Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

IGN has just posted a new Madden NFL 11 screenshot, featuring the Broncos first round pick, Tim Tebow. How many things can you spot, that have changed from Madden NFL 10?

Quote:
"The paint hasn't finished drying on the 2010 NFL Draft and I'm sure the new group of rookies is still getting used to the thought of playing somewhere other than their alma mater, but none of that is stopping the developers at EA Sports' Tiburon studio from inserting this year's rookie class into Madden NFL 11."

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bpac55 @ 04/25/10 04:10 PM
His helmet looks TINY. If you compare it to his face there is no way a head would fit...plus it just looks ridiculous with that size of body.

# 22 canes21 @ 04/25/10 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz Freak
Umm, pretty much. It looks very un-natural...
I'm 99% sure its normal. Look at this.... Sorry for the text being blurry. The left orange paragraph says(Pic looks good and natural. You can tell its an 11 picture because they have a detailed Tebow face, something 10 could not have)

The second says the sleeve is what may be giving you trouble with it looking unnatural.

# 23 SouthernBrick @ 04/25/10 04:26 PM
Does no one see the ref in the back field? The ref that you used to see by the linebackers is now in the back field behind the running back.

This was changed a month or 2 back I believe.

If you still can't see it look under Tebow's left arm in the picture(which is really his right arm but, you get it).

# 24 TheWatcher @ 04/25/10 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Madden NFL 11 Screenshot: Tim Tebow, How Many Things Can You Spot?
Just one; a type of camera angle that looks great for marketing but will probably never be seen in the game.

Hopefully, this is the year where that opinion is made wrong.

# 25 TheWatcher @ 04/25/10 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
The only thing I see wrong with that picture is that Tebow is actually playing QB!!!

Really like the guy, but I have serious doubts about him playing QB in the NFL!
Really? I thought it was more odd that he wasn't shown in a bench cut scene with his head down. That would've seemed more true-to-life...

# 26 Smoke316 @ 04/25/10 04:57 PM
The pic looks fine to me. i see the ref shadows so maybe dynamic lighting is in.

However, the Mcnabb pic was brighter than tis one soo agian im not sure

# 27 B-Lo-Z-Ro @ 04/25/10 04:58 PM
it looks like his arm is messed up IMO becuz of the shoulder pads are big.. if they make em less wide & shorter it might look more realistin..IMO

And if Im right, it looks like his helmet(revolution) is fixed.. atleast from this angle.. They needed to make it wider from Madden 10 or fix players heads from 10 becuz they made the players look like their heads were smashed... Peyton Manning was the worst one in 10

# 28 t11 @ 04/25/10 05:03 PM
For some reason, that pic is very underwhelming. Maybe I'm just spoiled by games from other genres that have amazing graphics haha

# 29 TreyIM2 @ 04/25/10 05:03 PM
I don't recall seeing the QBs' armbands with plays on them, before. Also, the helmet. I don't know what type of helmet that is unless it's a Revis but that could be a new one that I'm not aware of.

Somebody said something about the ref in the backfield. Not new.

# 30 TheWatcher @ 04/25/10 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
The pic looks fine to me. i see the ref shadows so maybe dynamic lighting is in.

However, the Mcnabb pic was brighter than tis one soo agian im not sure
The McNabb pic was brighter because the setting was 1pm, clear skies.

This shot with Tebow is under a 4pm setting with perhaps overcast skies, which naturally would mean a darker image.

# 31 TreyIM2 @ 04/25/10 05:05 PM
Oops, said Revis. Lmao! Go Jets! I meant Revo, of course.

# 32 huskerwr38 @ 04/25/10 05:14 PM
I know this is a MINOR thing, but it looks like his finger is about as long as his entire face.

# 33 DaveDQ @ 04/25/10 05:54 PM
Before they adjust the size of the ball, they need to adjust Tim's index finger...PRONTO!

# 34 Bgamer90 @ 04/25/10 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
The McNabb pic was brighter because the setting was 1pm, clear skies.

This shot with Tebow is under a 4pm setting with perhaps overcast skies, which naturally would mean a darker image.
Really starting to seem like Madden 11 will have lighting changes as a game progresses.

Not going to get my hopes up that much though.

# 35 johnnyg713 @ 04/25/10 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Just one; a type of camera angle that looks great for marketing but will probably never be seen in the game.

Hopefully, this is the year where that opinion is made wrong.
That's all I want to see too! How hard is it to get that camera angle in for a quick shot pre snap.. Showing him setting up or when making an audible.

# 36 NDIrish98 @ 04/25/10 07:02 PM
just like last year, NCAA looks waaaaay better than Madden does. oh, and it played better every year too.

# 37 Bgamer90 @ 04/25/10 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
just like last year, NCAA looks waaaaay better than Madden does. oh, and it played better every year too.
Not really (at least imo).

# 38 Evan_OS @ 04/25/10 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
Really starting to seem like Madden 11 will have lighting changes as a game progresses.

Not going to get my hopes up that much though.
Are they going to finally add that? I remember that being in Madden 2005 and thought it was great.

# 39 St3fN_sTrApS @ 04/25/10 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman2k2
Hmm, the face didn't seem generic and resembled Tebow's. Does this mean Rookie faces are finally in?
It does look like they did a head scan for Tebow! I think this is the year that rookie head scans finally make it in. Those generic faces bothered me so much.

# 40 SoxFan01605 @ 04/25/10 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas_fan
It does look like they did a head scan for Tebow! I think this is the year that rookie head scans finally make it in. Those generic faces bothered me so much.
It could be that they just got Tebow while he was with EA doing stuff for the NCAA game he's the coverboy for.

It will be a cool touch though if all rookies (at least key ones) get good treatment. I think the picture looks good overall.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.