Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames has posted their first look at Madden NFL 11.

Quote:
"As for my immediate impressions (remember, I only played about a quarter), I loved the new control scheme and the focus on player ratings beyond speed. Now you can really tell when a player lacks the agility turn on a dime (defenders now need to take the right angles to make plays as the lack of turbo eliminates the makeup speed), and the focus on acceleration is a lot bigger than most people might realize until they get their hands on the controllers. As for the CPU picking your plays? When I was first told, I was skeptical, but the longer I played, I actually started to like it more than I initially thought. Not only does it speed up the game, but it makes you more like a player on the field, needing to execute the game plan rather than taking 30 seconds between every whistle to figure out what you're going to do next. The fact that you can simply audible out or call your own play with one button press also makes a big difference. Besides, if you can really play two games in the time it used to take to play one, that's a difference that is not only unexpected, but a complete game-changer. Forget the days of failed features like the passing cone and lead blocker control. This year "Madden" is giving you the one thing that matters most, and that's time. Or in this case, more time to play "Madden."

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.