Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Hiro1 @ 04/21/10 04:18 PM
It looks like the OT of GT left the UM LE to be optioned. The DE missed the tackle but this is promising.

# 22 radatdude2 @ 04/21/10 04:19 PM
Well there is our answer about weather or not ea released that game play vid. Overall im not sure what to expect but i will continue to follow the game.

# 23 Solidice @ 04/21/10 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
and I believe at one point I saw the words "Air Raid Offense"

2:07 mark, took a quick screenshot

maybe that means we will actually get specific offenses.
I know one of the blue text screens says no-huddle offense, or something really close to that. the next play was with Missouri, so it fits.

# 24 fincane @ 04/21/10 04:22 PM
Looks like the DE crashed to take the B back/fullback. He played his responsibility. If not for that extremely late pitch animation that play was played perfectly by defense.

# 25 J-Unit40 @ 04/21/10 04:24 PM
I am getting pumped all over again. Giddy up.

The team specific offenses will be sweet. It will be refreshing at a minimum.

Some of the video was looking pretty nice IMO. Gang tackle and WR breakdown especially.

# 26 Hiro1 @ 04/21/10 04:31 PM
I love this place we are soooo fickle. haha after I watched the vid earlier this week you would have thought my Husky died, but now I'm much more happy haha.

# 27 cdk10 @ 04/21/10 05:01 PM
At about the 3:36 mark you see the center move to the right then goes left out of picture then comes back right but never blocks or even helps....just kinda wonders aimlessly.

# 28 mvb34 @ 04/21/10 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
At about the 3:36 mark you see the center move to the right then goes left out of picture then comes back right but never blocks or even helps....just kinda wonders aimlessly.
I couldn't tell...

# 29 cdk10 @ 04/21/10 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
I couldn't tell...
It's the same old pass blocking move where the player doesn't have anyone to block so he just moves back and forth instead of helping block, which isn't in the program, I know.

# 30 mvb34 @ 04/21/10 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
It's the same old pass blocking move where the player doesn't have anyone to block so he just moves back and forth instead of helping block, which isn't in the program, I know.
I guess you are right, but I have seen a OL on pass blocking in real life not have any to block and not do a double team block.

# 31 ODogg @ 04/21/10 05:22 PM
Any dreadlocks or long hair in the video?

# 32 stoncold32 @ 04/21/10 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fincane
new stuff from EA and the specific offense you asked about

[url]http:/

All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration—From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.

Real Assignment AI—From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!
sweet, sounds like Corso is gone from the booth. I like the guy, but he's much better doing pre-game stuff. Though I'm sure that wont be in the game either.

# 33 cdk10 @ 04/21/10 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Any dreadlocks or long hair in the video?
Of course not..... Keep dreamin ODogg

# 34 ODogg @ 04/21/10 05:27 PM
dang, oh well, not surprised....

# 35 ODogg @ 04/21/10 06:20 PM
QFT BooShay! Thank goodness!

# 36 jello1717 @ 04/21/10 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fincane
new stuff from EA and the specific offense you asked about

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=76815

An All-New Locomotion System—Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.

Play the Way the Schools Do—Run the “no-huddle” spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.

All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration—From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.

Real Assignment AI—From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!
The bolded part has me really excited!

# 37 mtoo22 @ 04/21/10 06:39 PM
Feel the emotion of authentic college football more than ever with NCAA Football 11. From running the ‘no-huddle’ spread offense to walking out of the tunnel locking arms, everything you do and see will be original to your favorite school. With an all-new locomotion engine and real assignment A.I., only NCAA Football 11 gives you 120 ways to win!

Sounds like team entrances to me for sure

# 38 TracerBullet @ 04/21/10 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
The bolded part has me really excited!
Same here. Granted that No-Huddle will probably piss me off.

This has to be one of the few times they are mostly having actual gameplay things be the main features on the back of the box. At least the first time in quite awhile.

# 39 Hiro1 @ 04/21/10 07:04 PM
Sounds like Ohio State entrance.

# 40 drlw322 @ 04/21/10 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Did anyone else see when he said........

"Feel the emotion of authentic college football more than ever with NCAA Football 11. From running the ‘no-huddle’ spread offense to walking out of the tunnel locking arms, everything you do and see will be original to your favorite school. With an all-new locomotion engine and real assignment A.I., only NCAA Football 11 gives you 120 ways to win!"
I'm pretty sure we'll get a team entrance blog tomorrow and a upgrade video showing all the upgrade compare to last year. Since it seems like all the announce will be made by friday when all the site will have their preview.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.