never lower your standards to what the real-life Nets do. They ditched everything except their jerseys that say "Nets" on the front because they thought they might be in Brooklyn this year or next.

As for what they need to keep, ReelMaker is a lot of fun.

# 9 Pared @ 04/12/10 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
Never lower your standards to what the real-life Nets do. They ditched everything except their jerseys that say "Nets" on the front because they thought they might be in Brooklyn this year or next.

As for what they need to keep, ReelMaker is a lot of fun.
That's probably while you don't have any alt's for them. A lot of that has to be run through the NBA.

# 10 STLRams @ 04/12/10 04:18 PM
NBA Today, nuff said - one of the greatest, stats, commentary, presentation features to be put in a sports game.

# 11 shmitty @ 04/12/10 04:27 PM
Completely agree with My Player. I put some things in the wishlist (i dont know if anyone actually reads it) but I think this could be the best part of the game eventually.

# 12 JkA3 @ 04/12/10 08:37 PM
Nice write up. I think Blacktop should stay. I never play it, but it's a nice little feature.

# 13 kizzle @ 04/13/10 12:52 AM
Low post controls for sure

# 14 Daywalker86 @ 04/15/10 09:10 PM
Just give me a MyPlayer mode where your teammates can play defense, and calling for the ball doesn't make you run in beheaded chicken fashion against my will...and I'll lose days in NBA2K all over again...

# 15 hokupguy @ 04/21/10 11:12 AM
all of item listed above need to stay and always can be improved on.

# 16 cammel @ 04/24/10 09:55 AM
all the stuff should say in the game on NBA today you will have to buy NBA 2k game in till you die

# 17 Pared @ 04/27/10 09:23 AM
Using USB to transfer music has nothing to do with 2k, FYI.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.