NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SageInfinite @ 04/21/10 03:43 PM
Nice find bro.

# 2 drlw322 @ 04/21/10 03:43 PM
Actually had some proper catches in right context. And seem like there is locomotion in effect. Like the gang tackle after the extended catch at the end

# 3 ch46647 @ 04/21/10 03:43 PM
Looks decent, but looks like the OL/DL was not addressed.

# 4 gogators @ 04/21/10 03:46 PM
Players might have a little more weight to them... but I can't tell. That's probably the video that should have come out.

# 5 Dr Death @ 04/21/10 03:47 PM
My God... I saw SMU in there! Nice to see some actual footage but still need to see it up close. Couple things looked promising. Couple things looked like typical EA. Jury still out...

# 6 mgoblue678 @ 04/21/10 03:47 PM
Really hard to tell anything definite from that. Looked slightly better in some respects to the other video. Some Animations and Momentum still look to be off, like in the other video. The gang tackle with 3 or 4 guys was nice though, I assume that is Protack. O-line vs d-line interaction looked very similar to last year and still looks rather poor. Didn't like that extremely late pitch by Nesbitt on that one play as that has been a problem in NCAA the last couple of years.

Once again those our very loose observations and it is really hard to tell anything from the video. Some of the footage was from the actually from the video we have already seen. Which leads me to ask? If the footage wasn't supposed to be shown as some claim than why would they have shown at least part of it on a tv show?

Just based on what I have seen so far it is still not a purchase to me, even though the video gave me some shred of hope for the game after having none when I saw the first video.

# 7 SageInfinite @ 04/21/10 03:51 PM
Nice post mgo.

# 8 drlw322 @ 04/21/10 03:54 PM
At 2:08 of the video check out the inside slot receiver run a curl route. Do i actually see a break down on his route.

# 9 Hiro1 @ 04/21/10 04:01 PM
This Vid actually makes me feel better I liked a lot of what I saw. The games seemed to run waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smoother than that other vid. I can only imagine all of the OSers glued to the top right of the vid the entire time haha.

# 10 mvb34 @ 04/21/10 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
At 2:08 of the video check out the inside slot receiver run a curl route. Do i actually see a break down on his route.

Thats what I saw..

# 11 SageInfinite @ 04/21/10 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
This Vid actually makes me feel better I liked a lot of what I saw. The games seemed to run waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smoother than that other vid. I can only imagine all of the OSers glued to the top right of the vid the entire time haha.
I know I was, I didn't even hear 1 word Teebow said .

# 12 Bruce Wayne Jr @ 04/21/10 04:03 PM
Good find. This is much better than the first vid. Luved how the Rutgers WR stppped planted and then twirled around for the catch. ALL ABOARD! The EA bandwagon is back on course.

# 13 Solidice @ 04/21/10 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Really hard to tell anything definite from that. Looked slightly better in some respects to the other video. Some Animations and Momentum still look to be off, like in the other video. The gang tackle with 3 or 4 guys was nice though, I assume that is Protack. O-line vs d-line interaction looked very similar to last year and still looks rather poor. Didn't like that extremely late pitch by Nesbitt on that one play as that has been a problem in NCAA the last couple of years.

Once again those our very loose observations and it is really hard to tell anything from the video. Some of the footage was from the actually from the video we have already seen. Which leads me to ask? If the footage wasn't supposed to be shown as some claim than why would they have shown at least part of it on a tv show?
all the footage when they show in the "full screen" part(~3:18-3:34) was from that video we already saw. the only "newer" footage was the ones in the background on the TV.

# 14 Solidice @ 04/21/10 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I know I was, I didn't even hear 1 word Teebow said .
wait, Tebow was in the video?

# 15 SageInfinite @ 04/21/10 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
wait, Tebow was in the video?
Even better

# 16 mgoblue678 @ 04/21/10 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
all the footage when they show in the "full screen" part(~3:18-3:34) was from that video we already saw. the only "newer" footage was the ones in the background on the TV.
I know and that is why I asked if they didn't want the original video shown like some people are claiming than why would it have been shown on that show with the newer footage.

# 17 drlw322 @ 04/21/10 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Thats what I saw..

I was trying so hard to see how the defender was back peddling, but i couldn't tell. I hope DB's finally put their butts down when they back peddle this year.

# 18 mtoo22 @ 04/21/10 04:12 PM
and I believe at one point I saw the words "Air Raid Offense"

2:07 mark, took a quick screenshot

maybe that means we will actually get specific offenses.

# 19 SageInfinite @ 04/21/10 04:17 PM
That's supposed to be 1 of the features this year.

# 20 fincane @ 04/21/10 04:18 PM
new stuff from EA and the specific offense you asked about

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=76815

An All-New Locomotion System—Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.

Play the Way the Schools Do—Run the “no-huddle” spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.

All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration—From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.

Real Assignment AI—From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.