Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the Major League Baseball 2K10 rosters should be available within 48 hours.

Quote:
"MLB 2K10 Roster Update (post-MLBPA approval) on it's way within 48 hours. Jason Hewyard, et all fans, be ready!"

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tonybologna @ 04/18/10 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
If you can be patient until tonight (Sunday night) I'll upload it, along with the name edits (fake players) that I've fixed.
I think he was asking about the official 2K Sports roster update MK & not the one you're working on now.

# 22 joero2k9 @ 04/18/10 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I think he was asking about the official 2K Sports roster update MK & not the one you're working on now.
Correct. Im asking for the official roster. I already have your most recent roster MK. Thanks in advance anyone that can help.

# 23 tonybologna @ 04/18/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joero2k9
Correct. Im asking for the official roster. I already have your most recent roster MK. Thanks in advance anyone that can help.
If I were you I'd just wait for MK to get his latest update posted. It will be an upgrade from the official 2K Sports one I can guarantee you that. I do understand though if you just want the official roster to see what 2K Sports have done with it.

# 24 joero2k9 @ 04/18/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
If I were you I'd just wait for MK to get his latest update posted. It will be an upgrade from the official 2K Sports one I can guarantee you that. I do understand though if you just want the official roster to see what 2K Sports have done with it.
Ok then thanks for the heads up

# 25 mkharsh33 @ 04/18/10 09:46 PM
what i meant is that i could provide my newest file but it will be based on the recent update from 2k. i've already fixed the fake players (who are wrongly named) and added venters to the braves & rodriguez to the angels. so this file is not worth putting on 2kshare because i still haven't added any prospects, but it's the basic 2k file plus those few fixes...

if you want it let me know, otherwise someone else might come to the rescue...

# 26 tonybologna @ 04/18/10 11:40 PM
Quote:
what i meant is that i could provide my newest file but it will be based on the recent update from 2k. i've already fixed the fake players (who are wrongly named) and added venters to the braves & rodriguez to the angels. so this file is not worth putting on 2kshare because i still haven't added any prospects, but it's the basic 2k file plus those few fixes...

if you want it let me know, otherwise someone else might come to the rescue...
This is why I told him to wait for your update with added prospects. I got your information from the other thread that you were working on another update based off the most recent one from 2K Sports.

Unless you're not adding many prospects then I feel he should wait til you get done with your work before going with the 2K Sports official update. You are working on a roster now with added prospects, right MK?

# 27 joero2k9 @ 04/18/10 11:57 PM
yeah ill definitely take the file if you wanna toss me a link because i just wanna start my franchise with a half decent roster. Thanks

# 28 mkharsh33 @ 04/19/10 10:47 AM
Quote:
This is why I told him to wait for your update with added prospects. I got your information from the other thread that you were working on another update based off the most recent one from 2K Sports.

Unless you're not adding many prospects then I feel he should wait til you get done with your work before going with the 2K Sports official update. You are working on a roster now with added prospects, right MK?
This is what I'm debating on... The only prospects I've added at this point are Chapman, Strasburg and Ike Davis. I believe we will definitely see these 3 on major league rosters this season, but most of the others i'm not sure. (With the Mets dropping Mike Jacobs yesterday the plot thickens to bring up Davis because the Mets have a need there and Ike has gotten off to a decent start at Buffalo).

I'm saving my naming edits for players who come along that are needed, so I don't want to do anything too drastic until news of the patch comes out regarding the expansion of editing (if any).

My feeling is this: I put together a file that people can use that has a mix of prospects and AAA guys, as well as a lot of attention provided to major league rosters.

This new file is more of a "flex" file in that I can put it up and people can add their own players via 2k share player DNA. But I'm not going to devote as much time to the rosters as I did because I actually want to PLAY the game myself, something I've pretty much sacrificed to this point. It's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun... But with 2k stepping it up and putting out a really decent update, I can now just put files out that people can add to themselves. The major league rosters will be solid, but the rest will be up to them...

# 29 tonybologna @ 04/19/10 11:22 AM
Quote:
This is what I'm debating on... The only prospects I've added at this point are Chapman, Strasburg and Ike Davis. I believe we will definitely see these 3 on major league rosters this season, but most of the others i'm not sure. (With the Mets dropping Mike Jacobs yesterday the plot thickens to bring up Davis because the Mets have a need there and Ike has gotten off to a decent start at Buffalo).

I'm saving my naming edits for players who come along that are needed, so I don't want to do anything too drastic until news of the patch comes out regarding the expansion of editing (if any).

My feeling is this: I put together a file that people can use that has a mix of prospects and AAA guys, as well as a lot of attention provided to major league rosters.

This new file is more of a "flex" file in that I can put it up and people can add their own players via 2k share player DNA. But I'm not going to devote as much time to the rosters as I did because I actually want to PLAY the game myself, something I've pretty much sacrificed to this point. It's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun... But with 2k stepping it up and putting out a really decent update, I can now just put files out that people can add to themselves. The major league rosters will be solid, but the rest will be up to them...
I understand MK! Felix is working on a prospect ridden roster file anyhow! Thanks for all you guys work!

# 30 mkharsh33 @ 04/19/10 01:17 PM
I uploaded a .ROS version of my next roster for everyone without Xbox Live. Check my thread. Page 29...Post #290.

# 31 Santino @ 04/21/10 08:53 PM
Latest update from Ronnie: "MLB 2K10 Roster Update to go live in next 48 hours, including the addition of Ike Davis to the Mets."

# 32 Santino @ 04/23/10 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santino
Latest update from Ronnie: "MLB 2K10 Roster Update to go live in next 48 hours, including the addition of Ike Davis to the Mets."
It's out.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.