Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 T3B0W @ 04/26/10 06:44 PM
Thanks for this, loved it!

Bring on July 13 already.

# 2 canes21 @ 04/26/10 06:46 PM
Love the interviewer lol.

Trainers came on the filed for the injury!

# 3 Tengo Juego @ 04/26/10 06:47 PM
Cool. I really enjoyed watching these two talk about the game. /sarcasm

Focus the camera on the screen, and leave it there.

# 4 HarkTheSound @ 04/26/10 06:52 PM
I saw injury trainers! More equipment! ESPN replay angles look sick! Color me impressed!

# 5 Lava @ 04/26/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Cool. I really enjoyed watching these two talk about the game. /sarcasm

Focus the camera on the screen, and leave it there.
Exactly. I hate when interviewers make it about them and not the game. We can listen to you and see the game at the same time!

# 6 fsufan4423 @ 04/26/10 07:04 PM
Was that L.T., I saw some promising footage

# 7 str8artist @ 04/26/10 07:13 PM
Good interview. Much better than the others.

# 8 HarkTheSound @ 04/26/10 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Trainers, fans, unrealstic ESPN camera angles
For someone who loves making custom covers, you sure do love hating on the game lol. Russ said in another interview that they can use camera angles that broadcasts can't use, so thats why some of them seem closer up.

# 9 BenGerman @ 04/26/10 07:33 PM
Quote:
I don't hate the game, just giving my thoughts

Also of course they can, its a video game. However, its unrealistic and pretty stupid looking, especially if they are going for a realistic TV broadcast. Saying that they can use those just sounds lazy, they should focus on doing camera angles ESPN does use.
If they can use ones that let us see the play better, than why wouldn't they? Just like if ESPN could, they would. Id rather see the play at the best angles possible.

# 10 Tengo Juego @ 04/26/10 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
For someone who loves making custom covers, you sure do love hating on the game lol. Russ said in another interview that they can use camera angles that broadcasts can't use, so thats why some of them seem closer up.
Quote:
I don't hate the game, just giving my thoughts

Also of course they can, its a video game. However, its unrealistic and pretty stupid looking, especially if they are going for a realistic TV broadcast. Saying that they can use those just sounds lazy, they should focus on doing camera angles ESPN does use.
Wow, that's pretty much the same thing I said to you in that other thread. That's gotta be annoying.

# 11 Hiro1 @ 04/26/10 07:43 PM
Love seeing news. I wish the one vid that actually says 1st look @ ESPN footage really did show espn stuff but idk. And guys bigdmo has a point you cant call something authentic when you change it. Its like saying you have an authentic Hank Aaron Jersey but you changed his number to 3 because you can. Rather or not the camera views are better than what espn uses is debatable. I prefer a mix of close ups and broadcast in replays. Anyway I'm loving the game soo far Cant wait for my favorite series to finally shine again!!

Trainers Yaaaaaaay hated the Im paralyzed because I dislocated a finger animation and seeing the Texas fans doing the hook-em horns was cool as well.

# 12 tbone1 @ 04/26/10 07:44 PM
Hopefully they did away with the snapshots so we can actually watch the replays!

# 13 HarkTheSound @ 04/26/10 07:45 PM
Idk, I kinda like the vantage points of the replays. Im too lazy to go into replay mode myself so seeing something new won't bother me. Its all a matter of preference I guess.

# 14 J-Unit40 @ 04/26/10 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone1
Hopefully they did away with the snapshots so we can actually watch the replays!
That would be great news if the snapshots were eliminated.

One small bit of info that I love to hear is the new look on-side kick camera angle. Finally! I hate the old one on current gen. Terrible angle. Not that on-side kicks happen a lot, but taking a key play in a close game and making it more intense is a nice addition.

# 15 gofresno @ 04/26/10 08:55 PM
Finally some night footage! Looks good. Interview: A+ lol

# 16 moylan1234 @ 04/26/10 09:02 PM
the replay in Part 3 at 1:15 just looks ridiculous

# 17 MaizeHaze @ 04/26/10 09:06 PM
First off, that interviewer was a riot but keep the dang camera on the screen! Did I see trainers come onto the field?! I mentioned a couple weeks ago how cool it would be to have that! NICE!

# 18 MaizeHaze @ 04/26/10 09:09 PM
Lava, now that we know trainers come onto the field for injuries can you capture the shot of that and add that to your new features list?

# 19 Lava @ 04/26/10 09:33 PM
If I remember to tomorrow I will, I'm trying to finish up some school stuff tonight.

# 20 Lynx34 @ 04/26/10 09:45 PM
I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet here or elsewhere, but I know there was some questioning a while back about whether the chain gang will be there. Look at :55 in part 3. They're there. Also, you can see the linesmen rush up to get the ball after the play as well. Looks like they've got the whole officiating crew ready to go. Yet to be seen as to whether or not they'll have the "measuring" post-play cutscene or not.

Bonus points if they can get the chain gang the correct conference jackets.... yeah, no; not happening.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.